Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about VERGE in long term?  (Read 173 times)
KoinGuru17 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:28:17 AM

I am so excited about this altcoin! I have a lot of this altcoin. I hope it will keep increase Smiley
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:00:39 AM

u are the lucky one!!! thats a really good privacy coin to hodl!
 Grin Grin Grin

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
LegendaryCash

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

I bought it months ago and price hasnt increased that much but I have faith in this coin as it has good features. Waiting for it to increase too. Maybe 2-3years more.
kueyen

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

I bought it months ago and price hasnt increased that much but I have faith in this coin as it has good features. Waiting for it to increase too. Maybe 2-3years more.

If you had bought it months ago you should be very happy right now since the price has increased by about %165 since yesterday. Especially with the increased attention for privacy coins, I think XVG will go up even more.

KoinGuru17 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:32:12 PM

If you had bought it months ago you should be very happy right now since the price has increased by about %165 since yesterday. Especially with the increased attention for privacy coins, I think XVG will go up even more.

Yes:) That's why I am happy. I bought it when it was very very cheap now I made good money of it:)
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

Are you sure about that? The price has gone 15x or more in around the last week. I would think if you had actually bought it months ago you would know such a thing. Right now I feel a correction is probably due unless wraith protocol really delivers. In time it can grow to be a top 10 coin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

I think I'll see you on the moon! jump into the rocket until it's too late))))))
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

its a great privacy coin afterall, sure its good for you. but is that coin stackable ? i dont know im not do any research about that coin except the price growing like more than 10 times since last week. i kinda pos lover right now.
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:38:14 PM

Anonymous coins will be the winners in the future. Verge, Monero and Deeponion are my best picks.
It’s probably still very early to jump in.

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:03 PM

Has this giant pump from the last few days happened because of any technology being delivered or just because John McAfee tweeted about Verge?

I think it's all based on that tweet but would love to be proven wrong by seeing that Wraith Protocol actually exists and does what is says it can do. Until that point XVG doesn't actually offer any privacy.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

I think that you haven't bought anything yet, just ONE month ago the price of each verge was less than $0.005 each, do you really think that it hasn't grew up? It is worth $0,13 right now.

I bought it months ago and price hasnt increased that much

I have no faith on Verge, their dev's are always censoring what other people thinks about the project; If other people thinks different than the dev's, they are going to ban you from the slack, or from the subbreddit.

I have faith in this coin as it has good features. Waiting for it to increase too. Maybe 2-3years more.

And + we do not even know who are the real developers at all, everybody has been struggling about them because there is no "real" data about them.

Maybe 2-3years more.

You seem to be very optimist at all.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

I don't find the price change true for VERGE. I think there is a pump on purpose to make marketing about VERGE all around the people. That can be the reason behind the last VERGE pump. Anyway, it's not good for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: