Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get started?  (Read 254 times)
Frederik1243 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:48:47 AM

Hey,
I’m trying to get into the bitcoin universe, and really dont have any funds to start mining or investing.
So my question is, How can i start making bitcoin? Which is the cheapest way?
If i somehow get some some money, should i go for cloud mining, rig mining or investing?
From me a private massege if you have some advise, or want to help out with a little donation Smiley
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sall-Mo

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:20:10 AM

Mining requires more money, so if you don't have the money, I suggest that you get a small amount of BTC by completing the task of some other currency BBS.Then through BTC business to accumulate wealth slowly.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:21 AM

I see you mention this in your post, so I feel forced to mention this: Do not put any funds into cloud mining. If you ever are going to mine, make sure it is on your own hardware. If you are paying for your own electricity, you also probably won't get too far in mining for Bitcoin, even with a pool. Your best bet if you want to have your share of bitcoins is to either freelance your way to them using these forums or get a job that pays you in your local currency and then convert that to bitcoins. You are not going to find better ways of obtaining them than these.

Edit: Also, don't make a habit of asking for donations.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
NamedUser

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

You just need to Google things, go to YouTube, stay away from Web wallets (their security is crap) don't invest in ponzis like cloud mining and never share your private keys. Also hardware wallets are good but you can also use paper wallets, which of course are basically free and have great security if you make them on an air - gapped system.
YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:00:35 AM

the best way is to participate in some bounty campaign, but, at least you must be jr.member or above. it's rarely to accept newbie in some bounty because bounty owner consider newbies are spamming. other thing you can do to earn for free such faucet site, you should know the best site to claim your freebitcoin.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:24:29 PM

You just need to Google things, go to YouTube, stay away from Web wallets (their security is crap) don't invest in ponzis like cloud mining and never share your private keys. Also hardware wallets are good but you can also use paper wallets, which of course are basically free and have great security if you make them on an air - gapped system.

That is terrible advice in regard to web wallets. Web wallets are extremely useful as hot wallets because you can access them very quickly and from anywhere. The real, proper advice would be to use web wallets exclusively as hot wallets and then use a more secure wallet type, such as a hardware wallet, paper wallet, or brain wallet, as your cold wallet where you store the majority of your funds. I personally recommend using Blockchain.info as your hot web wallet, since it combines both convenience and security as it is client-based and your raw private keys and random seed never touch their server except for when storing them encrypted. All encryption and decryption happens client-side, so they cannot steal your bitcoins.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

I am a beginner. which I still do not understand much about in bitcoin, for example how do I get profit in the mining process and its investment, I also do not understand how I can follow the signature campaign that can make money.
Help me pleas  Grin
massivekode

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

Im a beginner...whts the task should i to do to become a member
 Smiley

Here's all that you need.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
massivekode

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:27:01 PM

I am a beginner. which I still do not understand much about in bitcoin, for example how do I get profit in the mining process and its investment, I also do not understand how I can follow the signature campaign that can make money.
Help me pleas  Grin

Well, getting profit from mining needs to be planned. Electricity will eat up more than you can make now. If you are planning on large investments like starting a rig farm in china, that would bring you some returns.

Signature campaigns are banners that you will promote and get paid. These banners could be services or products. For that you will be needing a higher rank in this forum. You can see this banners on some peoples accounts when they post. 
BaXTeR403

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:24:18 PM

You can also try faucets to get free Bitcoin. They pay ridiculously small amounts but it's a start. You can always gamble with them to try and build up faster but that's obviously risky.
Yuraf

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:25:47 PM

A ecть тaкиe ктo c нyля зapaбoтaл  1 миллиoн дoллapoв?в пpямoм cмыcлe бeз влoжeний фиaтныx дeнeг.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

Hey,
I’m trying to get into the bitcoin universe, and really dont have any funds to start mining or investing.
So my question is, How can i start making bitcoin? Which is the cheapest way?
If i somehow get some some money, should i go for cloud mining, rig mining or investing?
From me a private massege if you have some advise, or want to help out with a little donation Smiley
You could get crypto from entering in campaign, you could find some informations about it even on this forum, second way are airdrops, this forum is again good place to get some info.

ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:28:47 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:33:38 AM by ZCoinTalk

You can use faucets, see my signature.

I recommend creating a paper Bitcoin wallet and experiment a bit.
You can track your balance using Blockchain.info and your actual wallet will be safely offline.
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:02:55 PM

I will go with the bounty campaigns as well if I where you. That is the fastest and most profitable way to earn yourself some income besides your day job or study or whatever you do:)

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
scipida

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

I also had a way without start-up money. Read the forum, there are almost all the recommendations to begin with. And try everything - then you will understand what is more profitable. Good luck! Wink
the_observer

Activity: 393
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:02:16 PM

Paticipate in bounty programs of ico's. You will have to do some work but you will get somethin tstart with.

Also read read read about blockchain ecosystem and knowledge is power.

There is no magical way to earn bitcoins i am afraid.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

You can use faucets. I'm currently looking at StartMiner (see my signature) which looks nice.

I recommend creating a paper Bitcoin wallet and experiment a bit.
You can track your balance using Blockchain.info and your actual wallet will be safely offline.

Did you tried Start Miner? Did you get any from them ?  I'm a little skeptical about them.

jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

Looking for answers on how to magically earn bitcoin in an instant. But upon reading the forums, I guess that's not possible. First of all, educate yourself. As a beginner, I'm still drowning in a lot of alien terminologies and this forum is the best way to start looking for anwers.

Here's what I have learned so far:

1. Create a secure wallet.
2. Look for faucets or mine (which according to many is expensive and impractical for beginners)
Or
3. Rank up so that you can join campaigns which will let you earn with no or little investment.

Don't get excited about earning because you gotta learn before you earn.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:36:56 AM

If it's bitcoin you're interested in getting started with, then I wouldn't recommend mining at this stage since it's very competitive, and the equipment needed can be expensive. Unless of course you join a pool, but even then there are more profitable coins. Rather I'd recommend investing in BTC via a site such as Coinbase which makes initial small deposits quite easy.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

for you to get started it is so simple just try and rise small cash because if you create the account they charge for a payment call evil charge as soon as you pay the charge every thing is done.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: