Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dogecoin trippled  (Read 121 times)
AboeHoeraira (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:07:17 PM

so someone else noticed how dogecoine tripled in 1 week time?
sunday 10 december it was 0.0025 dollar, today exactly 1 week later it hit 0.0075 dollar lmao
I put in 30 euro 2 weeks back which is 90 euro now

Ffs if someone put 1k in both dogecoin and bitcoin 1 week ago, the dogecoin would've given him 3k by now vs the barely 700 dollars bitcoin would've given him

With bitcoin at the moment u need massive initial investment to profit since it became such a huge number; it can move by the thousands and if u invested just 1k for example u would barely make some profit while many other altcoins will give u a much bigger profit; then why is everybody so hyped by bitcoin lol they get of only because they see it as such a big number? forgetting that how bigger the number how smaller the % increase?

especially if u add the drawbacks of bitcoin (expensive fees, slow time etc) and the advantages of alt coins it really makes one wonder why people keep investing so much in bitcoin and forget about the other coins
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:19:47 PM

you just look at this week and doge to assess the investment.if you really have to know at any time the doge price increases you have been a billionaire. and more thing altcoin are having a lot of difficulty in current stage. look at the reality, i bought doge a long time ago . at that 100sts / 1 doge and now 34sts / 1doge. instead hold doge or trade coin, you only need to keep your bitcoin, you have much higher profit.

Make me great again
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:26:20 PM

As a trader I always look at the price against the bitcoin but not $. I guess it raises due to expensive transaction cost at BTC network. But I still suppose that DOGE is dead.

Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

I think there are several reasons. Primary:
1. Reliability. Bitcoin has a stable growth for a long time. The rest of the coins are unstable.
2. Hype. Many owners of bitcoin have not heard about other coins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:33:28 PM

Wow doge already increased. i bought doge a long time ago. Smiley
i want to hold dogecoin for long term. you can buy dogecoin and hold.
I think you will benefit.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

this is because bitcoin price increase, most of altcoins will increase in USD value but not in satoshi mate

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

Already did some nice trading on doge. It was a little unexpected though the rise all of the sudden.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:43:06 PM

Dogecoin is my favorite coin. It has always been used for tips. I think it is one of the most undervalued coins. It's price has consistently been increasing for some time. In 2018 dogecoin could get 1 doge= 1 dollar.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

Very difficult though to know in advance that it would triple IMHO Smiley It could have also possibly tanked instead. In hindsight, it was a good choice.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:30:44 PM

so someone else noticed how dogecoine tripled in 1 week time?
sunday 10 december it was 0.0025 dollar, today exactly 1 week later it hit 0.0075 dollar lmao
I put in 30 euro 2 weeks back which is 90 euro now

Ffs if someone put 1k in both dogecoin and bitcoin 1 week ago, the dogecoin would've given him 3k by now vs the barely 700 dollars bitcoin would've given him

With bitcoin at the moment u need massive initial investment to profit since it became such a huge number; it can move by the thousands and if u invested just 1k for example u would barely make some profit while many other altcoins will give u a much bigger profit; then why is everybody so hyped by bitcoin lol they get of only because they see it as such a big number? forgetting that how bigger the number how smaller the % increase?

especially if u add the drawbacks of bitcoin (expensive fees, slow time etc) and the advantages of alt coins it really makes one wonder why people keep investing so much in bitcoin and forget about the other coins

Doge does have a lot of benefits, not least that it can be used as a currency (quick transactions and low fees).

What is holding it back is that the payment processors don't all have doge enabled (though most exchanges do).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print