Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - Your thoughts?  (Read 347 times)
beetlejam

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

Love this project and I am seeing improving consistency, I think these guys are going to go big.

I just think they need to be in the sphere longer, get more users and get more startups and it will really start rolling! I am expecting them to be a bigger player in the scene next year (and nobody really knows about them).
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:58:33 AM

Interesting project, they need to get the word out more to become bigger!

I would only consider investing if I saw they were getting close to completing their target, as of now they are miles away.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

I like them, I read an update about them and their Pre-ICO lock.

It shows that they are proactively trying to protect their altcoin, I have seen of many ICO's that do not care about their investors once they have reached their target.

I also like the concept, and I think their team is a lot stronger than most. It is not common to have so many nationalities as well as high up people who have worked for Google, Skype, HP and Oracle.
KryptonS

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

On one hand, very low cap and a decent idea. On the other, they are worse than KickICO in everything, if only slightly in some regards, and you still can pick up some Kicks dirt cheap.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:19:44 AM

Interesting concept. At first i thought it was just another ICO platform like Kik (which is a big failure and innovates nothing btw). Just wondering what does it mean when it says "spend your free time and get crypto"? Are these related to projects with the label "new task"? Is it a platform where you simply comment and earn rewards for posting your comments? It seems like the tour button is not working right now.
panduryk

Activity: 516
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

Oh, again a clone of the previous ICO.
You yourself are not bothered? It would be better to PR really worthwhile projects
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

On one hand, very low cap and a decent idea. On the other, they are worse than KickICO in everything, if only slightly in some regards, and you still can pick up some Kicks dirt cheap.

I can see the similarities, but they are different. I feel like KickICO is focused more on raising funds where Crowdholding is more focused on co-creation on issues within the startup.

I think it's a great concept and although there are similar ICO's such as co-founded and KickICO they are different enough, and also these ICO's raised millions and Crowdholding is asking for 1? Should be easily doable.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

It's better than most ICO's, already has working product and the tokens are actually useful, instead of just acting like stocks.
They asked for very little money from the ICO, just $1M, while most ICO's ask for $10M++.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
lucie367

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I really like this project.

I am really interested in co-creation and I keep seeing these guys popping up with new startups on their platform, new tasks etc.

I just hope they can reach their goal, I have seen that they have raised some more cash over the last month (was at 33% now it is at 55)
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

Looks like a very interesting project, I am shocked that it is not more popular and doing better.

I look at their team, their concept, their social media / articles and their following. I think these guys will eventually will come good. I just think that they just launched at the wrong time.
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

I like the product, but I feel like their marketing is very poor. They should be bigger!

I think these guys will pick up this year especially if they target ICO's on this forum to be on their platform.
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

I didn’t see any reason to participate in such crowds. Often crowd investments become nothing but here we see even more risky and unstable thing. It is better to avoid it and find something more familiar.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

I know a couple of examples when the guys been into that "crowdfunding" and they been scammed. So I keep myself out of this thing.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

They are smashing it right now!

They are at 87% towards their hardcap, I am expecting these guys to wrap up the ICO by the end of the week. Really good news! If anyone wants to take a look at the website here it is!

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

Seems they are picking up, When I first discovered them they were very low hype, but now they have over 2,000 users and nearly reached their goal in a very short time.

It is promising and I am looking forward to seeing where they go this year, I think we will hear more about them, especially if they adopt more ICO's onto their platform.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

Crowdholding has just created this article about the closure of their ICO. They seem to be killing it! I expect them to finish by the end of the week.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/ico-closing-procedure-7269821db283
jimmyjohnjimmy (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

Seems like these guys are low hype, but doing well. Just looked at how much they have raised and they are doing great.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

The ICO is officially closed.  Very exciting!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Peculium Joins Crowdholding
https://medium.com/@crowdholding/peculium-joins-crowdholding-5d1483127764
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print