Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be a programmer or gain bitcoin?  (Read 331 times)
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

Well for me i would say both programmer and gain bitcoin. Being a programmer we can consider it as a permanent job with a high salary and a stable income. While in bitcoin there is a good opportunity to earn big if we do have some better strategies on how to invest and trade. But in the end both brings better chances to the people to earn, they just need to manage their time well and exert extra effort because surely extra income awaits.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

be a programmer as a main job and work in bitcoin as a side job.. if possible and you can manage your time, I think it's better if you can do of both. honestly no one know what will happen in bitcoin, but you have skill to be programmar, better you use your skill to get money..
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

I as a programmer I choose to work real with stringing codes to get maximum results and bitcoin as a second job because every time I follow the project I always look for easy rules for me so do not waste my leisure and I recommend to be balanced to get the results the maximum
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

being a programmer means you have to marry your computer and spend 20 hours a day to find a bug. it's much better to trade bitcoin, unless you loves programmer's life XD
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

What is more efficient? Be a programmer than gives you huge salaries for every project and codes? Or a Bitcoin trader, earner, etc.?

Being a programmer is a way different to being a bitcoin user. Yes, both of these are available to be used with such technologies but they work with different functions. But, this could happen that you can acquire both of it by just being a programmer who chose to be a bitcoin user as well. Since programmers are into computers, then you could use those acquired skills to incorporate into bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

What is more efficient? Be a programmer than gives you huge salaries for every project and codes? Or a Bitcoin trader, earner, etc.?

Well, Actually being a programmer is not easy. There are lot of codes that you will need to memorize and apply. And the good of being a programmer is having a good projects that you will gain a lot of money. I'm a programmer actually. I'm multitasking. I'm a programmer as the same time a bitcoin user or earner. In terms of money and business, each of us must prefer in getting a lot of money and do not stay in just 1 work. Try to use your time meaningfully and wonderfully.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

Being a programmer basically has a more secure future to give you. Its a job that relies on your skill and most of the end results depend on you. Being a trader definitely can give you a lot of money but that depends on a lot of factor, some out of your control. So if there's a choice, i'd prefer the programmer though i probably will invest in bitcoin none the less

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

Being a programmer is a way different to being a bitcoin user. Yes, both of these are available to be used with such technologies but they work with different functions. But, this could happen that you can acquire both of it by just being a programmer who chose to be a bitcoin user as well. Since programmers are into computers, then you could use those acquired skills to incorporate into bitcoin.
The final decision is taken by yourself that what you want to become in future a programmer or trader of Bitcoin. But in my sense programming is very good profession and huge salaries are involves in this. The people who are joining programming they should have an intelligent thinking with high creativity level mind. So the people of these qualities are so much generous and they do not stop their income only in programming they do the trading on Bitcoin also and become millionaire in very short time.
roberthus

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

I do not have to see one thing with the other or that I think. At least they can not be compared as for that kind of thing ... I just say that we read a little more about the wonderful world of the cryptomones
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

Programmers have a good income every project done got  a huge payment, Bitcoin trasing have risk have possibly to lose money
Skills and strategy you on that being a trader can got huge profits more than you got in the programming project.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

Both because both of them is my dream i want to become programmer an also become a god by earning or gaining bitcoin and i want ro become a good trader someday to get more bitcoin in the future.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

Thats an interesting question but there is no specific answer for your question. Being a programmer and being a trader a two totally different things. As a programmer you have the stability of a monthly income,bigger or lower depending on your performance,while as a trader you have the opportunity to earn huge profits but there is also a chance of not being in profit if you make a wrong move or if you have bad luck.

I think both of them have advantages and disadvantages. Being a trader you have to check the market very frequent  because you dont want to miss a good opportunity or you dont want to lose your profit in case of a coin falling. The advantage of trading is that you can make a very huge profit in only a few hours, of course if you are smart and very lucky. Also there is pretty easy to earn money through it if you are experienced and it doesnt require a lot of time. For a programmer I dont really have what to say, there are lots of disadvantages or any important advantages. Choosing from programming and trading depends of your time, your passions,your knowledge and other things.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

I prefer to be bitcoiners miner and trader because by playing bitcoin we already get the benefits and not have to think too hard to solve or create a program that must be draining to think logic.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

Interesting, but my answer is be a programmer with more project and codes and gives me a huge salary, because that's my talent to be a programmer, that is my passion, while investing in bitcoin is too risky.
a-zi

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

Programmer. There will be new things replacing btc while programmers will be working on that.
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

If a good programmer, this is just for you. You can be a programmer and trader, and for me, for example, it does not interfere. And the advantages - a stable income, and a trader as a hobby, which also gives great advantages.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:32:52 AM

Doing a job as a programmer or on any other position is not easy one. You have to follow some rules, timetables, work schedules. You have been assigned a task, you have to do it within defined time limit. You will be paid a certain amount as salary for your job. Your salary will increase up to a certain limit as per your performance. Bitcoin trading activity is an interesting job, it works 24x7. Bitcoin is a volatile currency, its price moves with sharp gap ups. You have to watch and study its movements from time to time. bitcoin trading is a risky job, big financial risk is involved. There is no certainty that you will receive fix amount by the end of the month. If you have risk taking nature then bitcoin trading will have you returns more than you have ever expected.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

This depends on the set of skills an individual has. If he/she already knows more than 3 programming languages and use it flawlessly, he/she is more suited to be a programmer. But, if the individual possesses traits like perseverance, time management, good decisions, and risk-taking, I prefer that he should be trader or earner.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

As per my experience you need money and engagement of time. If you become Bitcoin trader/earner you will not get time to use money. So being a Programmer is batter you will get money and time to use money moreover you may become trader after that.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

What is more efficient?

Why not do both things so that you can get more benefits.

Be a programmer than gives you huge salaries for every project and codes?

Yeah being a really good programmer gives you a huge salary and the work you get wont be easy if there was trouble but most of the time your just chillin out (based on experience).

Or a Bitcoin trader, earner, etc.?

Getting into bitcoin to earn cash gives you a slight advantage over a programmer because a programmer has a boss that somehow are very strict and most like you will be kick out of the company if there was a trouble in their system and you cant fix it.

Synopsis : Both jobs can be beneficial to you if you know how to manage your time, managing your time between jobs will lead to huge income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: