Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Trading Platform?  (Read 99 times)
SHAWN77371 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

Hello
Hope i am posting this in the right place.. What i am looking for is a platform or desktop program that i can use with Cryptopia that will allow me to set trigger trades.

Example 1: if coin symbol XYZ = $0.75 purchase QTY 500 coins  / When coin XYZ = $5.00 sell QTY 500 coins at market value.

Also maybe a BID/ASK price option, Not sure if the BID/ASK option can even be done with crypto like it can with REG stocks but if it can it would be another nice feature to have..

I have seen some software like BOTS that also let you do this but offer no demo to see if its a good fit. However even if they did have demos i just think $200 - $1000 is just to much to pay for such features that should already be built into the main exchange platform..

I also have come across some stuff on github but it dosent tell me if i need to continue building on top of their code or if i can just edit it to use my API, ftp it to the server and start using it..

Can someone shed some light on this OR point me in the right direction?

Thanks In Advance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: