Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:45:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading?  (Read 647 times)
micrypto (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:17:53 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 12:33:53 AM by micrypto

I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 50% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!

in your opinion what is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading?
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:49:52 AM

There is no safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading unless you are a trading genius. The safe bet is to pick some coins that swing back and forth a lot around a certain value. Buy low and sell high. That is it.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is this safest way for me!

Many people think that asking for 1% daily as if it is not a big deal when it is huge, the stock market earns 10% per year not only that since interest compounds daily that means that what you are asking is earning 37 times your initial investment in a single year which is ridiculous.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:10:44 AM

You will feel satisfied and try to use someone else's strategy or follow the direction given from other traders. However, you should try using your own strategy and develop the strategy until you feel satisfied and sure to make the real deal Grin
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:14:46 AM

There is no safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading unless you are a trading genius. The safe bet is to pick some coins that swing back and forth a lot around a certain value. Buy low and sell high. That is it.
I agree with you, if everyone can always get 1% profit every trade, surely everyone will be rich. trading takes brilliance and experience in looking at price developments in the market. so the basic way to trade is to buy cheap and sell back when the price goes up.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!

Holding bitcoins alone would be another risk. So, it's better to diversify your investment on coins that you hold, at least 25% Of it. Ethereum, Monero and Litecoin have proved themselves to be a good buffer.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
andrei56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

I agree with you, if everyone can always get 1% profit every trade, surely everyone will be rich. trading takes brilliance and experience in looking at price developments in the market. so the basic way to trade is to buy cheap and sell back when the price goes up.
The issue is that people are spoiled with crypto and they think they are always going to be able to get great profits and we know that this is not the case, there are moments where you are going to make a bad trade and then you need to make even more trades to get back the money you lost.
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:08:28 AM

One percent it seemed like a small goal, but in fact it is difficult, every one percent of profits, unless you have your unique insights to the market, otherwise it's hard to do.
Shova

Activity: 286
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:16:33 AM

One percent it seemed like a small goal, but in fact it is difficult, every one percent of profits, unless you have your unique insights to the market, otherwise it's hard to do.

1% daily indeed is a huge expectation. You'll be doubling your investment in 70 days.
No trading would guarantee you that. unless you have a good money and idea to start your own ponzi or pump and dump coin.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:49:11 AM

While it's not that simple because there really is no "safe" way to gain 1% profit daily (especially in cryptocurrencies), I believe the following points below would help you achieve the same.

1. Trade on an uptrend. I know this is so vague and obvious but its really worth mentioning that you really have to do prior research and see what coins have a bright future. Research and see what coins are also being hyped.

2. Trade high volume coins. The volatility of these high volume coins is usually good because they easily jump between +- 1% all the time.

3. Trade with a larger capital. By trading with a larger capital you can easily gain more even with very small changes in the coin's value. Buy and sell within small changes in price but do it often. Just make sure you gain enough to cover trading tx fees.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

The safest way I think is to find some coin/token that you can arbitrage this is the best way to prevent loss but it is too hard to find it. And also you need a mathematical skills in arbitrage Cheesy to compute profit vs transaction fee and how long it takes your transaction to be confirm.

Ahhh.. ok
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:55:54 AM

so you say that you are close to trading only. If you are trading excellent, having buy and sell your tokens or coins from trades all depends on how you control your transaction and I would say impossible. Coins are not definitely valued and the price doesn't always go hike. It falls and somehow it falls more than it hikes.

e_rein

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:31:39 AM

it is hard to get an exact profit daily, because price fluctuates a lot. Sometimes you may get lucky by having your altcoin's price skyrocketing. sometimes it just plummets without any reason what so ever. The rule of thumb is to wait until the price is reasonable before buying your altcoin, then sell it if you consider the price suffices.

A N K O R U S  : Blockchain Asset-Backed Tokens
BE PART OF THE ICO : REGISTER NOW! (http://ankorus.org)
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

if 1% a day, then buy just any coin on the day's decline, and when volatility to sell it with a profit

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:22:13 AM

I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!
what you say is true, the safest way in the trading world does not exist, if someone is already proficient in reading the percentage of ups and downs of the altcoin then he will earn more than 1% profit, but if the newbie might buy altcoin when the price falls and sell when the price high.

andrei56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

The safest way I think is to find some coin/token that you can arbitrage this is the best way to prevent loss but it is too hard to find it. And also you need a mathematical skills in arbitrage Cheesy to compute profit vs transaction fee and how long it takes your transaction to be confirm.
Arbitrage can allow you to earn that amount of money that is correct, but arbitrage is very hard, you need to have a very precise timing, and you need that the exchanges to have a fast withdrawal policy and then you need that the exchanges do not hold back your money, as you can see arbitrage trading can be a very risky way to make money.
Thermatic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

You should pick coins that go low and go high again and again. Buy low, sell high, be careful
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:06:59 AM

There's no thing that doesn't have risk. Don't play fire if you don't like smoke. 1%/day is so little if you smart enough to see every chance.

lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:16:52 AM

There is no such safe way in trading, for me trading is like gambling, sometimes you lose , sometimes you earn. But there are some tips that will give you success in trading.
- You need to have your own RESEARCH , trading requires adequate knowledge.
- Sometimes you need to go with the TREND.
- Always be PATIENT.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Jon lang

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:31:11 AM

There's no such thing as safe trading. Every trade is always a risk because the market chart is changing a lot. Coins doesn't stop and pause for a moment so you can do your trading. For now, your coin can be surging in green price and a minute later, it can be in red. The market is always changing. But you can practice by watching the market and testing your patience. But you have to find some really good coins to invest on. Don't invest on shitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: