Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELLCRYS:🔮Blockchain For Building Community-owned Softwares and Organizations🔮  (Read 1721 times)
ellcrys
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

first time I heard of stackmint
could you elaborate this in layman's term?

StackMint basically allows anyone on the planet exchange a valid banknote for new coins. You simply take a photo of a banknote supported
by the protocol and send it to a validator. There are two kinds of validators; On-chain validators (nodes) and off-chain/human validators. On-chain validators are equipped with machine learning capabilities to analyse support banknotes while the off-chain validators manually check banknotes that successfully passed the initial on-chain validation. Please read this medium post for more information.

Do you have lists of banknotes that are acceptable in your system? Or any Bank that you have affiliation with?

Only a subset of global banknotes will be supported once StackMint is added to the protocol. Subsequent updates will add support for new banknotes not covered in previous updates. At launch, we will support national banknotes of the top 10-25 economies of the world. Support will not be determined by affiliation with banks or any other party.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slarsum

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

StackMint basically allows anyone on the planet exchange a valid banknote for new coins. You simply take a photo of a banknote supported
by the protocol and send it to a validator. There are two kinds of validators; On-chain validators (nodes) and off-chain/human validators. On-chain validators are equipped with machine learning capabilities to analyse support banknotes while the off-chain validators manually check banknotes that successfully passed the initial on-chain validation. Please read this medium post for more information.

Do you have lists of banknotes that are acceptable in your system? Or any Bank that you have affiliation with?

Only a subset of global banknotes will be supported once StackMint is added to the protocol. Subsequent updates will add support for new banknotes not covered in previous updates. At launch, we will support national banknotes of the top 10-25 economies of the world. Support will not be determined by affiliation with banks or any other party. 

Oh nice. So basing from this. If the banknote from my country is not supported by your services, how can i make any possible adjustment to at least use this stakmint protocol?

ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:16 PM

Oh nice. So basing from this. If the banknote from my country is not supported by your services, how can i make any possible adjustment to at least use this stakmint protocol?

If banknotes from your country are not supported, you can still participate in stackmint as an off-chain validator. Additionally, If you own any of the supported banknotes, you can use them. You do not necessarily have to participate with the banknotes of your country.
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

The project in developing software like this I see at a glance is very interesting and very useful. the token price is also very good for investing and as a bounty hunter in this project. I plan to follow him hopefully this project can be a great success.
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:40:39 AM

The project in developing software like this I see at a glance is very interesting and very useful. the token price is also very good for investing and as a bounty hunter in this project. I plan to follow him hopefully this project can be a great success.

We appreciate your support  Smiley
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

The announcement lists only the names and surnames of people.
But I would like to look at them at least in the profiles of social networks. Where can I see this information? Because without this the project does not look reliable until the end.
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

The announcement lists only the names and surnames of people.
But I would like to look at them at least in the profiles of social networks. Where can I see this information? Because without this the project does not look reliable until the end.

These are the links to the founders social accounts:
Kennedy Idialu - https://twitter.com/ncodes, https://web.facebook.com/idialu
Odion Olumhense - https://twitter.com/odymisty, https://web.facebook.com/odion.olumhense

The website team section contains linkedIn links of all team members.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

Sir, how many tokens are sold now?
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

Sir, how many tokens are sold now?

Hello, the pre-sale has not commenced yet. When it starts on Feb 1st, you will be able to monitor progress on the homepage and dashboard.
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Learn more about Ellcrys token supply and distribution plans here
Arteezy.rtx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

Learn more about Ellcrys token supply and distribution plans here

this will be an interesting ICO Grin
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

The project seems impressive and powerful. Bounty campaign is also good. I will follow the news of this project

ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

The project seems impressive and powerful. Bounty campaign is also good. I will follow the news of this project

Thanks for your support   Smiley
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

Update: We just crossed 6,000 fans on Facebook! Our community is growing rapidly.

Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

This project has a great potential! Personally, I am very interested! I will follow this project and to plan the purchase of coins!
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

This project has a great potential! Personally, I am very interested! I will follow this project and to plan the purchase of coins!

We appreciate your support Smiley
anotherpriest

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/ellcrys

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

The project ELLCRYS is very good and interesting, the total supply for bounty is also very much, a very promising project.I can see that your using the sharding technology which I believe is what we need right now in order to support a lot of transactions.
ellcrys
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 10:47:39 AM by ellcrys

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/ellcrys

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/