Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT SHOULD BE DONE?  (Read 115 times)
Ayamj (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:35:54 AM

With recent findings i noticed that after most ICOs their coins get soo low that investors begins to cry, what do you think is the course? do you have any suggestion that might help ICO  keep their coins stable even after sharing bounty payment? because most people said bounty hunters are price crushers but I DISAPPROVED reasons are

1. some ICO price crashes before bounty payment
2.. most bounty payment cant even crash a toy car
     MY SOLUTION
i think there should be little in circulation because from economics a scare resources tend to get high value which means ICOs should stop

1. giving out too much tokens to pre investors
2.. creates incentives for hold
3.. make bounty rules strict so if anyone participate he wont want to dump fast
     now your turn
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO REDUCE ICO price crash or
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE COST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:55:49 AM

Marketing is very important for an ICO project that includes bounty, pre-sale, etc. the token price crash after the project reaches the funds they have done.  is one of the issues they have to finish in the future project.

They have a roapmap, surely they have a destination for the future to overcome it. A project is not immediately successful in a short time. example, you want to be rich but you do not want to work and waste your money whether it will make you richer?

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:59:36 AM

With recent findings i noticed that after most ICOs their coins get soo low that investors begins to cry, what do you think is the course? do you have any suggestion that might help ICO  keep their coins stable even after sharing bounty payment? because most people said bounty hunters are price crushers but I DISAPPROVED reasons are

MY SOLUTION
i think there should be little in circulation because from economics a scare resources tend to get high value which means ICOs should stop

now your turn
make bounty strict maybe a good idea. but even so bounty do affect the market value but there is no big effect after all its only 1% from the sale. i mean its just so little people just have to hold it and the ico itself should be developed or otherwise the value would not increase.

Ayamj (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

most investors dont realy care about roadmap, the just want to buy at low price and  buy lambo over night, most investors need orientation
Ayamj (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

MY SOLUTION

now your turn
make bounty strict maybe a good idea. but even so bounty do affect the market value but there is no big effect after all its only 1% from the sale. i mean its just so little people just have to hold it and the ico itself should be developed or otherwise the value would not increase.
my reason for saying make bounty strict is... when you suffer working on bounty, you wont sel quik but when the work comes too easy you wont know the value
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

MY SOLUTION

now your turn
Don't take the ICO sale phrase too long, that's my complaint for most of ICO out there
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

Am an ico buyer and also a bounty hunter. I like hodling my coins. I mean what's the use of selling for peanuts.
When I can HODL and sell at 1000% more.

Most bounties pay just about 2% of tokens sold to bounty hunters. So I don't see how bounty hunters crash prices of coins.

Having said that
I will like you to know that most devs do all their before or after ico and go to sleep
With out necessary marketin a coins value Will definitely crash or at best be stagnant
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

Am an ico buyer and also a bounty hunter. I like hodling my coins. I mean what's the use of selling for peanuts.
When I can HODL and sell at 1000% more.

How often does that happen though? Statistically, most of the ICOs don't take off. Besides, you may initially have faith in the coin but something may happen during the campaign which reduces the value of the tokens so you may want to cash out for some quick winnings.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:49:05 PM

In my opinion the only way to stay update with the market of digital currency ICO must build up the trust and faith of the people in cryptocurrency. By this way they can achieve their targets because there is no other way to become successful in the digital coin market.

It is very difficult task because it is a virtual thing and the people will have to trust intangible currency which is not so easy because it is all about the money.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

I personally think coins which do not have any real life/practical use are doomed to fail. The coins which have solid roadmap, developments and usable products show growth overtime. And the ones which are just hype, crash. The bounty hunter concept is valid for shit coin ICOs only. Good ICOs with good products are ultimately able to revive the price. Why? Because they don't pay attention to the price of the coin, rather just focus on building what they have to. Some good examples are Lunyr, Decentraland etc. You can see their coin prices growing overall. And which each major update, there is a bigger price jump.

So the best thing is to read the whitepaper of the coin you want to invest in, see if they already have a working product, are able to solve your questions and especially their team. Cross verify their team members. Just some steps to increase your chances of not investing in a shit coin!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: