Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Miner Giant B In Stock!!  (Read 9325 times)
p90xinsanity

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

hey guys i have some units left. I was part of the first batch and I ordered myself, I've sold 7 of them and have 3 left.

If anyone is interested let me know. My price is cheaper than what if being offered here, because well I dont know how anyone justifies paying these guys 8888 for a miner that only costs 3600 from the first batch.

PM for price. Located in the US and shipping expedited with insurance.

Prefer US buyers since its easier, but open to international orders for the right price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

Hi blockhunter - So what does that mean exactly that Baikal is shipping?  That earlier purchased batch orders will be delivered?  That there will be units for sale?

Of course I’m still looking to buy a couple.

And a perpetual thank for you working to make this available to the community
Blockhunter (OP)

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

Due to the high cost and late shipping of batch 4 we are offering priority immediate shipping to all batch 4 customers      for $8888 in 24 hours we will be open to batch 3 then batch 2 then batch 1 iTop customers. If there are any leftover units we will then offer immediate shipping to new customers. Batch 3 orders we are shipping far ahead of schedule with our iTop order and when we receive batch 3 orders from Baikal we will use them to fill batch 4 orders. Thank you all for choosing iTop happy mining.
Accepting Batch 4 and 3 for priority immidiate shipping, in 24 hours we will open to batch 2 and 1 customers. $8888 Baikal Giant B
Today we open sales to all customers Baikal Giant B special price $8888.00 Immediately shipping!
Thank you everyone for choosing itop for your crypto mining needs!
To join this offer send an email with your address and preferences of payment method to james@itop-Corp.com
$BTC/ETH/LTC/USD accepted
Not many left now! When these are gone the sale will be over, Thanks everyone for choosing iTop!
Hi blockhunter - So what does that mean exactly that Baikal is shipping?  That earlier purchased batch orders will be delivered?  That there will be units for sale?

Itop has shipped batch 1,2,3 and has some units in stock ships immediately after payment

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
x8664amd

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Long term HODLer since 2014

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

If I order today, when can I get my unit?

Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. Just HODL.
Blockhunter (OP)

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

If I order today, when can I get my unit?
If you order today it will be shipped today and you have option to expedite shipping minor can be in your hands in two days or less

Cannabis Genetics
tummymumma

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

hey guys i have some units left. I was part of the first batch and I ordered myself, I've sold 7 of them and have 3 left.

If anyone is interested let me know. My price is cheaper than what if being offered here, because well I dont know how anyone justifies paying these guys 8888 for a miner that only costs 3600 from the first batch.

Prefer US buyers since its easier, but open to international orders for the right price.

Interested,  Whats the price on the B or the X10?
Blockhunter (OP)

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

Due to the high cost and late shipping of batch 4 we are offering priority immediate shipping to all batch 4 customers      for $8888 in 24 hours we will be open to batch 3 then batch 2 then batch 1 iTop customers. If there are any leftover units we will then offer immediate shipping to new customers. Batch 3 orders we are shipping far ahead of schedule with our iTop order and when we receive batch 3 orders from Baikal we will use them to fill batch 4 orders. Thank you all for choosing iTop happy mining.
Accepting Batch 4 and 3 for priority immidiate shipping, in 24 hours we will open to batch 2 and 1 customers. $8888 Baikal Giant B
Today we open sales to all customers Baikal Giant B special price $8888.00 Immediately shipping!
Thank you everyone for choosing itop for your crypto mining needs!
To join this offer send an email with your address and preferences of payment method to james@itop-Corp.com
$BTC/ETH/LTC/USD accepted
Not many left now! When these are gone the sale will be over, Thanks everyone for choosing iTop!
Hi blockhunter - So what does that mean exactly that Baikal is shipping?  That earlier purchased batch orders will be delivered?  That there will be units for sale?

Itop has shipped batch 1,2,3 and has some units in stock ships immediately after payment
Payments made today have shipped and James has tracking for our customers.

Cannabis Genetics
ptnothere2

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Giant B received today as part of group buy from itop with another member on this forum. It's a little noisy for where I was hoping to run it, will consider selling for 0.9 btc + shipping fees. pm me if interested.
BubbaBooeee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Giant B received today as part of group buy from itop with another member on this forum. It's a little noisy for where I was hoping to run it, will consider selling for 0.9 btc + shipping fees. pm me if interested.

Hello,

Why not use passive cooling.        Cheesy Cheesy        NOISELESS BIT MINING     Cheesy Cheesy

1.   Get a plastic tub with a lid that is at least twice or 3x as large as the Giant B miner.

2.   Put the Giant B miner in the tub.   

3.   Fill the tub with Mineral Oil (which is electrically non-conductive) .

4.   The Giant B miner will only generate heat, and No Noise.

5.   Don't bother putting the power supply in the Mineral Oil. 

6.   You may have to run a small fountain pump in the Mineral Oil to circulate the fluid around the Tub.

7.   You may have to run a small fan (quiet, not necessarily fast and noisy) across the top of the Mineral Oil to remove the heat.

8.   The plastic tub will radiate a lot of heat around its perimeter.  Which the external fan (Step #7) will wick away.

tummymumma

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

Contacted Baikal Today.  They have both the B and the X10 available for shipment in 5 days from payment.

Price is 7,000 USD without Power Supply.
dss1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Contacted Baikal Today.  They have both the B and the X10 available for shipment in 5 days from payment.

Are you sure about this?
I heard the X10 is available at 7K and 5 days shipping and the Giant-B at 7K but end of Feb shipping.
And what about the MOQ?
tummymumma

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Are you sure about this?
I heard the X10 is available at 7K and 5 days shipping and the Giant-B at 7K but end of Feb shipping.
And what about the MOQ?

So a little bit of language issue I guess.  so I asked again and you are correct.. The X10 is available at 7k and 5 days and the B is end of feb @ 7k.  6 MOQ
Kilomans

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

Just check I if I still have time to jump in on the group buy for the Baikal miner b. I would like to get 1 if possible

How should I go about getting my order in?

Thanks for your time guys
Kilomans

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

They probably earmarked a set amount for resale per batch.
Makes more sense for itop to do that - it is a business after all - even with the group buy. They're not going to manage the entire process inc shipping to us for free.
So they need to make some profit somewhere for the time they spent setting up and managing outside of the units they probably earmarked for themselves.

Either way, im quite confident our second batch units will get to us quickly - Have a feeling its going to be 10-15 days early like batch 2, so more chance to recoup!
Dudukian

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

Maybe prices will come back to normal next month .  The profitability sure came down.   Asic Miner Market has them listed for $6668 for end of month delivery . 
Blockhunter (OP)

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

All March order will be shipping in the next 2 Days 1 month early! This will conclude all group-buy orders for itop!
We have some Baikal Giant B’s in stock also for immediate shipping.
Thank you all who has placed orders with us! We hope you found our services to be honorable to this community Smiley

Cannabis Genetics
MimiVoladora

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

Would you please send the payment or return the coupons?

I sent you $1200 worth in bitmain coupons
Please be honest and either pay or send them back
Thanks
Dudukian

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

Thanks

Did you try to buy a miner from him ?   
1manshow

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

Thanks

I did and got scammed big time. He seems to be a trained scammer who talks big shits and gets you into paying first to secure the deal. Then gets to you constantly till you pay him fully and then ignores you to the bone. BEWARE of this fcuk!
Dudukian

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

Thanks

I did and got scammed big time. He seems to be a trained scammer who talks big shits and gets you into paying first to secure the deal. Then gets to you constantly till you pay him fully and then ignores you to the bone. BEWARE of this fcuk!

I am lucky I didn't get trapped by him .   I sent him a message and he quoted me $5500 and asked me my location .   I told him I live in Texas , but was on the road in California and asked him if he was out west .    He never sent a second reply.    Unfortunately , this site is full of scammers.   There is a group of people who buy well established accounts for the purpose of scamming.   Btw ,  do the coupons allow cover an entire purchase or limited to $100 or so per order ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: