Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help out about Altcoins  (Read 123 times)
Heteka (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

Hello guys I'm new about all this coin staff. I dont know which coin that i should put my money into it. Can someone light me up?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:44:12 AM

Hello guys I'm new about all this coin staff. I dont know which coin that i should put my money into it. Can someone light me up?

For a newbie is the best way to begin from Ethereum. It is stable, understandable currency that show good growing results. Moreover it supported by many wallets and platforms. So start from ETH.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

Go check every coin that listed in coinmarketcap read all information you need to know before investing in any coin . if you think it is good for you and give you profit someday than buy it. 
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

For newbie you shouldn't take any coin advices as many people will come up and say coin they hold. You should use coinmarketcap.com for links and info and make your own decision.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:19 AM

Put your money into bitcoin, and from that point do lots of research, when you finish with them pick few coins and hold them.
You can also buy top 10 coins such as ltc, monero, ethereum, dash and other coins, just don't ask to much money related questions and investment opinions on forum.
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Divide your money into three parts, one invests the best part of altcoin or bitcoin you can choose, and the other part joins a premium ICO program, with the last available as a backup. This is often very effective.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:32:27 AM

First of all, buy some top 5 famous coin with big value like btc, ether, ltc, ripple, and xmr. After it, find some reference from google, bitcointalk, and ico reviews about the coin that you want to invest with. Then, buy them and just hold, wait for a year or more, you'll get profits as much as possible. You can also find many Altcoins in the announcement, tokens, bounty altcoins child-boards that might you interest.
AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:37:28 AM

Divide your money into three parts, one invests the best part of altcoin or bitcoin you can choose, and the other part joins a premium ICO program, with the last available as a backup. This is often very effective.
Any example of premium ICO? I'm kinda new to ICO and I can't tell which is good and which is not.

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:51:22 AM

For a beginner, it is worth studying at least the annual dynamics of top 100. Then you can invest into the most stable (IMHO, take into account ZEC, ETH).
I think you shouldn't invest right now. Wait for a Jan/Feb of 2018.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:09:53 PM

for beginners you should learn about the basics of the blockchain system as well as the terms that accompany it, no need to be too hasty because its useless when you buy the right coin but you do not understand the momentum to sell it.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:34:36 PM

Putting your money is should be arranged by one person, and that is you. You should search about the things you need to understand before investing on that coin. It is a must if you don't want to put your money in waste.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

I think by holding and staying investing is one way for altcoin to be used. with the development of soaring bitcoin prices, it can significantly affect altcoin
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:43:22 PM

There's a lot of promising coin for investors like you what you need is to make some sort of research to know which coin will succeed in the coming years. You can look how the pre ICO is going if it's well accepted by the marketvor if other investors show interest to the alt. This forum also is full of people who can give good advice when it comes to altcoins just be wise all the time

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:46:37 PM

put your money on ethereum, prety much worth it. if you not good in trade holding ethereum in long term is great too. Or you can go to CMC and take 10 top crypto there to start investing

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

We can see that you are newbie. Dont worry, its time to learn and then earn.If you try best for learn, you will be able to huge earn.Need more patient and also thinking about crypto world. At first research about coinmarketcap.

Be hardworker
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:18:35 PM

BITBEELINE
THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION
Whitepaper: https://bitbeeline.co/bitbeeline-coin-white-paper.pdf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitbeelinecoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitbeelinecoin
Bitbeeline Exchange: https://bitbeeline.co/markets.html
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

I would suggest to start with Ethereum. Slowly you will learn about the market and after that you would yourself be able to understand which coin is better to invest in at a particular time.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

First decide what kind of investment you want to do in cryptocurrencies.BY that i mean are you in for short term or long term investments?Short term investments should involve low supply coins with solid teams behind them as they are likely to perform well and you get quick returns.If for long term you can still go with low supply coins but usually there is a tendency to sell off when prices are rising astronomically.Huge supply coins should be invested for long term as they are much more likely to be liquid in the long term as more adoption of them occurs.My one cent though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: