Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs EOS  (Read 462 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:17:43 PM

Waves vs EOS

Which one is better for 2018 investment?
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

Waves vs EOS

EOS looks better in my opinion. Cardano and EOS in the same way. The marketcapitalization of eos higher than waves project. that means the waves lost a lot of interest by the investors rather than eos platform. But this time it looks still pegged with ethereum blockchain as the main chain.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

I think EOS is going to be a solid investment. I remember reading recently that EOS is going to start to be listed on new exchanges, so that's bound to increase its popularity. The price was low for so long as well, and an upward trend has started recently. I'm not sure whether the price will increase constantly throughout 2018, but I'm hopeful about EOS.

Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:58:37 PM

I like both but I like EOS even better.. Put some money on both to be safe.. The recent EOS bull ride made me put on hold on EOS.. I'm waiting for the dust to settle a bit, then I will buy more.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

I think EOS is going to be a solid investment. I remember reading recently that EOS is going to start to be listed on new exchanges, so that's bound to increase its popularity. The price was low for so long as well, and an upward trend has started recently. I'm not sure whether the price will increase constantly throughout 2018, but I'm hopeful about EOS.

Its already listed on Bitfinex, so looks like next Ethereum. I heard that its going to be listed in Coinbase along with some other coins.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:06 PM

I like both but I like EOS even better.. Put some money on both to be safe.. The recent EOS bull ride made me put on hold on EOS.. I'm waiting for the dust to settle a bit, then I will buy more.

Any chance it will come down from current rate, cause I'm planning to buy plenty of EOS
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

Waves will do an important announcement soon, keep tracking this project, I'm planning to add this coin to my portfolio.
dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

Its already listed on Bitfinex, so looks like next Ethereum. I heard that its going to be listed in Coinbase along with some other coins.

do you have and link or proof for your statement, that eos get listet recently on coinbase??

if that happens, it would be defenitly a advantage for eos against waves.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:09:50 PM

Waves vs EOS

Waves was still best for me to invest in because I know its the next to Ethereum like what others here thinking about.
And for sure by next year perhaps it will become 0.005BTC up to 0.01BTC so lets buy now then hold in a long term.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

Waves will do an important announcement soon, keep tracking this project, I'm planning to add this coin to my portfolio.
Id like both eos and waves because both has the potential to grow. I believe both are profitable if you invest your money will give profit in the long run. So both for me is good and I keep on observing on these coins.
bitofc

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

From the paper, EOS sounds better.  But EOS is not released yet (still in progress of its 365 days ICO), while WAVES already has something in production.
It is very hard to compare them now.
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

do you have and link or proof for your statement, that eos get listet recently on coinbase??

if that happens, it would be defenitly a advantage for eos against waves.

I heard about it from somewhere.
khaldrogon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

choose waves, still cheap and limited supply, awesome waves dex and fast transfer. Eos still new things, too risky
oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

It all depends if EOS will deliver. I am staying with Waves, which is not a promise, it exists.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
khsahil

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Both are extremely good. Waves is already into market but EOS is a new coin.
Plimo

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

For me for long term I would choose Waves.
EOS is not bad but , I prefer Waves more.

Decentral_Mag En

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

EOS: Allowing mainstream adoption for Blockchain and so much more!

Individuals are now able to build, host and govern decentralized applications thanks to a decentralized autonomous corporation called EOS, which allows them to do so.

One of EOS’s innovations in the Blockchain technology industry is the incorporation into its protocol of a constitution governing its governance. The constitution outlines a transparent framework for resolving different, major decision making and creates a common default arbitration framework for all users globally. Block production, transactions and operations are governed by the constitution of the EOS system through a peer-to-peer use agreement.

For more details please visit; https://en.decentral.news/2018/02/05/eos-allowing-mainstream-adoption-blockchain-much/ 
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

Both projects are very attractive, so buy each of them. But I suppose EOS is more promising in the long term.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

I choose Waves because it is a project that has already taken some steps in the sector and has a good potential to become one of the leaders in the coming years. EOS at the moment is just a promise in my opinion
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

That's really an interesting question. But I think that no one will be offended if I say that I will choose EOS, because in my case I do not have much respect for the Wave project, because I think that they do not respect themselves if they allow people to create moshic projects on their platform...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: