Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖 [PRE-ANN] 🤖 BROBOT - YOUR PERSONAL CRYTPOCURRENCY CHATBOT  (Read 970 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:35:57 PM

I recently spending lots of time on telegram. I read that I can control my portfolio on multiple online exchanges using your robot on telegram and I can configure it to send me filters of the data I'm interested in. all these futures are very useful for me and could save my time, So I'll give it try and back to give my feedback.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

This project will make our life in crypto an easier task and will give us the freedom over time which is the most important thing as the saying goes "time is gold". Aside from being a personal messenger like telegram and messenger, it will helps us to trade and give notifications, am i correct?
I also understand that the bot will make the work more convenient, but I think that the developer should add more functions, for example, the possibility of transactions.

What messenger is it that u copied and tried to push as unique software? May it be that u took trello app and posted stolen pics of it for getting more praise for urself from dumb people. No app is built and nothing is delivered because app development is not what u are after in the first place.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

I recently spending lots of time on telegram. I read that I can control my portfolio on multiple online exchanges using your robot on telegram and I can configure it to send me filters of the data I'm interested in. all these futures are very useful for me and could save my time, So I'll give it try and back to give my feedback.
I also use the telegram and have not yet met a good bot. I hope the developer will make a good program which is convenient to use.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

are you sure you control the portfolio in some online exchanges using robot in telegram and you can configure it to send you the data filter you are interested in. if this is something really helpful I would recommend this as this is an interesting thing.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:05:50 PM

It would be way more efficient if you guys showed some how your trade skills or some kind of a background. That way the user will trust you more and be at peace knowing how good your bot is ,However ,the project look like a unique idea and i'm waiting for the white paper to be finished ,so ican read in more details and understand more.
vainhaver (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Another new app so this like a telegram or discord? Or I think its only focus on cryptocurrency messaging. Well, I will try this if it has been launched. Is this free?

Hi there,

This chatbot works on telegram and is not a message platform by itself. We have a working product at https://beta.brobot.tech or you can click on one of the links in the first post.

And yes it is free of use!

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:31:08 PM

This is basically an application that manages and analyses your crypto-activities and also as an investor or marketer it gives you the basic market analysis and decisions based on its analysis so that you are able to make choices in the markets using experts analysis, then determining your own view point. I will really like to see a demo of this bot app and also nice detailed application layout, i will really like to see how the UI for the system will be arranged.

Hi there the chatbot is already live and in its beta version, not just a demo.  Click on one of the links below.

If you want further configuration please create an account on https://brobot.tech/signup and follow the instructions on how to couple you account with the chatbot.

Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Another chatbot, seems unique to me. Well, what is the difference between crypto signals and this chatbot? Do you charge for this service?

Hi,

The difference is that this bot is a complete set of tools, where you can get market signals for prices, signals for news, manage your wallets of major exchanges and even build your own app with our API.

It is free of cost and you can use it anytime!

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:34:02 PM

Thanks for the launch of personal crypo currency chat bot.
We understand brobot is an innovative based on complete set of tools for crypto currency beginners and expert traders. I understand you are dealing in managing portfolios etc however I strongly recommend you to elaborate the details of the project with complete information that reaches the audience understand the purpose and your expectations before even investing.

Hi,

More information will be revealed in the Whitepaper very soon, and will hopefully answer all your questions!

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:35:18 PM

I tried it in telegram ... working fine ... useful informations ... but I think the most important part is going to be the signals.  If you can deliver us the best signals and the traders can gain more profit then u can be the next google in this category ... because there are already too many channels in telegram and also in discord and in other platforms with good signals and yours one must be also a good one or even better. 

We strive to deliver the most important signals based on market and news data. However, users can also configure what they consider to receive a good signal, thus making it very flexible.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

Another new app so this like a telegram or discord? Or I think its only focus on cryptocurrency messaging. Well, I will try this if it has been launched. Is this free?

Yes. maybe it is much better from telegram and discord. Anyway, aside for chatting is there any way we can get profit from using it? How the investors will gain profit from supporting it? I am looking forward for more details and developments in this project.

Investors and token holders will be the gatekeepers of our product, meaning that once the platform exits the beta, we will have a subscription system for advanced usage . The advanced features will unlock powerful tools such as machine learning filters, sentiment analysis and interaction with smart contracts directly from the bot.

The second, more obvious will be the bonus rounds that will exists during the ICO.

We will release more information as we go forward.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:41:09 PM

Nice, chatbots in telegram is very popular in our days. I hope brobot platform will doing their goals very good, and
also will be able to compete with telegram.
It will truely increase the user number in telegram and also it will be much popular amongst each generation as telegram bot is a best idea. I am truely happy to see this. Each individual now-a-days use social media for each thing and telegram will be the best for a good startup with cryptos. Hope this project will go well.

All that is alright but why is there an ICO. What's the use of the coin. Couldnt there just be the bot. Whats the point of the coin even?

Hi,

The purpose of the coin, besides accelerating the growth of our product will serve as a payment mechanism required to unlock more advanced features. Depending on the usage the users can access it for free or pay a subscription in BRB based on usage.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:44:28 PM

This project will make our life in crypto an easier task and will give us the freedom over time which is the most important thing as the saying goes "time is gold". Aside from being a personal messenger like telegram and messenger, it will helps us to trade and give notifications, am i correct?

Yes that is correct, apart from notifications you can react on the signals and perform trades.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:48:33 PM

GD to all,
This might be interesting, but I have TONS of questions to Devs. Wink
I used to use gunbot, 1) does your project has smth in common with it, besides just being a trading bot?
2) You don't have MVP yet, right?
3) What's your trading experience?

Hi there,

1) Unlike Gunbot we do not do any automated trading, the chatbot facilitates decision making and allows users to be informed in time.

2) We have a working product not just an MVP

3) Depends what you mean exactly, almost all our members are long time blockchain users and developers.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:51:42 PM

you are trying to build OTC Trading Bot, do you have experience about trading? when it is banned by market trading, i don't think so this project will run as well in the future

We do not alter signals or favour certain currencies over others to speculate. In the Whitepaper we will explain the formula used to compute the values. These values can also be validated simply by using our API as input data.

There are public signals which are not filtered, and private signals which the users sets up to receiving using their own filters and preferences.

We hope you will change your mind after giving our product a try.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:54:15 PM

I also use the telegram and have not yet met a good bot. I hope the developer will make a good program which is convenient to use.

Hi, you can already use the bot on telegram, just click the icon below!

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:54:58 PM

are you sure you control the portfolio in some online exchanges using robot in telegram and you can configure it to send you the data filter you are interested in. if this is something really helpful I would recommend this as this is an interesting thing.

Yes, that is true you can connect multiple exchange and have a full summary from all the exchanges in one go.

vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

It would be way more efficient if you guys showed some how your trade skills or some kind of a background. That way the user will trust you more and be at peace knowing how good your bot is ,However ,the project look like a unique idea and i'm waiting for the white paper to be finished ,so ican read in more details and understand more.

Hi there,

We will release information about the team and the whitepaper soon.

Regarding trading our bot does not do any AUTOTRADING. Instead it sends users signals that they set up and filtered and are given the ability to react on them.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:03:02 PM

Pretty seems interesting project by having a partner which is somewhat like an AI which automatically gives us the latest update of crypto currency. I tried the messenger and it seems I am still confused about how this bot works, it only gives update about the bitcoin. But other than that, this is quite interesting to learn more about this new innovations.
vainhaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

Pretty seems interesting project by having a partner which is somewhat like an AI which automatically gives us the latest update of crypto currency. I tried the messenger and it seems I am still confused about how this bot works, it only gives update about the bitcoin. But other than that, this is quite interesting to learn more about this new innovations.

Hi,

The bot suggests BTCitcoin because it is the most popular one. You can issue any of the commands such as news, signals, price for any coin though.

For example: news ripple, signals xv, price reddcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: