Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELLCRYS:🔮Blockchain For Building Community-owned Softwares and Organizations🔮  (Read 1721 times)
ellcrys
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

I don't know how a leaderless organization works but since it is decentralized then it will be safe for investors to put their money on this project. I will be following this project and plan on buying some coins too.

A leaderless organization (a.k.a Source-Level DAO) on Ellcrys is an entity that develops software and may offer a service to end-users based on the software.

Software developed by these organizations include but not limited to mobile apps, websites, APIs, smart contracts, packages etc. Leaderless organizations have no central owner, they are governed democratically by people who contribute to it.

As a developer, you can join a leaderless organization by contributing your skills to it like millions already do on projects hosted on Github. You earn revenue if the organization generates revenue. You also take part in decision making process. As part of the platform's goal to encourage continous open source contribution, contributors will be rewarded with tokens each time pull requests are accepted.

Thanks for the support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:58:34 PM

We could not find information about private sales. Is there a white list where I can register now?
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:00:00 PM

We could not find information about private sales. Is there a white list where I can register now?

Yes, registration is required to participate in the private sale.
Please create an account here.
Learn more about the token sale rounds: https://token.ellcrys.co

Thanks.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

So the pre-sale is starting on February...you have reserved some good time for this project to run having seen your roadmap so I really hope everything goes to plan.. good luck

Awzgg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:24:49 PM

I curious regarding on the name of this coin, where did you get the name Ellcry and what's the meaning behind the coin?

So if I'm not mistake this project will be a long term project, for how many months? 
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

Thanks.

Indeed, this information is on the site. I lost sight of it. Is there a limit on the number of participants in private sales?
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:09:47 PM

So the pre-sale is starting on February...you have reserved some good time for this project to run having seen your roadmap so I really hope everything goes to plan.. good luck

We are working really hard to ensure things go as planned. Thanks for the support.
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:21:31 PM

I curious regarding on the name of this coin, where did you get the name Ellcry and what's the meaning behind the coin?

So if I'm not mistake this project will be a long term project, for how many months? 

Actually, the name was gotten from a fantasy TV show named, well, Ellcrys. To us, the name signifies life, strength and safety.

This project is definitely long term like many other blockchain projects. Once operational, it will outlast its creators. We have a whole continent (Africa) waiting for us to build the platform that will not only be the centre for open, decentralized collaboration in the world, but one that lays a foundation to fix the problems ravaging the continents industries and governments. Exciting!
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

Thanks.

Indeed, this information is on the site. I lost sight of it. Is there a limit on the number of participants in private sales?

There is no limit. The private sale (a.k.a Round 1) has the cheapest prices with about -85% discount and 10% bonus. With minimum contribution set at 0.2 ETH or 0.007 BTC. The major difference is that tokens are locked for 6 months and it is not really ceremoniously advertised like the pre-sale. It is worth noting that this is the best time to get some.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

There is no limit. The private sale (a.k.a Round 1) has the cheapest prices with about -85% discount and 10% bonus. With minimum contribution set at 0.2 ETH or 0.007 BTC. The major difference is that tokens are locked for 6 months and it is not really ceremoniously advertised like the pre-sale. It is worth noting that this is the best time to get some.

These are really favorable conditions. But how do you implement the ban on the output of tokens? Will this be built into a smart contract?
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:19:13 PM

These are really favorable conditions. But how do you implement the ban on the output of tokens? Will this be built into a smart contract?

Yes, token vesting/lock will be built into a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain and administered by trustees.
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:10:02 AM

Yes, token vesting/lock will be built into a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain and administered by trustees.

This is a great idea, I like this approach to business. I will study your White Paper in detail
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

This is a great idea, I like this approach to business. I will study your White Paper in detail

Thank you Smiley
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:18 AM

This is another great project that I have found it for sure. This project using Blockchain for building Open Source, Leaderless Software products and Organizations. This project is making development, building, designing, and tester to another level. Iam looking forward to get updates and news regardeing this project. Thanks
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

This is another great project that I have found it for sure. This project using Blockchain for building Open Source, Leaderless Software products and Organizations. This project is making development, building, designing, and tester to another level. Iam looking forward to get updates and news regardeing this project. Thanks

Thanks for the support. Please joining the following social accounts for the latest updates:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
saeron-ssi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

first time I heard of stackmint
could you elaborate this in layman's term?

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:09 AM

Well I have viewed your website...the project looks promising and the idea of the dev team is exciting too....if everything goes with the plan it’s surely gonna be a success in the future

ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

StackMint basically allows anyone on the planet exchange a valid banknote for new coins. You simply take a photo of a banknote supported
by the protocol and send it to a validator. There are two kinds of validators; On-chain validators (nodes) and off-chain/human validators. On-chain validators are equipped with machine learning capabilities to analyse support banknotes while the off-chain validators manually check banknotes that successfully passed the initial on-chain validation. Please read this medium post for more information.
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:10:57 AM

Well I have viewed your website...the project looks promising and the idea of the dev team is exciting too....if everything goes with the plan it’s surely gonna be a success in the future

We are working towards making Ellcrys a success. The team is excited and committed. Thanks for the support  Smiley
Batalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

StackMint basically allows anyone on the planet exchange a valid banknote for new coins. You simply take a photo of a banknote supported
by the protocol and send it to a validator. There are two kinds of validators; On-chain validators (nodes) and off-chain/human validators. On-chain validators are equipped with machine learning capabilities to analyse support banknotes while the off-chain validators manually check banknotes that successfully passed the initial on-chain validation. Please read this medium post for more information.

Do you have lists of banknotes that are acceptable in your system? Or any Bank that you have affiliation with?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: