Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions to Lauda.  (Read 515 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
antikonti (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:57:25 AM

In first place, I would like to make this public because of a bit ignorance.
This thread is self-moderated for the only reason that no other opinions/posts are needed than Lauda.
I were kind enough to request and ask you, based your negative feedback on my trust score is not based on anything wrong on this forum, including not violating any forum rule to have self moderated thread.
the person who made me clear the thread it self removed the negative trust from my profile and your trust score was based on his words which are already in the past.
My questions is, what else you expect from me for this negative trust to be removed?
My thread is completely legit/valid with proof of ownership and everything needed.
No one were lied/scammed/cheated by me and nothing wrong was done from me to anyone.
I would like my negative trust to be removed, or at least to get answer what I should done to be removed.
Never did anything wrong to receive any negative feedback, and all the words was empty talks with no ground or evidences.
Everyone know it except the people who are here just to troll around.
I'm posting this to the public because I was kind enough to ask you via private messages ( http://prntscr.com/hojx6i , http://prntscr.com/hojx8o)
But all I get was ignorance -> http://prntscr.com/hojxdy
I would like to tell you that definition of "spam" is (Spamming, unsolicited or undesired electronic messages).
My messages based on the actions cannot be called unsolicited or undesired.
Thanks for your attention.

*I'm going to repeat that every single post other than Lauda posts will be removed because it will be off-topic.
** This thread is only made public so people can see the treatment to people who done nothing wrong but get unfair trust score.
If trusted people like Lauda abusing the trust system or not giving second chance to new members to improve their activity, then I don't know who can newbies trust and ask for help/knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Maybe, just maybe, I have a life and maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be self-entitled and harassing people over the weekend. The number of times that you've PM'd me within 24-36 hours is what I consider spamming and usually put one on PM ignore right away.
Sigh, I'll get to it when I can.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

Maybe, just maybe, I have a life and maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be self-entitled and harassing people over the weekend. The number of times that you've PM'd me within 24-36 hours is what I consider spamming and usually put one on PM ignore right away.
Sigh, I'll get to it when I can.
Thanks for the answer.
Resolved for now.
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

Thread is open again
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

Looking forward to speak with you Lauda.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:14:50 PM

Looking forward to speak with you Lauda.
a) You are breaking the rules by overbumping.
b) To you "soon" does not mean the next day. I will try to get to this in the next few days. There's no need to bump this until such has passed.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:40 PM

Thread open again because of ignorance.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

Thread open again because of ignorance.
Moved 5 positions down the queue because of annoyance.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
antikonti (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:14 PM

never did anything wrong, always providing proof of ownership and accepting escrow.
not sure why I still have this red trust.
waiting from 2 weeks for some attention, this is absurd
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: