Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Well shit  (Read 705 times)
assman24 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:54:06 AM

I feel like I been in the dark when it comes to btc now that I found this forum I usually stay away from them due to trolls but there's some useful information here I only found this place after being tired of the exchanges crap I'm here to buy btc and wanting to get involved in the forum
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:18:36 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2013, 02:40:16 PM by OnkelPaul

I feel like I been in the dark when it comes to btc now that I found this forum I usually stay away from them due to trolls but there's some useful information here I only found this place after being tired of the exchanges crap I'm here to buy btc and wanting to get involved in the forum

Welcome!
There are more than enough trolls here, so tread carefully. Be extra cautious about those who use no punctuation :-)

Onkel Paul

glungnahund

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:06:30 PM

Just use your common sense. The "trust" or "activity" levels may give a a hint about the trustworthiness of a user.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:35:04 PM

Welcome!
Just use your common sense. The "trust" or "activity" levels may give a a hint about the trustworthiness of a user.
+1 to this.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:36:54 PM

Activity should not be used as an indicator of trustworthiness, all it means is that the account has been around for a while and has had a fair amount of posts.

Trust is only good if you have a well kept trust network.
choicatn

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:44:22 PM

You can also check out past posts of a member to see if they have contributed or not
CoinGo

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:19:56 PM

Welcome!
There are more than enough trolls here, so tread carefully. Be extra cautious about those who use no punctuation :-)

Onkel Paul

This made me laugh!
Harriet82

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:52:51 PM

Welcome!

Onkel Paul
Hahaha I am new to bitcointalk too, hopefully i'll manage to avoid those whom you are talking about  Wink hehe
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:56:27 PM

If you don't use escrow you're going to get scammed.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
btcbonanza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 06:03:35 PM

Welcome.  Honestly, anything you could ever need to know about BTC you can find somewhere on this forum. 
ropegut

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:19:38 AM

make sure to utilize that search bar
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4668

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:53:32 AM

I feel like I've been in the dark when it comes to BTC now that I found this forum. I usually stay away from them due to trolls, but there's some useful information here. I only found this place after being tired of the exchanges crap. I'm here to buy BTC, and wanting to get involved in the forum.

FTFY

Wink
Moogy

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:36:09 PM

Ha, I liked your title and this post didn't disappoint!  Cool

Plenty of trolls around any forum innit, it is not hard to spot them, just search the slimy snail trail of waffle they have left behind...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: