Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs EOS  (Read 457 times)
karmenali

Activity: 896
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

There is no product for Eos to compare with Waves yet. Eos founder show his capability with bitshares and steem but I didn't like both are centralized. Bts has a silly idea with dpos , only 101 nodes elected by voting Smiley There are some speculation on steem side that it could be a ponzi scheme. But we can't say anything about Eos before see how it will work.

İn the other hands Waves has a great tech on the core side. İf you are understanding the codes you can check their great work on github. They don't need sidechain or Lightning network (to reduce amount of tx),  they have a great feature called Waves-Ng protocol which is allowed micropayments. Plus scaling the fee is not a problem on waves.
Second important thing is non-turing complete smart contracts which will make contracts work like a bitcoin scrypt. We saw the problem of turing complete on eth how it is blow up with spam attack on the chain.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

If i have to choose then i will take waves..  Waves made cooperation with the National Settlement Depository (NSD), the storage center of the Moscow Stock Exchange. The Waves Prospect is to develop digital blockchain platforms, digital tokens and crypto assets. Later in May 2017, Microsoft announced that the Waves platform will be used on the Azure platform. Technological development plans continue to increase and run, so prices are expected to continue to rise.
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

EOS looks more promising now. Many people pin great hopes on it. I like Waves too. But for some reason, there is little ICO on this platform. It is not popular. And I think the growth of capitalization will be rather slow.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

EOS looks more promising now. Many people pin great hopes on it. I like Waves too. But for some reason, there is little ICO on this platform. It is not popular. And I think the growth of capitalization will be rather slow.

Fully agree. EOS is a pretty young and promising project and I guess that it will truly take its own market since summer 2018. I don't like WAVES marketing strategy. As for me it's too quiet. Plus WAVES has a very few projects for its time of existing.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Fully agree. EOS is a pretty young and promising project and I guess that it will truly take its own market since summer 2018. I don't like WAVES marketing strategy. As for me it's too quiet. Plus WAVES has a very few projects for its time of existing.

You may be right EOS is growing so fast to compare waves, but according to waves news this year many projects are going to start based on waves platform so waves can have a chance to skyrocket before this year end. For me, both are good coins to hold for minimum 1 year.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

I have both coins-Eos and waves, but more money I have invested in eos-i think eos has very big potential to grow and will be in top 5,waves looks more quite, i don't like waves because it is Russian project

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

I personally think EOS may have more potential, and Waves can only be seen as a substitute for ETH in most of the time, but if EOS can be successful, EOS will surpass ETH.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

I choose EOS!

Because I think EOS not only has real value, but also its value will continue to grow, it is essentially indistinguishable from Microsoft, so it is in line with the concept of value investment.

karmenali

Activity: 896
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Eos is quite new project they need long time to have a good product. We don't have a good variable to talk about Eos. The price of Eos running by speculation just like %98 of coins on the market.

Which coins have a proffesional marketing strategy that related with real bussiness? All of them focused on coding to provide a good chain or product. İf the "marketing strategy == speculation" for you "yes" you are right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pjMueirxGU

dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Here is a very interesting question of course. I'm probably in this review, considering today's news I will choose EOS, because I think this project is very interesting and productive for investors. I think you understand what I mean.
virtued

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

EOS sounds like the better investment.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Although I am new of Trading, not an expert. But I hair one of my expert friends, he said that overall Waves will be hit.
Its price can be touch minimum $50. Although, I am not sure, I just hair about this.
So, I am of waves lover.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:56:59 PM by h55

EOS is better than Waves. in next few months some exchanges will open the pairs of EOS-otherALTs
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

I personally prefer Waves. Because Waves is very good and potentially for the future price rises compared to EOS. but not everyone chooses Waves there must be some who prefer EOS. and I can not blame people for choosing EOS.
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

I personally prefer Waves. Because Waves is very good and potentially for the future price rises compared to EOS. but not everyone chooses Waves there must be some who prefer EOS. and I can not blame people for choosing EOS.

Agreed. I'm always talking to people that Waves are one of the best coins ever. Very reliable and with a bright future. EOS is a fine thing but I keep my vote on the favorite Waves.  Smiley

Go-go-go, power girls !
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Erghh..

And I thought Waves will be the next. But looking at the comments of the people here looks like it will be buried again for some time until they will see how good it is.
I will wait for that time. For now, I will still pick Waves for I am invested with that.  Grin

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

I think the waves look better for investment. They ALREADY cooperate with many Russian companies and they have an amazing road map. I think the waves could reach$ 30 by the end of this year.
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

I think the waves look better for investment. They ALREADY cooperate with many Russian companies and they have an amazing road map. I think the waves could reach$ 30 by the end of this year.

True that. Waves are really promising project and I can't wait when the prices of that coin go higher. Anyway I always wish all the best for that both projects' teams.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

Both of them are respectable promising projects and both will flourish in future.

My personal choice would be waves, because it's much cheaper than its real price right now and it has a huge price movement potential. EOS has already made a lot of progress, and I dunno how much further it will go...
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

EOS looks pretty interesting, I think it has way more potential compared to Waves.

Bitfinex is launching new decentralized exchanged based on EOS platform:
https://coincodex.com/article/1296/eosfinex-announcement/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: