Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE-ICO] ETHEX - PoS | Cloud Mining | Multi Services  (Read 22968 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:11:49 PM

The Ann Thread didn't impressed me well as the presentation is in plain full text, however let's see if how this project will improve its features and how it will attract more investors to support ETHEX. For me, new projects will gain more popularity if they will be giving free airdrops, because airdrops are spread all over social medias and other platforms.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:27:36 PM

Hello Dev, what makes your project different from other new projects now? Ethex needs uniqueness so that many investors will be encourage to join your project compared to other projects with same features. Also you need to add more details about ethex, roadmap, teams, websites, etc that will prove your project is a legit one.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Be sure to join your Bounty program. I hope for the speedy development of your project and more good investors. And by the way I really would like to know the members of your team.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

My dream was becoming real. Last year, I was thinking about, what if I make a cryptocurrency that can buy tickets, digital goods, furniture, foods, deposit and withdraw on ATM as likely as fiat currency? And this project is about to make my dreams are achieved. But, I concerned about, are this project will be legalized? I mean, mostly country like China, Iceland, India, Russia, etc were banned bitcoin in their countries so if another cryptocurrency that has a high interaction with the citizen, it most probably will be banned without a doubt.
ehtexcoin (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:56:46 PM

The Ann Thread didn't impressed me well as the presentation is in plain full text, however let's see if how this project will improve its features and how it will attract more investors to support ETHEX. For me, new projects will gain more popularity if they will be giving free airdrops, because airdrops are spread all over social medias and other platforms.

Visit our website www.ethexcoin.com and social media posts to get more details.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

Featured Project & Services ::

1. Android & iOS : Access your accounts and services via smart phones, tablets and iPhone devices anywhere easily by mobile applications.
2. Debit Card : Use Ethex Debit Card to cash out from ATM machines and purchase services from any of the listed Ethex Websites & Portals.
3. Ethex Exchange : A digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features. Trade, deposit and withdraw with fiat currencies.
4. Ethex E-Commerce : A leading online store. Buy latest electronics, bed sheets, watches, accessories & hot deals products at best price worldwide.
5. Air Ticket Booking : Book cheap air tickets online on Ethex Air. Get lowest fares on domestic and international flights with best discounts & offers. Check flight schedule, fare calendar and more.
6. Resort Booking : Ethex Resort offers everything from budget resorts to luxury resorts and heritage properties. Moreover it provides the best deals on resorts in top destinations worldwide, whatever be the category.
7. Hotel Booking : Book budget hotels, 3 star hotels and 5 star luxury hotels at discount rates. Cheap deals on hotel reservations & packages worldwide.
8. Restaurant Booking : Find best restaurants nearby you offering discounts on food & drinks, check out menu, reviews and also book a table through dine out for free.
No offence but all these project features and services can be easily be searched under our fingertips and most of the bank institutions are already offering card holders all these privileges and even gives out dividends and bonus incentives every year. Therefore what is the main idea that stands out from your project that we investors should be anticipating for? Hope to hear from you soon.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

Low supply during ico it's nice, but price per token pretty high. I hope your target 50$ on march 2018 (or maybe after in summer) will achieved and all investor will happy  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:26:33 PM

Starting Price at 0.8$ and target 50$ means a very potential coin for investment with so many features and alot more coming on..is really possible for global usage here. Am really excited about the lending feature i just hope i doesn't incurs to much interest

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

You're gonna provide a lot of services, debit card. lending program, booking for hotel, Restaurant and Air ticket, all this things are going to be useful for people, So I think your project is very interesting, but it will need a lot of work to be done.
ris44d

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

I think there ought to be additionally promoting to be finished with a great deal of fascinating component to be included that would support more individuals yo increment the request.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

ETHEX has starting price 0.8$...so good price I think & in may month it will be 50$ as their goal..after seeing this price,I think this project is amazing...I am definitely want to join their bounty project...Is there any???
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

hi

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

ETHEX seems a perfect start with proper foundation, I like the services of Ethex Resort offers everything from budget resorts to luxury resorts and heritage properties. Moreover we could see that Ethex is providing best deals on resorts in top destinations worldwide in any category. This service is really helpful to me. I love ETHEX platform which really helps in this advanced system for booking AirTickets too.
ehtexcoin (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:22:48 PM

After seeing your roadmap. I don't want to believe that this project really started this December.
May I know when did you start developing this project and who are the people involved?

We are working on this project since January 2017
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:02:02 PM

My dream was becoming real. Last year, I was thinking about, what if I make a cryptocurrency that can buy tickets, digital goods, furniture, foods, deposit and withdraw on ATM as likely as fiat currency? And this project is about to make my dreams are achieved. But, I concerned about, are this project will be legalized? I mean, mostly country like China, Iceland, India, Russia, etc were banned bitcoin in their countries so if another cryptocurrency that has a high interaction with the citizen, it most probably will be banned without a doubt.
That's true that there platform is becoming your dream come true which is to easily withdraw crypto to fiat but it seems this dream of yours is so much hard to achieve just because btc is not yet widely accepted. I like the idea of this project but this needs some reviews because i think some of their feature services is still impossible.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

Doesnt $50 seem rather over ambitious for a coin which is 80 cents at ICO, it would require SERIOUS pumping from a whale with probably a double digit BTC number to pump it that high

You're right there token price is such an ambitious price. Maybe they can change that price for the better good of their project. There offer services is quite interesting enough to attract an investor but the token price is really a big issue.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:39:41 PM

Another great project! This is has the ability and potential to be the next generation decentralized cryptocurrency currency. Because ETHEX is bringing something amazing for all our needs. Ethex Coin is really good because it is decentralized, has an access to finance, and which is true market. And furthermore, congrats to the team to the 10000 registrations today, as well as congrats to the Ethex community that is keep supporting this project. I hope that this will continue to be known in the crypto community and keep the better progress.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:33:57 PM

Featured Project & Services ::

1. Android & iOS : Access your accounts and services via smart phones, tablets and iPhone devices anywhere easily by mobile applications.
2. Debit Card : Use Ethex Debit Card to cash out from ATM machines and purchase services from any of the listed Ethex Websites & Portals.
3. Ethex Exchange : A digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features. Trade, deposit and withdraw with fiat currencies.
4. Ethex E-Commerce : A leading online store. Buy latest electronics, bed sheets, watches, accessories & hot deals products at best price worldwide.
5. Air Ticket Booking : Book cheap air tickets online on Ethex Air. Get lowest fares on domestic and international flights with best discounts & offers. Check flight schedule, fare calendar and more.
6. Resort Booking : Ethex Resort offers everything from budget resorts to luxury resorts and heritage properties. Moreover it provides the best deals on resorts in top destinations worldwide, whatever be the category.
7. Hotel Booking : Book budget hotels, 3 star hotels and 5 star luxury hotels at discount rates. Cheap deals on hotel reservations & packages worldwide.
8. Restaurant Booking : Find best restaurants nearby you offering discounts on food & drinks, check out menu, reviews and also book a table through dine out for free.
No offence but all these project features and services can be easily be searched under our fingertips and most of the bank institutions are already offering card holders all these privileges and even gives out dividends and bonus incentives every year. Therefore what is the main idea that stands out from your project that we investors should be anticipating for? Hope to hear from you soon.

Absolutely, this kind of features are common  which is can find easily. Hopefully the development should answers our concers on what is the main advantage of this compare to others. Could be this project has a one step ahead compare to others?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:46:09 PM

Great new project about eCommerce Resort Hotels booking and related services. Pow and Pos make ETHEX more potential. Hope this project can be come true and get success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:01:27 PM

Great new project about eCommerce Resort Hotels booking and related services. Pow and Pos make ETHEX more potential. Hope this project can be come true and get success.

Yeah, it's a great project having different features that could be very comfortable to the users as well as investors in this project. Hoping that there is an active staff of dev on this project so that our any concerns will answered easily.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: