Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Similiar project's as SALT  (Read 144 times)
Weider (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

Hello. Are there any competitors to SALT? Any similar project's? I didn't heard about any so far. Thanks Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:15:26 PM

Hello. Are there any competitors to SALT? Any similar project's? I didn't heard about any so far. Thanks Wink

Bit connect is a lending platform. Does that qualify as similar?
Weider (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:12:10 AM

Bit connect is a lending platform. Does that qualify as similar?

BitConnect is unfortunately SCAM, so I am looking for some LEGIT project similar to SALT.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:57 AM

I heard about Sugar and there are quite a lot of supporter for the coin. It may sound funny though that a coin is been named sugar. It was also funny when Salt came out. Nobody really know the winner.

Weider (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

I heard about Sugar and there are quite a lot of supporter for the coin. It may sound funny though that a coin is been named sugar. It was also funny when Salt came out. Nobody really know the winner.

Is this the project you mean?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sugar-exchange/

Weider (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:46:14 PM

There is nothing similar to SALT? I love that project, but I am worried it is to late to invest in it. Still dont have it...

Stayn

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:58:48 PM

ETHLend is a new ICO that was listed recently on exchanges. I think they are providing the same lending platform, but I don't know the thin differences.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: