Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 02:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone done transaction on Coinmama?  (Read 150 times)
Transhuman32 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

Ok guys, just want to know if anyone from India has done transaction on https://www.coinmama.com  ? And if yes how was the experience?  Is it legit?
Mr.MonLL

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:28:39 AM

Ok guys, just want to know if anyone from India has done transaction on https://www.coinmama.com  ? And if yes how was the experience?  Is it legit?

I havent tried it but I saw a post thread here that he accused coin mama as scammer, he buy bitcoins but he disnt received. You can checkout the thread in economy trading and discussion scam and accusations.. sorry i cand send the link coz im using mobile and hard for me to link it here.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:19:57 PM

I haven't tried the site personally. But when you have a lot of other genuine sites for buying bitcoins and other few alts, Why would you want to try coinmama? There are mixed reviews regarding Coinmama, some say they are a scam while some others say them legit. So, it's wise not to invest big amounts on the site to buy bitcoins. If you want to buy bitcoins try the popular exchanges like Zebpay, Coinome, Koinex, Coindelta etc
coinmama

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Hi there,

My name's Martin, and I'm head of support over at Coinmama. Nice to e-meet you!

When it comes to choosing the right service, I would advise you to look around and do your own due diligence - we've been doing this since 2013, so there are a bunch of reviews and anecdotes out there. Of course, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, but I don't think my word would hold the same sway as the words of hundreds of thousands of our customers.

What I can say is that we have served many Indians, including when they removed the rupee bills back in December, and will continue to serve many more. Of course, we're affected by the recent rapid growth as much as anyone, but our team is putting in an incredible effort to answer everyone's questions and concerns. If you're not sure, why don't you send us an email and get a feel for it yourself? It's free, and we generally don't bite Wink

Of course, if you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: