Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading?  (Read 650 times)
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

I never sell at a profit of 1%. I'm 5-15% oriented mostly, sometimes more. Since I do not put a large amount in one coin. Probably, if you invest 1 bitcoin in one transaction, you can sell at a profit of 1% and have a good profit. However, with such a trade, the risk is very high. If the price falls by 10% with small investments, it will not upset me very much. If I put 1 bitcoin at such a fall, I'll just be shocked.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

After two weeks your strategy gone wrong where most of my holding gained more than 200% profit in crypto currency patience will pay . So instead of doing day trading buy and hold for  long term with good potential coins.

that's temporarily, alts bullish will not last long.
Everything is temporary neither altcoins or bitcoin can go up all the time, and that is why we see corrections all the time and then we have people crying in the forum thinking that bitcoin is going to die, we need to get used to the fact that these movements of the market are natural in crypto.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!

in your opinion what is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading?
I think it's hard, even 1 percent, and it's hard to have a steady income every day, and the gains in the bull market can be very high, but the bear market...................

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

Day trading just takes up too much time if you have a regular job, I have switched over to just holding many altcoins, some 1 satoshi coins in case there is a revival.
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

What is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading? I thing the safest way is to recently, binary options have been taking the trading world by storm, diversifying portfolios with this new high-return investment. Binary options are replacing Forex as a hot trading option.I’m not a financial expert, so I decided to dig deeper into the day trading world to better understand the risks and rewards. Here’s what I learned.While the fast-paced action can be quite the rush at first, most folks who get into day trading lack the base knowledge and tools to be successful. As a result, roughly 80 percent of day traders end up in the red, reports Motley Fool. Additionally, since the IRS taxes day-trading profits at ordinary income tax rates rather than long-term capital gains, if you do make a profit, you’ll end up handing a hefty chunk back to the IRS.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

The 1% daily profit in trading is affordable. But your profit is very small here. Your investment should be great even if your profit is at least 1% everyday. And of course you should be careful because you can still lose even your target profit of 1%.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

The basic safety notions are to have stop orders and the safest, in terms of the riskless form of trading is normally arbitrage, meaning that you would take positions in two markets and use the difference.
Wallytred

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:01:04 PM

I think the safest way is to avoid trading at all.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

I hear for the first time that trading is the best way to save  Grin really. I don't trade ,just to be safe. especially now , when the market is so unstable and mostly falls.
There isn't any way to earn 1% daily, if you find this, please share, i'll reward you merits  Grin

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

There is this so called Lending option that actually give greater percentage of profit. Im not sure whether this one is really safe and profitabke but I did it yo one of my coin. The good thing about this is that, when you lend a coin you just have to wait for a specific number of time and there you have a good volume of profit.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!

Trading is a high risked job. You can make 10% day by day... and lose everything one day. First of all you need to track your progress for a long term interval (half a year or more). There is no sense to make 1% per day if there is a possibility to lose everything at once.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

I never sell at a profit of 1%. I'm 5-15% oriented mostly, sometimes more. Since I do not put a large amount in one coin. Probably, if you invest 1 bitcoin in one transaction, you can sell at a profit of 1% and have a good profit. However, with such a trade, the risk is very high. If the price falls by 10% with small investments, it will not upset me very much. If I put 1 bitcoin at such a fall, I'll just be shocked.

The point is making 1% daily from trading, not investing long term. 1% of the money you operate on daily bases. For example if you have 100000$ to work with, to be able to make 1000$ every day by trading.

kalzonesaredelicious

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

If there is always a way to gain 1%, then there will be the market losing 1% against you. Its impossible to have this played in your favour all the time.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

I think the safe way to make daily profit is to follow some crypto trading news channels on telegram, facebook, twitter, these guys share news about any coin and whenever such news is shared and it happens to be good news, the coin normally move up to gain because many people will FOMO and buy the coin.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

Are you saying if bitcoin reach that price, altcoins will be useless? I do not think so.

There is no safe and sure way to make profit in trading, it is always risky especially if you are targeting daily profit. But for me, what works is scalping the market for small profits. You can do this on large volume coins but needs large capital so that small increase or decrease in price is significant enough to make profit.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:38:49 PM

Trade altcoins,pick olny those altcoins with strong upcoming fundamentals and scalp it until the news has come out this is the strategy that i am doing for a couple of months it gave me atleast 5-8% daily gains,should be more if you are a skilled trader but i am not because im still newbie to technical analysis today,but i have heard a lot of people that are gaining 15% and more daily.

GByron

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:39:45 AM

Write this instruction on your notebooks:

1. Register on Bitmex
2. Use only 100x leverage (always use the whole deposit!)
3. If Bitcoin is overbought and today grew up by 20%, open long position
4. If there is no profit, borrow money from friends to repeat instruction
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:54:11 AM

No 100% guarantee method but recently I came through a legit trading bot named gunbot and my friend had told me using its analytic and realtime capabilities its more likely to profit 1% per 24 days if you have the appriopriate settings placed.

Not advertising or what just saying what I know for 1%

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

There is no safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading unless you are a trading genius. The safe bet is to pick some coins that swing back and forth a lot around a certain value. Buy low and sell high. That is it.
I agree with you, if everyone can always get 1% profit every trade, surely everyone will be rich. trading takes brilliance and experience in looking at price developments in the market. so the basic way to trade is to buy cheap and sell back when the price goes up.

Buy low and sell high is the basic word of trading but trading is not that simple to get profit.
Though we buy low but low price is not always go back up but sometime break the support again.
We need to see the strong support before buy it in the line.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

Most of the people here are noobs with day tyading.  one percent daily is extremely easy to obtain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: