Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 01:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some stable altcoins ?  (Read 29723 times)
kombatx
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Now on the cryptocurrency market there is not a single altcoin, which can be called stable. Therefore, I think now any investment will be very risky. This means that there is no such cryptocurrency on the market in which you can be sure. Even bitcoin can fall in price at any moment. Other crypto currencies all the more.

▀          [   BUY TOKENS!   ]   REMCO :  Remittance Token  [   BUY TOKENS!   ]          ▀
World's 1st Powerful Distributed Token-Generating Platform for Money Transfer
▄       WHITEPAPER       ▄        FACEBOOK       ▄        TWITTER       ▄        GITHUB       ▄
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

I think that there are no 100% stable coins but btc and ether are the best coins ever and to my mind all of them are worth considering as the coins for the long-term hold now
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

I think that there are no 100% stable coins but btc and ether are the best coins ever and to my mind all of them are worth considering as the coins for the long-term hold now
Generally speaking Judging because it occurs on the crypto-currency market today, there is no other way out than long-term storage of coins. Still need to wait for the recovery of the market.
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

I think the stable Altcoin are the ones who can contradict the bitcoin bearing, yet there are a few coins that can do it so the best activity is discover how your coins respond when bitcoin costs have turned out to be wild. What's more, I will initially pick Bitcoin given the way that bitcoin is the mother's coin of all automated money and its interest expands well.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?

Some stable coins would be the tether. now there are tether of different currencies in the market so they are the stable coins that we have right now. They have all maintained the same prices through out the market and all of the dips that we have seen. But besides tether all of the other cryptocurrencies are just volatile and fluctuate in prices

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

There are more than 2000 coins in the market, and it is really hard to pick good coins. But one thing to keep in mind is some ways ranging from project team, technology and its purposes. So I want to urge potential investors to look at these factors before going for them. You can also join bitcoin forum, peer discuss and consult with crypto enthusiasts and experts to find a good coin.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

There are more than 1000 altcoins in the market. What do you think for the most stable altcoins?
With the current situation, no single coin can stabilize its price when Bitcoin falls sharply. It would be negative if this problem existed and lasted long. I think some Altcoins would die and not be able to live longly.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

the rate of the Ether corresponds to market sentiments. This ensures a stable increase in value, but does not allow you to break a big jackpot at a sharp price jump. The stability of the course can be judged by the words of the creator Vitalik Buterin. He said that a sharp price jump could lead to a slowdown of the system. Such statements cause the community confidence in the development and implicitly contribute to a restrained increase in the value of the coin.
the number Altcoin which has increased and mutual scrambling the position makes many coins are experiencing tough competition.
so to keep their position will be much needed endeavor. Thus it would be very nice with us has a stable for dependable coin.
so I recommend the IOTA as Altcoin are stable enough to be relied upon.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

I have not found any stable altcoin, as long as the abridge currency that is not prone to collapse is available for purchase! And I think the current market is more suitable for short-term trading!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

I thought and believe that the most stable are those that are included in the list of top 10-20 according to the site coinmarketcap.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

Even though i am not a fan of Roger Ver, but Bitcoin Cash seems to react to any changes in Bitcoin price very quickly. I like Ethereum more but it can be hardly called stable jumping from 1k USD to 250 bucks. To be honest i am expecting serious stability from XRP, but i still look forward for it to skyrocket in the end of this year.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

All altcoins will follow the development of bitcoin's rise or fall. There is nothing stable or fixed at the price, all the altcoins will move. It's just that, there are some altcoins that have more ability to deal with crypto situations like today. They are able to maintain their existence, even they can increase their popularity, even though the price is decreasing.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

stable altcoins are those coins that have long been on the market and at the same time keep it afloat and develop. of ours it is ripple, ethereum, monero and others

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

the rate of the Ether corresponds to market sentiments. This ensures a stable increase in value, but does not allow you to break a big jackpot at a sharp price jump. The stability of the course can be judged by the words of the creator Vitalik Buterin. He said that a sharp price jump could lead to a slowdown of the system. Such statements cause the community confidence in the development and implicitly contribute to a restrained increase in the value of the coin.
the number Altcoin which has increased and mutual scrambling the position makes many coins are experiencing tough competition.
so to keep their position will be much needed endeavor. Thus it would be very nice with us has a stable for dependable coin.
so I recommend the IOTA as Altcoin are stable enough to be relied upon.
much of the increase that occurred in Altcoin that continues to bring progress on the development of coins that affect prices as well as the existing values at Altcoin. but not all Altcoin are able to have the stability of a coin which safeguard and maintain the State coins in the future. Here's a pretty coin became the IOTA is stable and very capable for reliable future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

The most stable coin that I have seen so far is the tether coin, apparently it takes it value after fiat which means that it remains at the same price no matter what happens to the market. There are not much other stable coins since most of the other coins are just as volatile as all of the other cryptocurrencies that are in the market.

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

I can only say what stable altcoins will be for the long term it is of course primarily Ethereum, bitcoin ripple, all these coins are of course voluntary but in the future will cost more

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

After the high prices last December and early this year, these are my own list of the most stable altcoins are as follows, 1. Ripple, 2. Litecoin, 3. Doge, 4. BNB, and 5. BCH
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

I think the most stable altcoins are litecoin, eos, cardano, doge. You can also visit coinmarketcap to see altcoin growth charts.
Even Hoolid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

Stable altcoins are those that are not tied to bitcoin. Most likely these are those that are tied to the dollar. There are a couple of coins that have not been touched by the jump and the fall of Bitcoin. For example, Tether. What is not a stable coin?
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

I think among the altcoins, the most stable are Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, EOS, Waves, OMG and ADA. I would invest in these coins now if I had not purchased them earlier.

Yes, altcoin is getting more and more interested in bitcoin investors, and I like ETH and ADA most as it's stable, gives me a lot of value. I will earn more in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: