Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 11$ BTC LOAN  (Read 445 times)
JawsOfLife (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:15:18 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 12:15:16 AM by JawsOfLife

Need 11$ for literally 2-3hrs, Repay 18$
Just trying to meet a minimum withdraw limit.
My coins off my gaming site and that's all the time it takes.
Will be my second loan.
Collatetal is my account. It's all I have to offer.
Address : 1DJMuKMp4sTjpWiSSMpb92XzqUTfG835ac

★ ★ ★BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC ★ ★ ★
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:27:07 AM

Will be my second loan.

I'm interested in loaning but I have three things to ask

• Have you closed this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2576030.0
  • Could you consider taking and returning a fixed BTC amount. Loaning more in BTC and getting less back cause btc rose in price would suck
  • Will you cover the transaction fees which is retarded right now?
JawsOfLife (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

Will be my second loan.

• Could you consider taking and returning a fixed BTC amount. Loaning more in BTC and getting less back cause btc rose in price would suck

Yes.
I'll make sure you get a returned profit of 7$ so you won't lose $$$$
Their shouldn't be a fee.. Just make sure you send 0.00057 to my address, if there so happens to be fees taken out on my end. We will get it sorted.

★ ★ ★BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC ★ ★ ★
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:54:46 AM

Will be my second loan.

Yes.
Their shouldn't be a fee.. Just make sure you send 0.00057 to my address, if there so happens to be fees taken out on my end. We will get it sorted.

Nah I mean to say transaction fees, who pays the transaction fees? To send btc I need to pay transaction right?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:03:31 AM

shouldnt be fees and if any it'd come out of my end.
So all you'd have to do is send 0.00057 to my address which is 11$
And I'll make sure to take care of you on my end

There will be a miner's fee, which he'll need to pay up front. It'll probably cost as much to send as it would to loan to you is what he's saying. Unless you're willing to wait 24h and hope that the funds arrive with a low miner's fee.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:04:42 AM

I just checked it costs me over 12$ to send 10$ in BTC. So like unless you are willing to pay me like 22-23$ + interest on that + fees it costs you to pay me back this loan seems like a really bad option lol
TraderMJK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:35:37 AM

So, in the end you'll have all your money back plus interest. No worries. Just give me a few hours with the loan and you'll be taken care of and I appericate your interest and possible help Smiley

I'm sure your intentions are pure and you have every intention to pay back (after the dice roll right), but do you realize you're going to pay $30 in fees for an $11 loan?

Will the dice give you more than $30 to pay back the $11 and make some profit in just a few hours?

Good gawd.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:01:24 AM

Bump. Need by midnight eastern.
Will cover all fees.

Why couldn't you just use the bitcoin that use used to repay the other guy to meet your minimum? Then when you cash out you could just use the funds that you get to repay the guy. Seems fishy why you didn't do that.

So if i loaned you, you would repay the initial amount + $7 interest + transaction fee. Is that right?

If the previous lender is able to confirm the repayment has been sent out, then i could potentially do this. Maybe providing a txid would help.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:43:07 AM

Bump. Need by midnight eastern.
Will cover all fees.

Why couldn't you just use the bitcoin that use used to repay the other guy to meet your minimum? Then when you cash out you could just use the funds that you get to repay the guy. Seems fishy why you didn't do that.

So if i loaned you, you would repay the initial amount + $7 interest + transaction fee. Is that right?

If the previous lender is able to confirm the repayment has been sent out, then i could potentially do this. Maybe providing a txid would help.

Yeah I'll pay it all. And I actually have NOT send his FULL amount yet. I sent him a PM regarding it. He said another day was fine to repay. So I'm kinda betting on this and my withdrawal to get this all situated. And I can gladly show I have 490$ in my gaming account and minimum withdraw limiting being 500$ for BTC. I'd prefer not to get a check and wait 7-10 days instead of 2-3hr wait.

Will be my second loan.

Yes.

You mentioned above you have full paid him?
kii552007_alt

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

I'll consider to fill this loan if you can:

1. Show us the proof that your have $490 in your account.
2. Show us the proof that you have repaid previous lender for 75%. You locked the previous thread, which looks fishy to me.
3. You will repay initial amount + $12 interesets + transaction fees (I'll cover the fees on my side, so only yours)
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:45:32 AM

2. Show us the proof that you have repaid previous lender for 75%. You locked the previous thread, which looks fishy to me.
3. You will repay initial amount + $12 interesets + transaction fees (I'll cover the fees on my side, so only yours)

Just curious how will you even profit if you pay the fees? The fees is 1.5x the interest lol
kii552007_alt

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

Just curious how will you even profit if you pay the fees? The fees is 1.5x the interest lol

The wallet I'm using actually don't take any outgoing fees, so it's somehow ok to me.
Nibblyp

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

Okay, I'm requesting another loan I guess to pay off this one lol

Hey, I'm having some issues. I am trying to withdraw my coins off my gaming site to return the payment but there is a minimum withdraw limit and I'm short 11$ lol Withdraw takes only 2-3hrs. Would you send me the 11 so we can get squared away. I'll send you back 40$ for the inconvenience.

1DJMuKMp4sTjpWiSSMpb92XzqUTfG835ac

He has in fact not payed anything back to the loan i gave him, locked the thread and is now not returning PM's.

He has also told me he has sent partial payment without anything entering my wallet addr or showing me the txid as i had requested.

While i might be shooting myself in the foot, i cannot, in good faith, suggest you grant him a loan.
kii552007_alt

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:09:31 PM

Hey, I'm having some issues. I am trying to withdraw my coins off my gaming site to return the payment but there is a minimum withdraw limit and I'm short 11$ lol Withdraw takes only 2-3hrs. Would you send me the 11 so we can get squared away. I'll send you back 40$ for the inconvenience.

He has in fact not payed anything back to the loan i gave him, locked the thread and is now not returning PM's.

He has also told me he has sent partial payment without anything entering my wallet addr or showing me the txid as i had requested.

While i might be shooting myself in the foot, i cannot, in good faith, suggest you grant him a loan.

I'm sorry for your lost, you helped us spotted this scammer.
It's really pathetic to use others sympathy to gain interests.
projectcentipede

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:26:51 PM

this is a scam dont do it guys
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:58 PM

Dude I'm requesting this to straighten us out. So you're gonna fuck yourself by saying don't grant me this loan?? It's 11$ like wth. You're tripping.

I mean he's not wrong to complain about a loan that's not been repaid. it was given in good faith without collateral. You lied about paying 100% and later 75%. He's not "fucking himself" by complaining. By the looks of it your position indeed looks like a scam
magneto

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

Dude I'm requesting this to straighten us out. So you're gonna fuck yourself by saying don't grant me this loan?? It's 11$ like wth. You're tripping.

I mean he's not wrong to complain about a loan that's not been repaid. it was given in good faith without collateral. You lied about paying 100% and later 75%. He's not "fucking himself" by complaining. By the looks of it your position indeed looks like a scam

Who would scam for 11$... I'm simply trying to fix this situation.

Then why did you say that you have partially repaid him when you've repaid absolutely nothing at all?

What site did you hold your bitcoins on anyways that has a minimum withdrawal? If you let me hold the account and do the entire deposit and withdrawal process myself(including repaying your previous lender with the funds), then i'll be able to do it.

If $11 is really that small of a deal to you then just buy it off LBC or paxful. Don't insult others when you've lied about repaying the other guy.
magneto

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:45:07 PM

It's CarbonPoker and no, you are not getting access to my account and rob me for 500$

I'll just wait til Friday when I get paid and buy the 11$

The loan repayment will have to wait til then I have no other options.

No worries and glad to hear that you've decided to not take the loan. I'd be dumb to rob you of your precious 0.025 BTC though, my reputation's worth a lot more to me.

Just wondering though, why did you claim that you sent it out and it is awaiting confirmations when you haven't even sent out jackshit? For reference, here is what you said on the other thread:

Sent out. Give it awhile for comfirmations

And then you locked it as if you actually repaid it. I suggest reopening the therad so that everyone has an idea of what is going on.
sommii

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

It's CarbonPoker and no, you are not getting access to my account and rob me for 500$

I'll just wait til Friday when I get paid and buy the 11$

The loan repayment will have to wait til then I have no other options.

LMAO you don't even have ~$20 to buy some 0.0000000000000000000001 BTC? XDD
kii552007_alt

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:57:30 PM

No I don't have cash ATM. It's Christmas time and I have bills. If you guys are seriously tripping over a 11$ loan. Just forget it. I'd have this all situated in 3hrs after recieving the 11$. This is ridiuclous

Yes, this is ridiculous, YOU are ridiculous.
Carbon Poker?HuhHuh I thought their minimum withdrawal for BTC is $50?Huh?
https://www.carbongaming.ag/kb/withdrawal-methods-and-fees HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Go on, give us more jokes, we need it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: