Print  
Author Topic: Newby  (Read 867 times)
DevilDawg93 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:35:30 AM

Hello all ,
    Former jarhead here looking to get into the BTC market , I see there is a lot of info on this site and reading it daily, but any and all input about the business will be appreciated
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:25:33 AM

welcome and have fun Smiley
Cryptobits

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:53:22 AM

Dont crypto gamble
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 12:33:01 PM

Dont crypto gamble

So true.
choicatn

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:48:48 PM

Hello all ,
    Former jarhead here looking to get into the BTC market , I see there is a lot of info on this site and reading it daily, but any and all input about the business will be appreciated

Check out the alt section, there are a lot of cheaper/more interesting options there. Plus they can be more easily mined.
sphere

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:55:04 PM

Welcome to the community hope you have fun.

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe
Tolek

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:03:53 PM

Yeah, a little tip now, don't gamble, and be careful with offers for free bitcoins in large numbers.
Harriet82

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:04:55 PM

Hello all ,

Check out the alt section, there are a lot of cheaper/more interesting options there. Plus they can be more easily mined.
Thanks for the tip, lots of cool stuff on there Wink
bitcoindigi

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:05:52 PM

welcome & have fun.

some tips: buy bitcoins - ignore altcoins, they're mostly shit and not worth your time. don't gamble (mentioned before), do not trust anyone and always use escrow.
ropegut

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:17:58 PM

welcome to the forum
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 10:22:14 PM

Yeah, a little tip now, don't gamble, and be careful with offers for free bitcoins in large numbers.
Yup, especially the new account. You must think before do what he said

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mortimer

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 02:02:44 AM

Welcome to your newest addiction!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:29:20 AM

Welcome to Deadwood!
batt01

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:35:33 AM

Welcome Devil Dog. BTC is pretty crazy right now. Lots of high powered equipment going online in coming  months. So for right now hold on two your cash and read, read and read some more till you had a handle on whats going on.

BTCMiners.net

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 03:56:29 AM

Hello all ,

Welcome aboard! Smiley

Buy Cloud Hashing! $8.50 USD per GH/s!  [32.231 TH/s] Remaining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329674.20  -- www.BTCMiners.net
kactech

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:09:56 AM

welcome & have fun.

some tips: buy bitcoins - ignore altcoins, they're mostly shit and not worth your time. don't gamble (mentioned before), do not trust anyone and always use escrow.
As a newbie I have to ask- how to get -5 trust with activity=14? Or... how to not get it?! Anyone can just click "don't trust" and you're scammy?
macmn

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:08:21 PM

welcome & have fun.

As a newbie I have to ask- how to get -5 trust with activity=14? Or... how to not get it?! Anyone can just click "don't trust" and you're scammy?

I think that is a little bit how it works, you just have to hope that nobody does that
bitcoindigi

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:10:26 PM

welcome & have fun.

I think that is a little bit how it works, you just have to hope that nobody does that

Kind of. However, trust is only critical (in red under your name) if someone on the trust list gives you negative trust. like a mod.

other users are:
These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate.
RyanBraun

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:29:16 PM

welcome to BTCtalk forum. I've read threw all the stickies I advise all newbys to do the same.
Moogy

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 09:29:00 AM

what do you mean by stickies??  all the forum threads in the newbies section??

im not new to bitcoins, just new to the forums  Huh
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: