Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:53:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - Your thoughts?  (Read 347 times)
jimmyjohnjimmy (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

Hello everyone.

I have recently watched a video about 3 undervalued ICO's that are running right now, and Crowdholding appeared.

I have looked into them and they have :-

- A active working beta product since April - https://crowdholding.com.

- Strong, large multinational team - Cofounders have experience at Google, Skype, HP, Netsuite and Oracle, legal and cryptocurrency advisors.

- Interesting concept about co-creation - They have startups on their platform and as recently as this week have added two more.

- Successful Pre-ICO / low goal - raised a good amount and are only aiming for 1 million (which is very low for ICO's).

- Active thread / social media - They seem to be constantly improving and listening to feedback.

My question is what do you think about them? I am interested in them but they have only hit 33% of their ICO so far. Do we have anyone here who are also interested in them / invested in them? What are the drawbacks?

Here is the ICO website :- https://ico.crowdholding.com

Thank you for your responses.
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

I have been following Crowdholding for a while.

I think it is a really great project, but they just launched at the wrong time. I think if they had more exposure / the ICO launch in the summer they would have easily broken 10 / 15 million.

But this is not the case, I would say that it is a very interesting project, but it does need to hit it's target to become successful. I think they just need to focus on getting more startups on their platform and then more traction from it and hopefully they can raise their target.

I think there are a lot worse projects in the past and now that are raising more money, maybe it is just down to the fact that the idea of co-creation isn't appealing to the masses.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:46:15 AM

I like the idea in concept but I don't see the return on investment for investors that's why they haven't raised much.

I also don't think it is a groundbreaking idea but more tried and tested. Suppose if they manage to become the next Product Hunt they will become big.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:57:26 AM

If I am to receive a dollar anytime I read or hear someone say a certain Crypto Project X is a great project and yet turns out to be a failure or scam, I am sure I would be having a large sum right now. Meanwhile, crowdholding seems to be one of those projects that really has a solid promising concept that can be adopted over time.

Truth be told, I am yet to invest but I believe if they are able to capture a portion of the co-creation market the project will succeed.
jimmyjohnjimmy (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

I have been following Crowdholding for a while.

I think it is a really great project, but they just launched at the wrong time. I think if they had more exposure / the ICO launch in the summer they would have easily broken 10 / 15 million.

But this is not the case, I would say that it is a very interesting project, but it does need to hit it's target to become successful. I think they just need to focus on getting more startups on their platform and then more traction from it and hopefully they can raise their target.

I think there are a lot worse projects in the past and now that are raising more money, maybe it is just down to the fact that the idea of co-creation isn't appealing to the masses.

I see so do you think it's worth a gamble? I mean if you think they would have raised a substantial amount and the only reason was down to timing...

I only found out about Crowdholding recently through a youtube video about undervalued ICO's and I have to say that they seem like they have their stuff together more than most ICO's.

The worrying thing is that right now they are not too close to their target, If they were closer (50% or more) I would consider investing. Also I think they lack marketing as I have not heard about these guys before and they have had a working beta since April. I am guessing they don't have much money to throw around for marketing.

Saying that I have gone through their content creation and it is steady, I have seen businesses with a large budget and not have half the content that Crowdholding does.

All in all, they just need some more investments.

I'm guessing we watched the same video, TheGobOne?

I like the idea in concept but I don't see the return on investment for investors that's why they haven't raised much.

I also don't think it is a groundbreaking idea but more tried and tested. Suppose if they manage to become the next Product Hunt they will become big.

Why do you not see it as a good return of investment? If you think they could become like product hunt and you bought into it early wouldn't it be a massive return on investment?

If I am to receive a dollar anytime I read or hear someone say a certain Crypto Project X is a great project and yet turns out to be a failure or scam, I am sure I would be having a large sum right now. Meanwhile, crowdholding seems to be one of those projects that really has a solid promising concept that can be adopted over time.

Truth be told, I am yet to invest but I believe if they are able to capture a portion of the co-creation market the project will succeed.

Yeah there seems to be a lot about "potential" in the ICO world or "to the moon". So I am guessing you think it's more of a long term investment rather than a short one, because I am looking to get involved in a long one and ride it out Smiley.

honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

I have been following these guys for a while on Bitcointalk.

I really like the concept and I have seen steady development since August. I think these guys will be big, just don't have the backing.

I invested into them and I don't regret it. They are very active on social media and telegram and happy to chat with anyone about Crowdholding. Another thing I like is the fact that they are holding their own events and educating people and trying to build a community. I really hope it works out for these guys as I think they are onto something.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

Nice idea but I feel they are too late.

There is already KickICO and cofounded who have already had successful ICO's. I don't see too much difference between Crowdholding and these two. Also they are not raising too much at the minute and that is a worry.

Doesn't matter how good the idea is, if people don't take to it and it doesn't have the capital to survive then it dies.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:31 PM

Haven't heard about them because I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the bee token. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

Ready for their pre-sale in January.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

Hello everyone.

I have recently watched a video about 3 undervalued ICO's that are running right now, and Crowdholding appeared.

I have looked into them and they have :-

- A active working beta product since April - https://crowdholding.com.

- Strong, large multinational team - Cofounders have experience at Google, Skype, HP, Netsuite and Oracle, legal and cryptocurrency advisors.

- Interesting concept about co-creation - They have startups on their platform and as recently as this week have added two more.

- Successful Pre-ICO / low goal - raised a good amount and are only aiming for 1 million (which is very low for ICO's).

- Active thread / social media - They seem to be constantly improving and listening to feedback.

My question is what do you think about them? I am interested in them but they have only hit 33% of their ICO so far. Do we have anyone here who are also interested in them / invested in them? What are the drawbacks?

Here is the ICO website :- https://ico.crowdholding.com

Thank you for your responses.

I really like this ICO. I agree they have a very strong team. Who has co-founders who have worked in Google, HP and Skype? These companies were groundbreaking and innovators.

I am shocked that they haven't hit their target as it is so low for an ICO. Most ICOs have a hard cap of 30/40 million.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:43 AM

I like the concept, but whether it works in practice is another thing.

I think they need more startups to really get it going. I think they need to focus on building the platform so they can show it off to potential investors, they have missed their chance to invest into marketing.

I am dubious in the fact they haven't raised that much, and regardless if it is a good idea with a good team no money = no altcoin / business.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:50:31 PM

I have not heard about them before, when did the launch their ICO?

batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

I have not heard about them before, when did the launch their ICO?

I was passing through Prague and I stumbled upon one of their blockchain hub meetings last month. I am really liking what they are a trying to do and they seem to have a lot of traction at those meetings.

They started their ICO on the first on November and they have extended it till the end of March (according to their sources) or until they hit their 1 million USD goal. I personally think they will hit the goal way before March, as the more startups / tasks they have, the bigger the community, the more it spreads and the more people will learn about them and see them as a great investment.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

I like the idea, I just don't think it's appealing to the masses and therefore won't reach it's target.

There is a reason why some ICO's that are poor still raise great capital and it is because the idea is simple, catchy and people can see where they can make money from.

With Crowdholding it is too complex for the average investor and I imagine a lot of people get confused. That's where I feel their biggest weakness is, once they have worked out the way to present the idea clearly and concisely and the project isn't too complex then they have a very enticing ICO.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

I have not yet invested in them, but would like to receive additional information and feedback about them.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

Saw these recently on ICOrating and they peaked my interest.

Anyone an investor here? Would love to hear your feedback!
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

I am really liking this project and I have invested into them during the pre-ICO.

What drew me to them was the fact that they had a working product way before launching their ICO. People who are saying they it has no perceived value are completely ignoring the fact that they have a validated product which proves it has some value.

ICO's by their nature have no perceived value until they are in the market, nobody knows how well they will preform and an ICO can raise 100's of millions and fail.

If you want to be involved in a project and be successful look for projects like these who have a lower hard cap, show progress and have something that works.
billy M.

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:00:00 PM

A friend of mine told me about them because she works for them in creation of their sig designs and told me that they are a good project based on whitepaper released and I really got interest but ICO is not running well and based on my past experience an ICO that not able to reach their target had hard time recovering into token's ICO price.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

Too complex an idea for the average investor, they need to market more to reach their target audience.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:41:56 PM

I didn't hear about crowdholding before but yes just saw a good youtube video on the undervalued ICO's through a reference link from this forum and i agree with you that it is really a good option for investing as it has good concept of co-creation, and they are constantly active on social media and other blogs and they are listening to the feedback from the clients and I think they are really serious and hardworking guys.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

I've been following this ICO for a long time and I am a massive fan.

I love the fact that they co-create with the crowd, are trying to change the co-creation ecosystem and I can see constant improvements on their site.

Sadly they launched their ICO at the worst time (November was a slow month due to scares of bitcoin forks and December was a slow month due to Bitcoin raising and crypto Kitties.)

I really hope this project goes through.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: