Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs EOS  (Read 457 times)
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

I hold both in the Passive Coin Backing Fund.
However, despite the recent lower valuation, WAVES seems a "better" option if you really need to choose.

We also plan to issue (in next few months) 50K supply Passive Silver Coin backed by Waves and original Passive Coin.
Waves has interesting background and there is future in this blockchain.
... not mention, they have own build-in exchange DEX.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

Both have qualities and we must also agree that there is a lot of marketing on them, many fallacies, and positive comments that motivate investors to make profits for long-term buy, but EOS has a lot to contribute and deliver its promises, in case the Waves already has the platform set up only to attract large consistent investors and attract the investment in general, there is also a lot missing. I keep both projects long term for between 6 months to 3 years.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Waves vs EOS

Which one is better for 2018 investment?

My personal choice will be EOS because Larimer has already proved that is ready to deliver absolutely working product.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Waves vs EOS

Which one is better for 2018 investment?

My personal choice will be EOS because Larimer has already proved that is ready to deliver absolutely working product.
I don't see anything related to the EOS working product. Do you say the platform of eos as a working product, and why cardano performs even better than eos? As a project aims to decentralized  everything and it's a bit strange to see. But eos should be a winner in comparison between eos and waves.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

obviously I chose EOS because it is very potential and promising in the future. very suitable for long-term investment. if successful in the near future it is likely to compete with Ethereum.
Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

I will definitely choose Waves! IT has a great reputation, There was a strong rumor that WAVES Can be reached at 100 USD in 2018! EOS also good, But is this two options, I will mark WAVES. Waves is a coin for long-term HODL.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

I think its waves and thats because its been a long time around 5$ and Eos grew so fast till 10$ and Waves has lot of room to grow more .
Also these airdrops are amazing if you have more than 100 Waves in your wallet.
My opinion waves wil hit 100 at the end of 2018
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Never saw what all the fuss was about with EOS, lets host a full year ICO with no finished product so we can sit on the money and try make something in the meantime. If the technology in the whitepaper was so groundbreaking surely someone else would have implemented a similar concept in the meantime.

karmenali

Activity: 896
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

People you like a pollyanna Smiley When someone tell you we are going to build a decentralized exchange you shouldn't believe them at once. İt is easy to tell people and easy to write on paper (theoratically) but believe me  really diffucult to deal with real product. Just check waves beta platform and compare it with others (if they have product) https://beta.wavesplatform.com
song2man

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

Please check this.

https://chasing-coins.com/coins/compare/WAVES/EOS
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

EOS is similar to a decentralised operating system, in practice this means that developers can build applications on EOS. Owning EOS coins is a claim on server resources. A developer needs to have EOS coins to use the EOS blockchain. Developers will not spend the coins to use the server resources, he just need to prove they hold them.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

waves and EOS have good value,but i will take EOS.EOS is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications.Eos is potential for investors.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

EOS popularity is growing day by day . It's price make x10 within last months and probably will continue to increase . Some people think that it will replace Ethereum in the future , but I'm not sure about this , because Ethereum already have a large working network with thouthands working products on it , while EOS have only promises .
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Of course it is EOS. Although it was recently exposed by the 360 with a lot of loopholes, I think it cannot stop it from moving forward! Its 3.0 blockchain will bring a different experience to the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1214

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

It's hard to say who is stronger, because both coins are very promising, but so far none of them has shown half of its potential. There are all the prerequisites for growth, but we do not see it in any of the coins. I would prefer the EOS, but this is personally my own.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Waves today deposit OKEx. maybe the rise might come.
Waves vs EOS, competitors in so many different areas. I can not comment on this.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

Wave and Eos both are platform type , it means they can be used for other ICOs to use them as platform like NEO or ethereum , different is that wave is a coin and has its own blockchain but EOS is a token that uses ethereum blockchain , and it means if Ethereum goes down or get hacked or something like that would take EOS with itself too , but it was one of the biggest ICOs of the 2018 , gathered so much crowdfunding , Its roadmap hasn't been completed yet , we shall see if they can make the roadmap happens or not .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

seems that eos was much more better after all. I do not understand why you are  comparing such a good technology with Waves, because it is the most crappy coin out there

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

I have invested to both of these two actually I really wanted to of them to succeed  because of course I want to profit from them. WAVes so far have been existing since 2016 and did invest to it the time of ICO which I knew I already have profited from it. EOS is making advancements already and it already reach on top ranking its marketcap above. I guess EOs is winning.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

I will go for EOS. I hate the way waves using their wallets, imo it's not secured enough. In fact, they don't have good quality wallets. In recent time they are doing well, but still I'll go for EOS. EOS has huge potential that will boom the market by end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: