Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖 [PRE-ANN] 🤖 BROBOT - YOUR PERSONAL CRYTPOCURRENCY CHATBOT  (Read 958 times)
vainhaver (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:08:34 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 10:55:36 AM by vainhaver

Give it a try now - Choose your favourite messaging platform

Join the discussion - Choose your favourite discussion platform

Visit us at https://beta.brobot.tech

! Important !

Official answers from the Brobot Team will come from the following users:

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:09:07 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 10:56:07 AM by vainhaver

Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
BroBot

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:10:02 PM

Reserved for visibility
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:47:25 AM

Images have been fixed. There was an issue with the CDN we were using.

seanpeabody

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

This would be great however where is the white paper?
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

Wow this project is great. It seems a lot of now that was released had good concept. Its interesting since you are giving double stakes for your members. Looking forward for more bounties here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

From what I understand, this would be a trading platform like bittrex and such? What are you terms in regards to security? An incident happened before with bittrex wherein individuals had a hard time withdrawing their funds
BroBot

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

This would be great however where is the white paper?

Hi there,

As seen in the roadmap the Whitepaper is still Work in Progress  (due in January) as we need to finish up some important details and give it a nice polish. We want the Whitepaper to be in an excellent state before we release it.

We will update as soon as possible.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:09 AM

It seems there's a new project with great idea for the concept. Is the security of this project is safe? This is nice but can I read your white paper?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:19:40 AM

to open bounty campaign it is better to create thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
ANN and Bounty is different thread.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:20:19 AM

Omg jew project?/i hope it will be successful in the future i want to join this project theres nothing much rules because its fun if theres no much rules

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:24:46 AM

I'll check on the white paper. I'll be waiting for it to be posted so that i have the idea what's platform and concept of this project

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jhcrypto

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

look goood
btcgreen00

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

I liked your idea. I'm waiting for white paper. I will join you in pre-ico and in bounty. Good luck.
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

to open bounty campaign it is better to create thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Good point we will do that and update this topic.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:27:12 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:47:12 AM by goodvibes05

I think it would be more easy for us to give feedbacks if the information is complete.

teddy2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:31:44 AM

I'll wait for the bounty of Twitter and Facebook.  Grin
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

Good point we will do that and update this topic.

Good to hear that, I like your idea of this project and hope it will be success in the future

I'll wait for the bounty of Twitter and Facebook.  Grin

Keep an eyes on this thread. It will be update soon by the dev.
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:37:03 AM

I think it would be more easy to for is to give feedbacks if the information is complete.

Hi there,

Is there anything specific that you are missing or just the Whitepaper?

The solution is ready to use on Telegram , Slack and Facebook Messenger and we'd love feedback on the product itself.

BroBot

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

From what I understand, this would be a trading platform like bittrex and such? What are you terms in regards to security? An incident happened before with bittrex wherein individuals had a hard time withdrawing their funds

It seems there's a new project with great idea for the concept. Is the security of this project is safe? This is nice but can I read your white paper?

The platform will allow users to connect any of the exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, etc) using the API keys and use the chatbot to perfrom the trades or view the wallet information.
With regards to security we always advise users to use Read Only keys in the beginning before trust is generated.

So no tokens or BTC will be actually held on Brobot.

Further along the process the users can opt for performing trades (Buy or Sell). In that case we require 2 Factor authentication and we strictly advise users do Deny any Withdraw ability for the API Keys.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: