Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖 [PRE-ANN] 🤖 BROBOT - YOUR PERSONAL CRYTPOCURRENCY CHATBOT  (Read 965 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

Brobot? Its really going to my nerves whats happening here theres always new project i cant decide which project will i might join

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vainhaver (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

to open bounty campaign it is better to create thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
ANN and Bounty is different thread.
I liked your idea. I'm waiting for white paper. I will join you in pre-ico and in bounty. Good luck.

Updated the thread with the official bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2608162

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

Brobot? Its really going to my nerves whats happening here theres always new project i cant decide which project will i might join

We are making a strong point by having an already stable working platform to differentiate from the other projects.
We are committed on going forward with the project development regardless and would love the help from the community to boost and speed up our development.

Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:10 PM

There are a lot of such chat bots, what exactly will your investors be interested in?
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

There are a lot of such chat bots, what exactly will your investors be interested in?

I would like to BROBOT team reply to the above question. as I know there are many chat-bot on the internet whats make ROBOT different from other and what's the benefit to investors of this project.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
BroBot

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

I would like to BROBOT team reply to the above question. as I know there are many chat-bot on the internet whats make ROBOT different from other and what's the benefit to investors of this project.

The main differences is that we have realistic and proved growth ambitions, among which are the following:

• Our chatbot is supported on multiple platforms
  • It is not a one-trick-pony, whereas it can perform a lot of tasks
  • The bot will interface a platform that represents a complete set of tools, for signal analysis, news, trading and asset management / monitoring
  • The bot will provide business intelligence for any trader looking to stay ahead of the crowd

This said, investors will have the upper hand when holding the tokens, effectively limiting the number of users that will compete to use the platform and gain the upper hand in trading.

Early investors will also benefit from a hefty bonus from the PRE-ICO, pre-sale.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

sound promising, look like crypto lover will love your bot but sometimes it depends on price, so how much estimated price for you bot?
BroBot

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

sound promising, look like crypto lover will love your bot but sometimes it depends on price, so how much estimated price for you bot?

We will soon announce our subscription model for using the bot.

The model will have multiple options based on the usage of each user. So effectively you will be paying per query which is fair towards the user. One example will be 10 calls per day * 30 = 300 calls per month where the price would be around ±20 USD in BRB.

For more advanced users or group usage the subscription will increase with the number of calls of course

This calculation is not the final of course but it should give you an idea about how the model will work.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

do you not provide campaigns other than telegram? I think it's hard to introduce a project if you do not provide a campaign like facebook or blog & media. I think the project concept is very good because that's why you have to introduce more about this project by multiplying the bounty campaign.
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

do you not provide campaigns other than telegram? I think it's hard to introduce a project if you do not provide a campaign like facebook or blog & media. I think the project concept is very good because that's why you have to introduce more about this project by multiplying the bounty campaign.

We will provide a full campaign for all the other media as soon as we get our content creation schedule in place. Otherwise the bounty hunters will have nothing to publish.

Please stay tuned, we will announce it here and in the official bounty thread, including our regular media channels.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

Whst is this chatbot all about? Can u please explain it to us? Coz i want to know everything about this its really nice project even if i dont know all about this

dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

it seems like trading will be more fun and more simple with this, a very innovative concept by making social media like telegram can be used well, I am very interested to join
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:29:51 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:48:16 PM by vainhaver

Whst is this chatbot all about? Can u please explain it to us? Coz i want to know everything about this its really nice project even if i dont know all about this

Hi there,

For detailed information please check out executive summary https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/brobot-assets/media/info/executive_summary.pdf and our official explainer video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-n8ExxuMJw.

But short description this is a chatbot that allows users to manage their assets through messaging platforms  such as Telegram, Slack and Facebook Messenger.

The bot also provides business intelligence in the form of signals, news and other important crypto events that can be customized and alert the user when they happen.

nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

It will be nice if you add more bounties because as I've read many people asking for facebook and twitter bounties. Its like they eant it so much to join so please add it on you bounty project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:41:26 AM

it is a good Idea and very nice concept.. a choice to choose a chatbot to cryptocurrency.
any information about this project?
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:16:39 AM

BROBOT is very useful for traders. It helps to gather information about investments on exchanges, helping them make the best decisions.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:07:50 AM

We will soon announce our subscription model for using the bot.

The model will have multiple options based on the usage of each user. So effectively you will be paying per query which is fair towards the user. One example will be 10 calls per day * 30 = 300 calls per month where the price would be around ±20 USD in BRB.

For more advanced users or group usage the subscription will increase with the number of calls of course

This calculation is not the final of course but it should give you an idea about how the model will work.
you will be having different levels of subscription depends on the interests of the investor on what level they want to invest. Did I understood it correctly?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

One thing that I have reservations with is the security of your private keys. Though the dev stated on how to handle such situation, still, I'm not yet convinced regarding security concerns. Is there a server that will serve as data storage of your clients?
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:41 AM

I thinks the details in this project needs more informations. This is not enough for us to join in your project since it has less informations. So you should add more I think.

JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:34 AM

This is great, I want to participate here but the bounties that I want to join is not yet available which is Facebook and Twitter bounties. I hope you'll add it soon.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: