Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum to pump and how much would it be June 2018?  (Read 152 times)
Namsco (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

Electroneum is a good coin because of what it stand for "mobile miner" I got Over 5000 coins during its initial coin offerings. Which I intended selling. Buh not anymore. After people were allowed access to electroneum wallet it sits as the 54th coin of highest market capital. I don't see any reason why this coin wunt pump real quick. I see it hit 5-8 dollars June 2018. What's your take?
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:02 PM

After the initial hype, ETN is only going down and I'm not sure that have a real future.
Everybody was exited about the "mobile miner", but it was just a clickbait.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

After the initial hype, ETN is only going down and I'm not sure that have a real future.
Everybody was exited about the "mobile miner", but it was just a clickbait.

Exactly how I feel about it, who needs to mine with cellphones? And why would you even want to is the big question to me.
dergater18

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

Well... the idea of mining is for the miner, the money. but for the company it is for calculating the transactions. nearly everyone has a smartphone these days (more than pc`s).
So if it is profitable, its a great  idea in my opinion Wink
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

well it started at 15 cents and has been dropping ever since down to 5 cents! and still going down. it may get some pumps but i don't see any particular reason for it apart from a random pump like any other altcoin can have.

and you are not giving us any reason either. just because it can be mined (so does lots of other altcoins) and you got 5000 of it, it doesn't meat it will get pumped. it actually means they gave away lots of it for free and lots of people are holding it to dump at the first sight of a rise.

.... and there are 5 billion of it available!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

I believe the value of ETN (Electronuem) will be 5-10 $ per piece. So I look forward to this day because of course when this happens my life's status will change too. Hopefully this will happen because I have many dreams that I want to fulfill in my life. And one of which is lift my parents and relatives in poverty I want them to help
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

I also don't quite get it. I though this would be much bigger project. VeriumReserve has a mobile miner, by the way, but I have never tried it.
tradingcrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:36:09 PM

I believe the value of ETN (Electronuem) will be 5-10 $ per piece. So I look forward to this day because of course when this happens my life's status will change too. Hopefully this will happen because I have many dreams that I want to fulfill in my life. And one of which is lift my parents and relatives in poverty I want them to help

Noble intentions but wrong method! I have developed a new coin of which I hold 50 mn - I hope someday it'll be worth $10 each so that I can retire on my own, small island but unfortunately markets don't work that way! They need a reason for some asset to have value but unfortunately ETN has only provided the opposite.
Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

Electroneum is one of the best coin. new inventors buy Electroneum in big amount.Electroneum comes with good marketing team.many inventors hold Electroneum very tightly so i think it's price hits $0.75 in june 2018. Smiley
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:48:36 PM

I bought this coin when ICO, honestly when I decided to invest in this project is because the ICO price is cheap so in my mind cheap price more easily to up, don't know this is potential or not, I still hold the coin and wait for great price to sell it, sometime begining don't have future but the development make the coin so potential.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:55:22 PM

Electroneum is a good coin because of what it stand for "mobile miner" I got Over 5000 coins during its initial coin offerings. Which I intended selling. Buh not anymore. After people were allowed access to electroneum wallet it sits as the 54th coin of highest market capital. I don't see any reason why this coin wunt pump real quick. I see it hit 5-8 dollars June 2018. What's your take?
ETN is a very good coin, they are very innovative making mobile mining applications, but one thing that lacks this coin is because they make too much supply of coins, which makes the price can drop very quickly
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

Do you believe that Electroneum will begin ever to grow? I am surprised that ICO collect enough money to start. But now the future of this currency in the mist. It’s unbelievable to predict its price for half an a year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: