Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:22:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] Juan For All, All For Juan Mystery Boxes  (Read 465 times)
Theb (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:17:57 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 07:15:38 AM by Theb

Juan FOR All, All FOR Juan
Mystery Boxes made available for Filipinos

Mabuhay! This is Theb and I am here to bring  the infamous mystery boxes in our very own Philippine local market. These mystery boxes contains a surprise that you will truly love. Since I cannot give you the full details of what it contains, here's a hint:  it is mostly filled with random stuff that my family and I have accumulated during the past. It has been filling our house for quite some time now, but don't think of it as clutter! It will surely give you a walk down memory lane to your childhood.  It will also include some brand new things that can help you in your day to day life.

Price (Shipping is Included)
30$ (₱1500) in BTC
45$ (₱2250) in BTC
55$ (₱2750) in BTC
120$ (₱6000) in BTC (Sold)

What to Expect?
  • Mystery Boxes will be boxed via LBC Shipping Express
  • Expect a lot of 2nd hand items, but fear not it still is useful in the right hands (Remember that I am offloading some of my personal belongings)
  • Mystery Boxes will also be filled with brand new items that are randomly picked
  • Any Delay with the Shipment will be because of LBC

Steps of the Transaction (And for Transparency)
  • Contact me via PM (You can speak to me in our Local Language Smiley )
  • Indicate to me what price you are willing to pay in terms of Php and send the current BTC equivalent
  • Post the TX ID in the Thread and I will PM you your LBC Tracking Number as soon as I ship it in LBC
  • Keep in mind that LBC have Out of Delivery Zones (this is a pdf link) which is a list of areas that are not available for package delivery
  • and Remote Areas (also a PDF link) which I can deliver a package but expect the package to be delayed
  • I'll be posting a blurred out LBC Tracking Receipt before or after the delivery of the package for transparency (if requested)
cydrick

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

Juan FOR All, All FOR Juan
Mystery Boxes made available for Filipinos

Mabuhay! This is Theb and I am here to bring  the infamous mystery boxes in our very own Philippine local market. These mystery boxes contains a surprise that you will truly love. Since I cannot give you the full details of what it contains, here's a hint:  it is mostly filled with random stuff that my family and I have accumulated during the past. It has been filling our house for quite some time now, but don't think of it as clutter! It will surely give you a walk down memory lane to your childhood.  It will also include some brand new things that can help you in your day to day life.

Price (Shipping is Included)
25$ (₱1250) in BTC
35$ (₱1750) in BTC
45$ (₱2250) in BTC
55$ (₱2750) in BTC
120$ (₱6000) in BTC (Only 1 Available)

What to Expect?
  • Mystery Boxes will be boxed via LBC Shipping Express
  • Expect a lot of 2nd hand items, but fear not it still is useful in the right hands (Remember that I am offloading some of my personal belongings)
  • Mystery Boxes will also be filled with brand new items that are randomly picked
  • Any Delay with the Shipment will be because of LBC

Steps of the Transaction (And for Transparency)
  • Contact me via PM (You can speak to me in our Local Language Smiley )
  • Indicate to me what price you are willing to pay in terms of Php and send the current BTC equivalent
  • Post the TX ID in the Thread and I will PM you your LBC Tracking Number as soon as I ship it in LBC
  • Keep in mind that LBC have Out of Delivery Zones (this is a pdf link) which is a list of areas that are not available for package delivery
  • and Remote Areas (also a PDF link) which I can deliver a package but expect the package to be delayed
  • I'll be posting a blurred out LBC Tracking Receipt before or after the delivery of the package for transparency (if requested)
Eto po ba galing ebay? baka naman di satisfied mga products or yung katulad sa mga youtubers na chambahan??
Rate

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

Wow sobranng interesting nito. Kaso wala pa ako budget paano po ba ang mode of payment dito?
Theb (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

Eto po ba galing ebay? baka naman di satisfied mga products or yung katulad sa mga youtubers na chambahan??

Hindi po. Personal belongings ko po ang ibebenta ko and maglalagay nalang ako mg random brand new items which are also useful.

Wow sobranng interesting nito. Kaso wala pa ako budget paano po ba ang mode of payment dito?
Through Bitcoin. Wallet to wallet transaction lang Smiley
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:53 PM

Mukhang interesting to ha, saka ako susubok bumili kapag may nauna na sakin tapos kung magbibigay siya ng hint kung ano yung mga laman ng mystery box mo.
Okay yang inooffer at mukhang nauuso yung mga ganitong uri ng sales. Antay lang muna ako theb na may unang te-take ng offer mo. Sino ang escrow na prefer mo kung sakali?
Theb (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:46:07 PM

Mukhang interesting to ha, saka ako susubok bumili kapag may nauna na sakin tapos kung magbibigay siya ng hint kung ano yung mga laman ng mystery box mo.
Okay yang inooffer at mukhang nauuso yung mga ganitong uri ng sales. Antay lang muna ako theb na may unang te-take ng offer mo. Sino ang escrow na prefer mo kung sakali?
Anyone can do. Basta reputable and ikaw maghahanap if ever. And for the part of revealing the contents of the mystery box I won't allow it as you will spoil the fun. But don't worry bro hindi sya yung puro useless things. Smiley
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:05:42 PM

Anyone can do. Basta reputable and ikaw maghahanap if ever. And for the part of revealing the contents of the mystery box I won't allow it as you will spoil the fun. But don't worry bro hindi sya yung puro useless things. Smiley

Ganun ba sige salamat sa info theb, mukhang nakakaexcite dahil sinabi mong hindi mga useless na mga bagay. Pero sa ngayon antay antay muna ako bago ko itake yung isa sa mystery box mo, limited edition lang ba yan hanggang sa maubos?
Rate

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:04:29 AM

Hindi po. Personal belongings ko po ang ibebenta ko and maglalagay nalang ako mg random brand new items which are also useful.

Through Bitcoin. Wallet to wallet transaction lang Smiley

Pwede PHP sa coins.ph? or btc talaga po? Gusto ko po bumili if pwede po ang coins.ph PHP, go po ako. I will send the money first.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:41 PM

Sorry bro pero bakit ka namin dapat pagkatiwalaan saka paano namin malalaman na valuable talaga para samin yung matatanggap namin na item sa mystery box mo? May mga nakikita akong ganito sa goods section pero mga trustes sila kaya nakakakuha ng buyer
Theb (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

Sorry bro pero bakit ka namin dapat pagkatiwalaan saka paano namin malalaman na valuable talaga para samin yung matatanggap namin na item sa mystery box mo? May mga nakikita akong ganito sa goods section pero mga trustes sila kaya nakakakuha ng buyer
Well in order to build trust we must also do some risk and try out the new ones, you can also look for an Escrow as soon as I sent you and the escrow your LBC tracking number then the escrow can send me your payment. Meron nga available na mystery boxes pero di sya available for the Philippine Market.

Also I didn't say anything about the things inside the mystery box will satisfy you or be valuable to you as you will be getting random things  mixed with brand  new things that are never been used.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:22:49 PM

Okay lang sana ito kung madami yung bibili, ang kaso kase kung kakaunti mas mababa din yung chances na makakuha ng brand new. Maganda sana yung idea pero kung personal na gamit mo hindi siya ganoon ka attractive sa mga gustong bumili, siguro mag include ka ng mga pictures na maari naming makuha kung sakali man para ng sa gayon magkaroon sila ng idea sa pwede nilang makuha dahil kung mystery lang talaga at walang kahit anong info mababa yung chance na may sumubok nito.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

Well in order to build trust we must also do some risk and try out the new ones, you can also look for an Escrow as soon as I sent you and the escrow your LBC tracking number then the escrow can send me your payment. Meron nga available na mystery boxes pero di sya available for the Philippine Market.

Also I didn't say anything about the things inside the mystery box will satisfy you or be valuable to you as you will be getting random things  mixed with brand  new things that are never been used.

Medyo nakakatakot lang para sakin kasi hindi ako masyado mahilig sa kung ano anong items so parang double risk sa side ko at sa iba pang buyer kung sakali, risk ng scam at yung baka hindi pala gusto or kailangan yung item na makukuha. Anyway goodluck po Smiley
Theb (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:05:25 AM

Okay lang sana ito kung madami yung bibili, ang kaso kase kung kakaunti mas mababa din yung chances na makakuha ng brand new. Maganda sana yung idea pero kung personal na gamit mo hindi siya ganoon ka attractive sa mga gustong bumili, siguro mag include ka ng mga pictures na maari naming makuha kung sakali man para ng sa gayon magkaroon sila ng idea sa pwede nilang makuha dahil kung mystery lang talaga at walang kahit anong info mababa yung chance na may sumubok nito.
Maganda din yung idea mo kaso it won't be called as a mystery box anymore if you have an idea of one or two of the items included. And have you seen the Mystery Boxes in youtube? Kadamihan dun personal belongings or sa dollar store lang nabili and it does not guarantee na satisified yung person (youtuber), ang sakin Personal Belongings and Brand New Items that are useful.

Try to visit Ebay din there is absolutely no description or even giving any hints about the contents of the mystery box just the price. You really need to give your money to them hoping that the items in the box will satisfy you but there is no guarantee.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

Sorry bro ah, kaya medyo mahirap yang sinsabi mo eh, at tama ka medyo risky sya it means pag ginawa ko yan isipin ko na talo na agad ako kpag may pinili ako sa mga mystery box mo na yan. and as I look at it then parang wala siyang difference sa fb online shop only bitcoin payment sya idaan in terms sa bayaran.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Maganda sana ang idea mo sir theb kaso wala masyadong maniniwala sayo nyan kasi marami ang natatakot na sumubok dyan, baka kasi hindi rin nila magustohan ang makukuha nila mystery boxes. Mystery lang kasi wala kaming idea kung ano ang makukuha namin kung sakaling bumili kami, mababa yung chance na may sumubok nito kasi nga wala silang idea kung ano makukuha nila.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:41 AM

if may doubt kayo pwede nyo naman ipaescrow yang payment nyo..  Remember OP is earning more than what he is asking dun sa mystery boxes nya kung mang-iiscam siya dahil dun sa halaga na binigay nyo sa kanya, mas malaki ang mawawala sa kanya kapag na red tag siya.  Another thing, kung hindi kayo interesado pwede namang iiskip nyo n lang ang thread nya..  ano yan pangdagdag post counts?  basahin nyo...
MYSTERY BOX... bakit isisiwalat?.. Ano pa ang silbi ng salitang MYSTERY..?
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:39:15 AM

hmmm parang masarap sumubok nito pero unang pumasok sa isip ko na makukuha dito ay yung mga techie items like cell phone or laptop since nasa bitcoin tayo at talagang makaktulong yun kung yun ang laman ng box na yan. pero pano kung mga lumang panty laman non parang ang hirap mag throw ng 1500 php sa ganun bagay lang
Theb (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

if may doubt kayo pwede nyo naman ipaescrow yang payment nyo..  Remember OP is earning more than what he is asking dun sa mystery boxes nya kung mang-iiscam siya dahil dun sa halaga na binigay nyo sa kanya, mas malaki ang mawawala sa kanya kapag na red tag siya.  Another thing, kung hindi kayo interesado pwede namang iiskip nyo n lang ang thread nya..  ano yan pangdagdag post counts?  basahin nyo...
MYSTERY BOX... bakit isisiwalat?.. Ano pa ang silbi ng salitang MYSTERY..?
Thank You serjent05 hindi ko naman sila pinipilit na bumili sa mystery box and masyado sila kinakabahan dahil they don't have a clue kung ano nasa loob nun. If they tried to watch sa youtube about mystery boxes they really don't guarantee satisfaction.

hmmm parang masarap sumubok nito pero unang pumasok sa isip ko na makukuha dito ay yung mga techie items like cell phone or laptop since nasa bitcoin tayo at talagang makaktulong yun kung yun ang laman ng box na yan. pero pano kung mga lumang panty laman non parang ang hirap mag throw ng 1500 php sa ganun bagay lang
Don't worry bro I am hygienic and also I won't pull in a bad joke for you (unlike other ebay mystery boxes may dog poop pa nga) or for any other curious customer out there. And yes some of the items MAYBE related to Tech.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

I'll go with P6000  coins.ph to coins.ph tyo para walang transaction fee pm mo lang sa akin ang btc address mo sa coins.ph  I go first then Ill send you my details.  Hopefully this will be the start of your business career here in Bitcointalk.org
Nikhila

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:52:28 AM

What is this coin all about?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: