Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: just reading but cannot find what im looking  (Read 86 times)
Fritz07 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

hello people of the world!
 i would like to know if an overall important notes for this forum, or kinda summary of important things to remember for this bitcoin forum has been posted? where can i find it? it is not just a way for shortcuts, I just wanted to know the most important things to remember so that working out soonest will be done. if this is already available, may i ask its link to read it soon? I wanted to learn more about bitcoin in this forum but somehow not all my time is available so I might need summarization of this forum's importance to be aware on what to do and what to post. Hoping for any response. thank you, and thank you in advance to those will do.  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:09:45 PM

It depends. What notes do you need specifically? Trading? Security? There's too much information involving cryptocurrencies in general.

[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why? | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0
This isn't a post here on bitcointalk, but I highly suggested reading this guide compilation: A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:18:56 PM

Hi folks! Smiley
For every thread there is what we call "stickies" or "pinned post".It contains important information regarding the subject of the post in general. For example here in Beginner and Help the stickies here contains some important reminder about posting and general rules of this forum. The stickies information depends on the thread or the subject in general.
Fritz07 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:06:05 AM

It depends. What notes do you need specifically? Trading? Security? There's too much information involving cryptocurrencies in general.

[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why? | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0
This isn't a post here on bitcointalk, but I highly suggested reading this guide compilation: A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology

thank you sir, bitcoin wallets are done reading.  Smiley
Fritz07 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:14:48 AM

Hi folks! Smiley
For every thread there is what we call "stickies" or "pinned post".It contains important information regarding the subject of the post in general. For example here in Beginner and Help the stickies here contains some important reminder about posting and general rules of this forum. The stickies information depends on the thread or the subject in general.

yes sir, i understand, but if there is more another summarization of that all information you said would be better for reading especially for busy people like me. hehe Still, thank you for the help, i appreciate it.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:21:38 AM
Merited by HodorHodl (2)

Hi folks! Smiley

yes sir, i understand, but if there is more another summarization of that all information you said would be better for reading especially for busy people like me. hehe Still, thank you for the help, i appreciate it.

Here's a huge compilation for you then, courtesy of Jameson Lopp: https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html

If that wouldn't be enough for you then I really don't know what will. Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

it all depends on the type of materiel you are look for there are more information in the forum but just be specific about the one you want.
LeoSys

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

The first rule you must never forget: NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
The second rule: KEEP YOUR ASSETS SAFE

The rest is bitcoin talk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: