Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $20 USD prepaid visa and mastercards, agc [W] bitcoin  (Read 141 times)
acroplex (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:33:28 AM

looking to trade prepaid visa and mastercard codes that can redeem for prepaid mastercard and visa cards. Have $20 x 4 = $80 available. 1 to 1 rate with 1 year expiration. Trading amazon gift cards ($10-20 values) for bitcoin at 90% rate. These were obtained via surveys and expert panel consulting for various industries and can verify with moderators.
acroplex-com

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

Warning: This individual registered on this forum using the brand and mark of my company, Acroplex.com.

I'm in no way associated with, nor endorse his activities, which might be of nefarious nature.

The post has been reported to the moderators as well.
acroplex (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:37:50 AM

I just looked up the US trademark search. There is a US service mark under website design services for Acroplex. That mark does not extend beyond the scope of your existing web design business. Also, it seems to be a US mark while I'm outside of US. Acroplex is a famous building near Club Med Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Acroplex is also used within the painting industry as a type of paint so there are various uses depending on country and industry as well as how people came up with it. 

THE ACROPLEX — Offers multidisciplinary acrobatic training such as the Spanish Web, a vertical wall, hoops, bungee, and contemporary aerial dance. The Acroplex is made from aluminum and is 20 feet wide, 80 feet long, and 30 feet high. There's as much space as 272 elephants!

As I mentioned above, acroplex registered as a name on this forum is related to selling the gift cards received from consulting work within the health, chemical and auto industry.

I am in no way associated with Acroplex the brand that does website designing and I do understand his position that he has to actively police his trademark or risk losing it.
Ojibintang3

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:23:07 AM

looking to trade prepaid visa and mastercard codes that can redeem for prepaid mastercard and visa cards. Have $20 x 4 = $80 available. 1 to 1 rate with 1 year expiration. Trading amazon gift cards ($10-20 values) for bitcoin at 90% rate. These were obtained via surveys and expert panel consulting for various industries and can verify with moderators.

if the mastercard or visa can verified my paypal account and add some balance, i will trade my btc for u
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: