Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs EOS  (Read 457 times)
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

it seems to me that EOS has more prospects and every day it gets more and more investors.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Several months ago I told that Waves was better than EOS, but today I see, that EOS has a big future. I'm sure that EOS is better for 2018, I think price will hit 50-60$ by end of this year (if bitcoin will hit 25k$, of course).
chessi

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

EOS has more potential due to the fact of 4b ICO. This is a huge investments that gives a lot of options for development. Regarding Waves we need to see whether it will survive the cryptocurrency field turbulence in Russia.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

I just wonder why EOS has a huge marketcap while WAVES' service Wavedex is better than EOS? Please respect my opinion. Did EOS prove anything yet? Is there any altcoin running already in EOS blockchain? Waves is simply amazing. Just a big marketing promotion and it could beat ADA ,IOTA, and EOS in the coinmarketcap.

H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

Waves vs EOS

Which one is better for 2018 investment?
Although both are decent source of investment but in this crash period EOS have shown some growths and developments so its better to put your money in that because sooner many coins will run on its blockchain.On the other hand Waves is also a good investment and with improved technology it can beat many alts.So invest in both to be safe and gain good profits.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:33:03 PM

Waves vs EOS

Of course EOS. The Waves have no chance to overtake or how to surpass EOS. Many believe that EOS is a very serious competitor to Ethereum
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

Waves vs EOS

For me, EOS is better than waves. Although I do not fully believe in EOS, but EOS has grown rapidly and will be widely used by new projects in the future. Basically Waves and EOS are altcoins that deserve to be held in the long run, investing in both is better.
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

I would choose EOS. Although I do not have anything against the waves and consider them a good project.
EOS seems to me more promising and interesting.
Also, the EOS in the top 5 coins, and the waves in 45 place.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

Waves amd EOS are both profitable, but for me I will choose both of them. I believe that you should be versatile in investment in order to become successful and that is the thing that I will do as of now.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

I would choose Waves, here is why:
It's a descentralized token exchange: Waves platform will facilitate fundraising, crowdfunding, and trading of
financial instruments on the blockchain with reduced volatility.
Custom and fiat token creation, deletion and transfer.
Asset-to-asset exchange.
Lightweight clients: Waves will provide a easy to setup light client that can run on any computer.

Also Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework
Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

If we compare the capitalization and the level of advancement of these coins. I choose Waves, I think that the price can increase it 5-10 times.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

"EOS is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.

Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability.

Both are good. But I would pick EOS, or just split your investment and inveat in both)"
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:11:03 PM

Waves vs EOS

I would choose waves, because waves have a lot in common with ETH. And I hope waves is the second version of ETH in the future. EOS is also very good; I think if there is a lot of money then we should invest in both of these coins
godrain

Activity: 241
Merit: 13

I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:38:40 PM

EOS has already launched mainnet. And now, many team use blockchain of EOS for own project. I think EOS will give a good profit in this year.

you're Breathtaking Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: