Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-12-16] Cryptocurrency Gets Its Own Comedy In “Bitcoin” – the Movie  (Read 104 times)
Zicadis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:06:06 AM

Bitcoin has had plenty of screen time this year, but has yet to grace the silver screen. News segments and the odd documentary, while attesting to bitcoin’s meteoric rise, lack the glamor of a full-length feature. Christian Cashmir is on a mission to set that right with his forthcoming movie, simply titled Bitcoin. The eponymous flick looks like it’s going for the low hanging fruit and obvious laughs based on what plot points have emerged so far.

Armed with 20 guesses, the average bitcoiner would probably venture that a bitcoin comedy might entail a discovered wallet containing millions of dollars in BTC. That’s the precise premise of the Bitcoin movie, which on paper sounds uncannily like the recent bitcoin episode of The Big Bang Theory, in which a similar plot unfolded.
Read more https://news.bitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-gets-comedy-bitcoin-movie/
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:37:28 AM

Bitcoin has had plenty of screen time this year, but has yet to grace the silver screen. News segments and the odd documentary, while attesting to bitcoin’s meteoric rise, lack the glamor of a full-length feature. Christian Cashmir is on a mission to set that right with his forthcoming movie, simply titled Bitcoin. The eponymous flick looks like it’s going for the low hanging fruit and obvious laughs based on what plot points have emerged so far. Armed with 20 guesses, the average bitcoiner would probably venture that a bitcoin comedy might entail a discovered wallet containing millions of dollars in BTC. That’s the precise premise of the Bitcoin movie, which on paper sounds uncannily like the recent bitcoin episode of The Big Bang Theory, in which a similar plot unfolded. Read more https://news.bitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-gets-comedy-bitcoin-movie/

The time has come for Bitcoin into the entertainment scene. I can still remember that there was also a movie centered on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg which was then telling us that Facebook has already become a part and parcel of the mainstream consciousness and now we have Bitcoin the movie. I am sure that there can be more coming centered on Satoshi Nakamoto and the imaginary details that might be used for the plot. Though I doubt if this movie can be a big blockbuster but what I don't doubt is that it will have an impart on Bitcoin's popularity in years to come. I would surely be watching this movie in the big screen as I owe a lot to Bitcoin in changing my own financial landscape.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: