Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Opportunity in new project  (Read 174 times)
TRS-HARDWARE (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

Inspired with bitcoin blockchain technology, i have designed a framework to initiate a investment option. This will work within india. My plan is very basic but have a extreme potential. Being basic makes it simple to execute. It just need a total of 80000 INR.
I m investing 20000 and need 60000 to be funded
I can't tell the whole idea before executing as obviously the concept stands within it. But i can be available to talk openly with you. Even can meet you face to face if you are from my place. Just to consider it a genuine call.

Your benifit:
1. After execution of project the 10% of the sum you provide will be rewarded back to you on completing its first phase.
2. You'll receive the exactly equal profit sharing of your investment amount in proportion.

Risks:
1. Initial investors can not get a refund or recovery. As the whole amount been used in the development process.
2. Universal law of business exist. Which states risk of loss is always there if achievement of profit is there. So, you can not raise questions if we face any loss. Yes, i will always abide to answer the process however.

Potential:
In a short hint of my plan framework. It is to gather small fundings. I can't reveal the whole process as obvious, however, the inspiration is simply from blockchain technology and the worldwide UBER. Whereas the functionality is much simpler then uber in initail phases.

Hardwork:
Hardwork and money is sometimes plays proportionate. Hardwork can be reduces with power of money and increased workforce. So, these two tools plays very important part in the technology.

Time period:
Initialialsing efforts:- 1 month from now
Phase1- project setups and registrations
Phase2,3&4- currently confidential. Disclosed after phase1 completion.

In a shortest estimation: minimum of 4 months of time will be used.

Ownership:
No ownership will be granted. This will be purely profit sharing only as like current ICO offers.

Registration of users:
You can register youself on phase1 completion which initialize the registration platform.
*However you will be in direct contact with me. So no such security concerns.

Investment Amount:
To reduce the risk of loss. I advice to join with not more then Rs. 5000 per person.
Minimum contribution:- Rs. 500 per person
Maximum:- Rs. 5000 per person

Transections:-
A secure registered accounts and trustworthy platform can be used. These includes bank transffers, phonepe transffer or paytm transffers

Legality:
1. No legal contract are entered in this phase. This process will be a risk taking process which thus is rewarded with 10% on completing phase1. Plus profit sharing on investment.
2. This is not a equity investment.
3. This is not a crowdfunding.
 It will be a mutual understanding of initailising a project with return to profits.

On loss:-
This is not ignorable. So, losses will not be questionable. Initialising a project consists well amount of risks.

" Join at your own will to take risk "

Thanx for attention and warm welcome for your interest.
Contact further on message.
(I am from chandigarh.)

Bitcoinwinnin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

If you had more reputation I would jump in and cover the 60,000.  But you’re quite new here like me.
Greendays

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

yeah correct.. still i find his detailed post and ready for face to face point is really attracting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: