Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cartaxi, a Real World Business based on the blockchain. MONTHLY BONUS $$$$$$$$!  (Read 153 times)
bobbybigname (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:31:06 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 03:41:27 PM by bobbybigname

Cartaxi is the world's first operating car towing platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. With Cartaxi Headquarters based in St Petersburg, Russia, the Mobile Phone App started in April 2017, building up it's Supplier and Client base over the months, spreading from city to city.
The Pre-Ico started in August and the ICO in September, raising 8.8 million dollars. At the time of Market Launch, CTX circulating supply was 61.5 million CTX, with a total supply of 80.5 million. As of now (17.12.2017) Cartaxi App is being used in over 80 cities, with over 12,000 registered tow truck companies and 60500 registered customers... and IT JUST KEEPS ON GROWING!.
Cartaxi offices have already been set up in Hong Kong and San Antonio (U.S.A.) and next year Cartaxi plans to expand their operations into China and America. With European, South American, Asian and African Markets coming after.
Imagine Uber, but for tow trucks!
Implementation of a CTX payment system onto their App, means that customers will not only be able to pay for services in fiat, but also in cryptocurrency (With added benefits for those choosing to pay with CTX.)
Ask yourself... how many Cryptocurrency investments do you know that are already operating in the real world?

Monthly bonuses for Investors, plus a monthly “buyback and burn” of CTX.

50% of the monthly profits from the Cartaxi App are used towards CTX and it's Investors. 25% is shared out amongst the Investors, paid in Ether automatically through erc-20 Smart Contracts. And since the monthly bonus system started 4 months ago, the monthly App revenue has continued to rise.
The other 25% profit is used for monthly buyback and burning of CTX. Lowering the circulating supply of CTX every month means increasing of market price combined with a higher monthly bonus per CTX for the Holders.

The Cartaxi Team are fully committed to the continued development of their App, with the whitepaper roadmap explaining their plans for the eventual expansion into every car driving country in the world.

CTX is available for purchase and trading on Etherdelta and HitBTC.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cartaxi.io/
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/CarTaxi_24
Telegram: https://t.me/cartaxi_io  
Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartaxi-token/

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

Yeah im holding some ctx tokens, no doubt it is a real business and high potential project, i think they need to expand more quickly and pay 50% fee to investors and token holders.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:45:55 PM

It is the best utility token out there in the market.It pays dividends as wells as buy back the existing CTX tokens which will in turn reduce the total supply of CTX.
montrezor

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:57:51 PM

Good idea and project. I'd bought their tokens on the first stage of ICO for long hold.
We will see huge grow next year if all be adhere the road map.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

But if the project is really working and has reached such a scale, then it is worth paying attention to. But at the moment the token has a certain decline, if I understood correctly. What is the reason for this?
mellijr

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

I bought CTX sone days ago, I trust in the project.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:44 AM

It is the best utility token out there in the market.It pays dividends as wells as buy back the existing CTX tokens which will in turn reduce the total supply of CTX.

In my understanding in this matter was dividend I think is only entitle for the CTX holders right? if I am not wrong about it, Though I know also that their project was good one to be implement as well as it will reduce the total supply of CTX so that it could have a chance to increase their price value.
Sabihin

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:35 AM

Not much token give deviden or bonus. I already hold CTX for 3 month, and i get bonus every month. It's good company, the Ico is end but we can buy ctx from exchanger. Hold on your wallet and you Will get monthly bonus as devide.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:04:37 PM

Well written. I am a holder myself. I hope car taxi gets the right attention it deserves.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

Yup, cartaxi is a nice project, I have CTX tokens before but due to financial constraints i already dump all my CTX to support my needs, Hope CTX will expand and increase its market volume in the upcoming days.
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

Yup, cartaxi is a nice project, I have CTX tokens before but due to financial constraints i already dump all my CTX to support my needs, Hope CTX will expand and increase its market volume in the upcoming days.

Good luck. I think you should have hold them. Cartaxi will expand much. They are good team and the price of the coin will increase in the future when they expand.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:43:36 PM

What makes you say so? Come on, it is just a token stage. Is it any better than the VLB token which is currently running in the ICO stage? I sincerely doubt. You really can't figure out where a coin heads to at ICO until it hits an external exchange. Let's wait and see. After all, but base sounded good until it hit an exchange and collapsed.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:04:59 PM

That’s nice that more and more businesses in real economy start to use crowd funding through ICO for attracting investors. I have seen many such projects in dealing with real estate. Now it’s turn of taxi.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: