Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CraftR - Decentralized Store - Cryptocorrency - future  (Read 100 times)
softwork-LuckyGames (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Currency was announced by the topic Bitcointalk and in my opinion, has shown a lot of professionalism on the subject, revolutionary.
Showing that everyone can be professionals by selling their own jobs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have to see ahead and we will notice that in the future we will need a store, where we can give our price without worrying about what others will say, and store craftr will let you advertise your product

mission

CraftR's mission is to show you can do more, this post was not directed by the craftr team but by a user who realizes how much my work will be valued
so I want other sales and marketing professionals to look to the future and their value

showing that they can, work at home and make money, selling what was done by their own effort, their work

Imagine yourself being a great reseller with your own work, selling like your own Scrypt, your own website, selling your art in sound, video and images
We have great designers without being directed and now we can sell our work!

With this Store we should not be afraid to work, we will have our name and character seen the way we are, if we work well, we will be well spoken and very well evaluated by our consumers

This is my tip as a professional

I like to make my posts well done, imagine my work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: