Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Electroneum token?  (Read 207 times)
habibruis (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:18:38 AM

Hello every body!
I have 48898 electroneum token, I got these from their signature campaign. now it is in cryptopia market place only. I don't know what should i do? Should i sell or hold it? I am waiting your help, please help me if you have any experience.
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

I would hold for now. I think Electroneum is going to start to be traded on some other exchanges in the near future. The coin looks to be promising as well. So I would hold the tokens to see where the price will go.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

I would hold for now. I think Electroneum is going to start to be traded on some other exchanges in the near future. The coin looks to be promising as well. So I would hold the tokens to see where the price will go.

I agree to you dude! This time the electroneum are dump so high but now the electroneum wallet are released we can expect it will recover soon the best thing that we can do is to hold and hold until the price back to 0.1usd I believe electroneum will be traded in some big exchange site soon.
Buy now until the price are dump and hold it for long term.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:35:26 AM

Hello every body!
I have 48898 electroneum token, I got these from their signature campaign. now it is in cryptopia market place only. I don't know what should i do? Should i sell or hold it? I am waiting your help, please help me if you have any experience.
The price is good and by of what you said, got that huge amount by the signature campaign so I think there will many other have the huge amount just like you.
Understand? Best to sell it mate.
ansolution

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

It will continue to drop till they allow mining to be done. I sold all mine (36000 coins) and went to do daytrading. Got on the Cardano and Neo train just then. You can get more amount of coins this way and play around. Holding will not help you to get more money at this instance.
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:36:40 PM

i will advise you to hold the etn. if the price of cardano with 25 billion in circulation could be 58 cents then there is chances that prices of etn with 5 billion in circulation can reach to 40 cents.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:44:50 PM

I have a very small amount, but i will listen and hodl for now. Lets hope we it gets higher day by day and they leave all those bad memories behind  Grin

qazgroup

Activity: 1022

RiveMont

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:17:29 PM

Well ico investors are already happy with the gains, no one can predict future, so if you are happy with the money you can cashout or if you are confident of its growth in coming weeks then you should hold, it can go either way.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

Well ico investors are already happy with the gains, no one can predict future, so if you are happy with the money you can cashout or if you are confident of its growth in coming weeks then you should hold, it can go either way.

Yes ico investors are already happy, that's why you dump it now.
And like someone else said, you're not alone on the sig campaign Wink
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:31:18 PM

Hello every body!

Electroneum is a coin, not token bro.  Cheesy

I Prefer you to hold it and don't sell it at near time because this coin has many enthusiasts by miners, investors, and exchangers. Who knows within next year the price suddenly reach $1.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

The investors who bought the pre-ico sales got rekt because of their wallet problems it has bad records right now and i suggest you stay away.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

The investors who bought the pre-ico sales got rekt because of their wallet problems it has bad records right now and i suggest you stay away.
That's right. One more thing can be done if you want, he can also look forward to waiting for some more days. The result of this is good in many cases.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:02:39 PM

I didn't join its signature campaign but it got my attention. Investors were rekt as cryptobobo said, but still they fixed their probs. I think it might be good.
habibruis (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:16 AM

Hello every body!

Electroneum is a coin, not token bro.  Cheesy

I Prefer you to hold it and don't sell it at near time because this coin has many enthusiasts by miners, investors, and exchangers. Who knows within next year the price suddenly reach $1.

oh yes, it is coin. I was wrong. Thank you for your great information.
habibruis (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:09:55 AM

i will advise you to hold the etn. if the price of cardano with 25 billion in circulation could be 58 cents then there is chances that prices of etn with 5 billion in circulation can reach to 40 cents.
Nice advice I would like to hold them for 7 to 8 months. Thank you for your nice advice.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:51:12 PM

Hello every body!

I am not confident that this project overcome the next year. On my mind it was the unsuccessful thing from the very beginning. Now it is continuing falling. It is better to get rid of these tokens.
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

The best is to hold it and follow their development on their facebook page. If you feel such strong temptation to sell, just sell a portion of your holding eg 20% or 30% and keep the rest for longer term.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

You talk of profit in cents while most people holding the electroneum coin dream it could get to $50 before 2020. In fact. There are many who dream of owning a Lamborghini from profit of electroneum bought at ICO. To say the truth, there is so much confusion and noise around electroneum and I give kudos to the dev for always staying on the media to update the people. Otherwise, it would've gone down in history as a scam like bitbase.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

i think that is a good token hold i think the price of electroneum now is 0.08 dollars and according to many optimist about this promising altcoin it would reach at least four dollar.
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

In the first place there arent many people who has electroneum from the bounty campaign because there were not many who participated. At the sig campaign there were 300 and the bounty pool was 5000000 thats why this big payment. And reffered to the entire supply this only means 0.1 so it doesent make such a much difference.
I`ve got my etn from buying in the ICO but also from the sig campaign and i only plan to hold it. I`m sure it will hit 1 $ next year and this is the chance to make some big money. My advice is to not loose this train and dont take into consideration all these people who missed it and now will try to make you get of. And remember that you only invested youre time into this.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: