Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖 [PRE-ANN] 🤖 BROBOT - YOUR PERSONAL CRYTPOCURRENCY CHATBOT  (Read 968 times)
amazing24

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:43:04 AM

I think this will be fun and will be giving us easy way for trading. But what will be the wallet will we use for the bounty that we will earn? BROBOT is very promising project im looking forward to be with it.
vainhaver (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:47:59 AM

slack invite is no longer active

Slack invite has been update to match the one in the bounty thread.

https://join.slack.com/t/brobot-tech/shared_invite/enQtMjg0NjU3OTc1MzYwLTYxODYxOTVkNTZkMmRhOGZjN2UxOTMzYmM1ZDc0OTMwNzY1Nzc0MzZkOTkxMGFiNmZiNTcwOGFlYTQ0NGIxNjA

Please let us know if everything is in order.

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:53:41 AM

One thing that I have reservations with is the security of your private keys. Though the dev stated on how to handle such situation, still, I'm not yet convinced regarding security concerns. Is there a server that will serve as data storage of your clients?

It's a very understandable concern, that's why we put a lot of effort and development time into creating an air-tight environment where the servers are completely isolated from the internet and the data is encrypted both at rest and when sent.

Communication is done directly with the exchange via HTTPS, thus avoiding man in the middle attacks.

In addition the user can opt in to only unlock and decrypt when they enter the 2 Factor Authentication code.

We hope this answers your concerns.

Thank you for the clarification. Though we can't see the system that you are going to build for this project, but it seems that you know what you are doing. So good luck to the brobot team!

No problem, the security process has to be transparent in functionality but at the same time we cannot be very specific about it because we would increase our attack probability.
We will be as comprehensive as possible in the Whitepaper of course.

good to hear that brobot is still open for more developments in your security. It's a good thing because this project surely will gain more investors in the future. We all know that security is one of the priority in every company, because when an investor see that their investment is secure along with their data without any doubt they will invest more. Just one thing do you consider adding Double IP restrictions for your security?

Hi there,

Yes, we are open to handle any remarks about improving our overall security even further. It is true that security especially in the crypto space is extremely important given the past incidents.

Regarding Double IP restrictions, if by that you mean IP whitelisting yes, that is and will be available, whereas we supply fixed IP addresses from which all requests to the exchange API will originate.

Also something to add to this, API keys are ONE-WAY only, and are never retrieved back to the user in the backend of our application.

Let us know if you have more questions regarding this issue.

Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

If you can bring everything you promise on this thread (the purpose/function) regarding this BROBOT then it would be a great tool for the traders and enthusiasts alike, this will make the task easy and the trading like never before.

Our plan is to reach the milestones within a reasonable time period. Given the help of the community and investors that time period will be greatly reduced, allowing us to deliver the product much fast and add more value to it.

BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

Looks like I'm interested in this project, but by the way you can order signature to me if you need it for a signature campaign. Just contact me in PM or Telegram. Smiley
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:17:00 AM

This is possibly one of the worst ideas I have ever come across, and the owner keeps unnecessarily bumping the thread. No one is going to buy this scam/money grab. Good luck building the most worthless application on ethereum.

This is the worst project I have come across. Nobody is going to use this for trading. Just my 2 cents.

Also cheap domain name + non verified team is a nono for me.

There's not even a whitepaper, heck, this is not going to go well at all. I implore everyone to stay away from this scam coin. Steer clear of it until there is some legitimate news, other than that, do not risk in this obvious scam.

Hi LightningMcQueen,

We understand your concerns, and will try to improve the public appearance of the project as we go on. The bumping of the thread is simply replying to questions that users have asked.

Please notice that this is a PRE-ANN, which means that we are still in development with some critical components. The aim of this thread is not to push anyone into investing in our project or give the appearance of a money grab scheme.

We are trying to create awareness about the project and what we have build in order to gain valuable community (critical) feedback that will help us improve, such as yours.

The application is not built on Ethereum but interfaces the exchanges, thus allowing control of any cryptocurrency or/and asset.

From the roadmap infographic and executive summary we have stated that the Whitepaper and other important details will be announced in the following period close to January.

We honestly hope you will reconsider your opinion about the project in the future, once we add more of the missing details.

Cheers,

The Brobot Team

BroBot

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

Looks like I'm interested in this project, but by the way you can order signature to me if you need it for a signature campaign. Just contact me in PM or Telegram. Smiley

PM'd you.
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:19:50 PM

PM'd you.

Cool, thanks bro!
D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:45:48 PM

the bounties right now just have a telegram bounties? will be there any signature/translation or social media bounty ?

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Hi-JacKeR

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:56:48 PM

Market signals ?)))
A lot of scam chaeters using telegram bots for pump shitcoins.

You plan to do the same?
I sure YES!
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:50:01 AM

the bounties right now just have a telegram bounties? will be there any signature/translation or social media bounty ?

Hi,

All the other bounties (Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Translations, etc) will begin starting next week.
Make sure you watch this and the bounty thread.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

Market signals ?)))
A lot of scam chaeters using telegram bots for pump shitcoins.

You plan to do the same?
I sure YES!

Hi,

I am not sure I understand what you wrote.
But the signals can be validated by plotting the price and date of the signals alongside with the actual status of the coin.

Ultimately what the users makes out of a signal, is up to them and we do not want to influence the market in any way, directly or indirectly.

Regards,
The Brobot Team

darherdy

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:08:39 AM

What I want to know is how to ensure the security of my API key, you know, it's very easy for you to collect this information.
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 11:04:03 AM

Hi,

The API keys are encrypted as soon as they are stored and decrypted only when the user does a request.

Of course the same logic can be applied to any 3rd party provider you are using and trust can never be established.

To remediate this we propose you use the bot with a Read Only API key, until you establish sufficient trust in our application. If that is still not a solution you may always use all the publicly available functionality that we provide for free.

Please let us know if you need more info.

Cheers,
The Brobot Team

erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

This is very essential for people that have so many websites, informations coming in and go and having so many coins in so many exchanges. With this kind of bot in your pocket, you can update and get all the information you want for your coin, for your projects in just one chat away. I think that having this kind of concept will make us save more time rather than checking them one by one everyday that almost eat up your time and don't do the other things. Brobot is really cute and great project that everyone will surely love. Please support BROBOT.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:53:29 AM

It is a personal chat board about cryptocurrenices..It will givs news about the coin,project,..This thing will help all people to work easily.. if the bot is made perfectly..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

Have you decided to make a project, telegram a bot on signals? I wonder if there are such people or not? Can you explain how it will work without affecting the market?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

Nice, chatbots in telegram is very popular in our days. I hope brobot platform will doing their goals very good, and
also will be able to compete with telegram.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

This is really a very useful project for developers and business companies who devote a lot of time to their followers. The bot is a good helper for business. Definitely need to support this project, I will follow its development.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

Nice, chatbots in telegram is very popular in our days. I hope brobot platform will doing their goals very good, and
also will be able to compete with telegram.
It will truely increase the user number in telegram and also it will be much popular amongst each generation as telegram bot is a best idea. I am truely happy to see this. Each individual now-a-days use social media for each thing and telegram will be the best for a good startup with cryptos. Hope this project will go well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: