Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 16x 1080Ti Rig... what to mine ? any advice ?  (Read 207 times)
Radar99 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

Hi guys,

i'm pretty beginner on mining coins... and i have some questions about how it works...

Since now i was mining VTC and it was all okay, but on crypto-coinz it looked that Bulwark had a better profit per day to mine...

I mined now since 20h and i have only 6 BWK.... and that's not worth it... i don't understand how this all is calculated and why i'm mining so less with my powerful rig, i also wanna know if it's better for me to mine in a pool solo ? or to join other hashrate in a big pool (like zpool etc) ? thank you for your advice guys !
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:13 PM

Hi guys,

i'm pretty beginner on mining coins... and i have some questions about how it works...

Since now i was mining VTC and it was all okay, but on crypto-coinz it looked that Bulwark had a better profit per day to mine...

I mined now since 20h and i have only 6 BWK.... and that's not worth it... i don't understand how this all is calculated and why i'm mining so less with my powerful rig, i also wanna know if it's better for me to mine in a pool solo ? or to join other hashrate in a big pool (like zpool etc) ? thank you for your advice guys !

I mine 10 BWK with six 1070's every 24hrs so you are doing something very wrong.  I think you should be pulling 68mh/s per 1080ti, not sure which nist5 miner is optimized for 1080's, i think its ccminer Klaust, and yeah just stick with a pool like bsod or umine for bwk.
Radar99 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:59:37 PM

thank you for your answer, i think my error was that i was alone in the pool where i was mining... i'm on BSOD now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: