Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: SATORI COIN pre/post fork  (Read 160 times)
jo3co15 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:42:14 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:54:46 AM by jo3co15

Hello, new member here! I am limited in my ability to reply so please add your prefered email so that we may further our conversation! If you messaged me today and didnt receive a reply this is why!

Currently looking to purchase satori coins, pre fork or post fork im not picky. looking to fill some stockings this year. Message me if you have anything youd like to sell, ready to make a deal today.

Thanks for looking!  Grin Grin Grin
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

Hello, new member here!

Currently looking to purchase satori coins, pre fork or post fork im not picky. looking to fill some stockings this year. Message me if you have anything youd like to sell, ready to make a deal today.

Thanks for looking!  Grin Grin Grin

I sent you a pm

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
jo3co15 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:29 AM

Hello, new member here!

I sent you a pm

Email me! jo3co15@gmail.com
RealHummer

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:02:34 AM

Hello, new member here!

I sent you a pm

Email me! jo3co15@gmail.com

probabaly not a good idea to put your email on here. Send him a PM
snarfbag
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:15 AM

New members are limited in how many messages they can send / reply. I think I was cut off after trying to reply to my third PM, and had to purchase a 'Copper Membership' to get around it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: