Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had 2000 USD for long term investing what would you invest in?  (Read 371 times)
levalencia (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

Waiting to read some good suggestions

Somebody suggested me to invest 70% in BTC and ETH, and the other 30% in alt coins which look promising.

Thx
partysumo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

That is good advice in terms of percentage. Regarding the altcoins, I think almost everyone will mention to you the coins that look the most promising for 2018: Ripple, XLM, XVG, IOTA (although I'm not really sure about it) and I think EOS might become relevant as well.

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:14:47 PM

Somebody suggested me to invest 70% in BTC and ETH, and the other 30% in alt coins which look promising.

Just invest 50% on bitcoin, and diversify the rest on this coins:

*Monero; this has been increasing a lot, this is probably the "real" thing that Satoshi wanted to create.
*Litecoin; Bitcoin but with lower fees and faster transactions, and it is promising.
*EOS; excelent founder, the price is low, it can easily be more than $50.
*PIVX; The only project that has been running before it got launched, i have a lot of pivx on my wallet.

Dont take advices from newbie users, they will probably suggest you to put money on shady ico's and you might probably lose everything in there.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:19:01 PM

Other than the main ones like btc, eth, ltc, I would suggest putting 30% into alts.

One upcoming ICO to look out for would be the bee token. Decentralized short term housing rentals (Airbnb) and zero commissions. Solid team from google, facebook, and uber. Pre-sale is in Jan. https://www.thebeetoken.com/

whitepaper: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v3.pdf
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:55:18 PM

Bitcoin is pumping too much so I think it is good to invest on bitcoin because it is 100% sure that will give you a lot of profit. Compared to altcoins, some might give you loss but I think there are some good altcoins like bch, ltc, eth, and dash but it can be a 50-50 chance of having more profit for long term investment. If I have that kind of money, I think I will invest 70% of it to BTC and 30% to the altcoins that I said. At this kind of strategy, I am sure that I am 100% will earn more profit so I will not regret in the but I don't have that kind of money so better good luck for me.

sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

Thx
Definitely for not buying one coin for the whole amount. Divide your bank into at least three worthy coins. In my understanding, priority should be given first of all to security. I do not know your plans and objectives, but in this situation you could consider the SwissBorg project (coin CHSB) for studying and further making a decision on investing one of the parts of your bank.
The project deserves attention!!!
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

Thx

I would suggest that you split it on three parts 50% BTC and 25, 25% alt coins.  Cardano is on the rise and so is PIVX.

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

Well I would split my money into 3. I could buy Bitcoin with 50% and I could buy IOTA with 25% and I could buy XLM with another 25%. In my opinion you should try to increase number of bitcoins. And half of your portfolio should be Bitcoin. With another half you should try to increase your bitcoin. Well I didnt do it before I put all my money into altcoins. Yes I did %100 profit on USD but if I would keep my money on bitcoin I could earn 2X more.

iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:59:57 AM

well that is a good idea but it is much better to invest it to coins which is already stable in the crypto market like what they said BTC and ETH are the best suggestion for this kind of concern and also add up DASH LTC or RIPPLE.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:09:32 AM

Invest in 25% btc and other rest alt and icos.

Alts i can recommended

Lts
Dash
Eth
Wabi
Powr
Neo

Good ico,s comes time to time. Now ongoing ones i can recommended

Ins eco
Gonetwork
Qlink

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:13:31 AM

Well if i had 2000 usd i would go all in on bitcoin. You see how bitcoin's value is rapidly increasing today and would be benefitial to invest in it without a doubt. You can also split it but for me bitcoin today will make you big so don't think twice, go with bitcoin today.
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:04 AM

Well if i had 2000 usd i would go all in on bitcoin. You see how bitcoin's value is rapidly increasing today and would be benefitial to invest in it without a doubt. You can also split it but for me bitcoin today will make you big so don't think twice, go with bitcoin today.

You should always diversify. Bitcoin can (and has in the past) drop over 50% in value. You don't want to be left holding Bitcoin then. Balance your portfolio by spreading your money.

Also, critically, if you're investing in cryptocurrencies you should only invest that which you can afford to loose...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:16:20 AM

bitcoin and ETH the best investment, but if wantg buy wait to down price
all major coin is good coin, majority incraese high price,xrp and litecoin same with ETH and BTC incraese high price
if want buy need wait corection price

neo is good coin too
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

20 % to invest in stock , trading with cryptocurrency binary , eth and ico , 10 % buy btc & high quality altcoin , this goods alternative and benefits investment .
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

Thx

I think it is not practical to invest 70% of only $2,000 into Bitcoin. You need to consider that Bitcoin is already valued at almost $20,000. I would suggest that you have to consider the cheap altcoins with a very solid foundation and a team that is really determined to make their project bigger. I think Dent, Verge, and BAT are great choices.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:34:09 AM

if you do not have any Idea on trading then go buy some bitcoins BTC itself .. when the price dips. that is what I can recommend for newbies . but if you have the knowledge about trading especially in altcoins you will have a big chance to double your investment if you do.. or mining.. invest in mining sites like genesis and buy mining power, it will take some time but worth the wait, be careful because there are many scammers out there..
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:46:38 AM

Thx
your friends are right, but I think to invest in BTC enough 50%, ETH 30% and other altcoin by 20%.
I see lots of potential coins, other than BTC and ETH. so I suggest to divide 20% of BTC invest into altcoin.
we will never know what happens in the future, but by looking at projects that have a good team, it can be used as one reference to predict a good coin, like this HDAC project. a project aimed at transaction innovation with blockchain-based IoT by Hyundai, will make this coin more desirable and useful for everyone and provide more benefits than any other coin.
good luck.
paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:50:58 AM

if i had $2000 USD, and i want to invest it in a very long term, i think ill invest

Bitcoin 30%

Etheruem 30%

Other altcoin 20%

Good ICO incoming years 20%

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:53:02 AM

If I have 2000 USD I will invest my money for the land, I want to collect the land as much as possible, because the land is a promising investment. Besides I am investing for the land, I am also very interested in bitcoint, maybe 30% to 70% ground for bitcoint .

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:22 AM

I agree with you, bitcoint value year by year even day by day bitcoint exchange rate is increasing / expensive, this is very promising investment, no wonder all crowds gathered in bitcoint.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: