Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Frizz23 get a scammer tag for his FUD efforts?
Yes - 31 (31.6%)
No - 67 (68.4%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Frizz23 get a scammer tag?  (Read 1994 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:03:31 PM

So a company with a convicted felon as the CEO (IIRC) who took full payment pre-orders in the millions of dollars with 10's of thousands of orders that at best was lead by a bunch ignorant, bumbling, incompetent mental halfwits (which would have to be the case if they weren't lying IMO) and at worst an outright scam (or anywhere in between as the debates have shown), that is also ~9 months late on delivery doesn't deserve a scammer tag but somehow you think that one of the vocal critics should get one because he has an order he won't cancel?  It's pretty well known he has an order it's not like you have brought some smoking gun here.

So to that I have to say my hats off and all the best wishes to the Frizz and the entire BFL clown pose, please keep up the good work boys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:06:24 PM

Scammer  how?

TL:DR,

He's trying to get people to cancel their orders so he can move up in the order book / cost BFL money for not delivering on time.

Wait, what! I voted no, now want to change my vote in light of this revelation. This means I'd have to fired up two sockpuppets to vote yes to be at the position I desire, but too tired to do it, so I'm calling it a Vite.  Grin

No need to worry PG, BFL has enough sock puppet accounts to counter your erroneous mistake!   Wink
jordaninthesky

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:47:05 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 01:52:07 AM by jordaninthesky

Remember this? Frizzy and Co may have forgotten but I haven't.

Give Frizz23 a scammer tag for his efforts and yes this is hardware related because he specifically tried to deny that BFL would delivery (he was sitting on an early order Jalapeno which I'm assuming he now has).

I suspect that nbtcminer should also get a scammer tag.  If not for being a shill, then for representing a company that he/she is only a customer of, and not him/herself.  nbtcminer is scamming nbtcminer.  we have to end this.

Edit:  It is my sincerest belief that Frizz only validated the FUD that BFL created for itself in constantly lying and being shady and openly secretive about how they finance things, while doing incredible things like buying $500K machinery months after units were supposed to already be shipping.  I'm not going to even bring up "2 more weeks".  And chips disappearing, and parts not being ready.  Seriously, people cannot be that stupid, and make a webpage and forum as good as the ones BFL has.  We know what happened.  We know what's happening.  You are just trying to slander Frizz because BFL is hurting you and you have no choice but to sit down and shut up, or else you'll lose any possible hope of receiving anything.

Come back later when you do realize that you have already been fucked by BFL.  Denial can be a very hard thing to overcome.  But once you do, you will realize that you were Frizz, and he has a better interest out for you than Josh Zerlan does, or any of your buddy's at BFL (even if you are willingly apart of the scam).  WE ALL WANTED BTC TO BE AN AWESOME CURRENCY.

Oops.  I know by investing with BFL, I've contributed to the hurt of BTC.  Now thanks to the "success" of BFL we have hundreds more internet scams revolving around the same techniques of playing on hopes, and giving intentionally misleading suggestions.  Even straight up lying.   All of this has happened.  BFL did it, and you are going to help clean the mess one way or another if you are going to respect your own BTC.  Otherwise you are just in it to scam everyone else.  Maybe that's 95% of the miner base, who knows.

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:11:19 PM

Give Frizz23 a scammer tag for his efforts and yes this is hardware related because he specifically tried to deny that BFL would delivery (he was sitting on an early order Jalapeno which I'm assuming he now has).

sooo....he had an early order so when all the people who ordered after him cancelled.... oh damn, i hate logic fails  Huh

lamest scam accusation ever.....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: