Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would there be an interest for a Bitcoin Gambling Source? | Become the House  (Read 2404 times)
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:52:02 PM

I myself was interested in running and managing a bitcoin gambling site, but I reside in the US.
Why not to operate website anonymously via VPN or make it accessible via TOR like Silkroad!?

Can't tell if troll.

I'd love to have the source, i'm not that great at programming, but I could use this to make something.

It'd be for a hefty price of course, just due to the return you'd make off of it.

It's not for children, only for serious entrepreneurs (not saying you aren't one).  But if you don't have the money to put down for it, including the money to back the site's payroll, don't bother looking into it.

Lost all respect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loker (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 07:04:15 PM

Failing to understand that.  Reuploaded: https://vimeo.com/71077590
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 08:03:21 PM

Posted a sales thread for anyone interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263046.0
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:29:18 PM

You could propably post a demo that uses play money, and would be easier to get a feel for your software then the video.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 03:21:21 AM

You could propably post a demo that uses play money, and would be easier to get a feel for your software then the video.

Added a demo-site.  Balance is auto-added to users that register so you can toy around with it.
vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:35:28 PM

I do not suggest anyone to buy this. The site is insanely insecure and I currently own more fake gambling coins that there will ever be bitcoins (on his demo site).

BEEP BEP
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:33:39 PM

I do not suggest anyone to buy this. The site is insanely insecure and I currently own more fake gambling coins that there will ever be bitcoins (on his demo site).

Lol.  1. It's not complete and hasn't been bug-tested, 2. I have written up a file that will be a cron-job constantly checking for malicious bettors and 3. It's a sample and I never said in anyw way, shape, or form that it's 100% secure.  If it was EVER to go live it would be, however.

Not to mention, you or anyone that maliciously gained balance would never be able to cash them out.  Aside from little bugs like that that are fixable, it's actually really secure.

It makes use of prepared statements disallowing any type of database injection or manipulation.
vlees

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:48:03 PM

Aside from little bugs like that that are fixable, it's actually really secure.

Sorry, I don't trust a developer anymore that tries to sell a gambling site that in its current form allows anyone to cheat the house and then claim "yeah it's fixable". I bet you would've done nothing about it if I didn't point it out in this thread to you and you would just let the first sucker buying this PoS walk away without the notice that it's seriously fubar.

BEEP BEP
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:54:59 PM

Aside from little bugs like that that are fixable, it's actually really secure.

Sorry, I don't trust a developer anymore that tries to sell a gambling site that in its current form allows anyone to cheat the house and then claim "yeah it's fixable". I bet you would've done nothing about it if I didn't point it out in this thread to you and you would just let the first sucker buying this PoS walk away without the notice that it's seriously fubar.

Wrong.  Reread my response..
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:48:16 PM

Fixed.  Forgot to parameterize my prepared statement that handled the updating of balance.
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:42:59 AM

Anyone that may be interested, feel free to shoot me a Pm.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:50:04 AM

I'm sorry but your site is horribly insecure. If I know a user's Bitcoin address, I can change their cashout address to mine. Silently.

Proof of concept: http://ca3.cc/poc.php

lrn2security. Anyone who buys broken scripts is an idiot and will get hacked, because there's quite a few other vulnerabilities too.
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:05:23 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2013, 07:32:28 AM by Loker

I'm sorry but your site is horribly insecure. If I know a user's Bitcoin address, I can change their cashout address to mine. Silently.

lrn2security. Anyone who buys broken scripts is an idiot and will get hacked, because there's quite a few other vulnerabilities too.

Lol.  This does the same exact thing as what my script that changes people's address' does.

Their address can't be changed unless they enter theirs...

And no, you can't do that unless you have their log-in.  In which case they'd simply be 'hacked'

I usually don't express myself as such, but frankly: you're a fucking moron.

Not even going to bother verifying where the HTTP request is coming from because your script is 100% useless and most users here won't be able to realize that.

Regardless, feel free to point out any vulns.  I'd LOVE to see 'em.
vlees

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:17:22 AM

Just ignore Loker...

BEEP BEP
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 07:32:46 AM

Just ignore Loker...

Just ignore me?  My source has no vulns.  Lol.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:25:48 AM

And no, you can't do that unless you have their log-in.  In which case they'd simply be 'hacked'

Are you not aware of CSRF? I don't need someone's login. I just need to know someone's bitcoin address and I can silently update it.
vlees

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:07:54 PM

Are you not aware of CSRF? I don't need someone's login. I just need to know someone's bitcoin address and I can silently update it.

Just let him be. This kid is not worth anyone's time.

BEEP BEP
Loker (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:09:31 PM

You're both idiots.

First of all, I could easily check where the requests are coming from, second of all, the user sees their cashout address prior to clicking cashout.

They could easily change it back to their address.

Lol.  Please point out these 'other vulnerabilites.'
flagel8

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 09:31:28 PM

Can vouch for this user, really knows his stuff.

You have even less reputation than OP!

lol this thread is just funny.

Thanks you guys. I LOL'd too.
coinedabit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 12:09:37 AM

how much knowledge do i need to know in order to keep it running? can it be tweaked and changed if needed? now i am a novice at websites and any sort of programming so could you explain how the code works in a summarised way?

cheers Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: