Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-07-22 CoinAva allows Iranians to buy and sell bitcoins  (Read 1810 times)
ganabb (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:06:10 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/coinava-allows-iranians-to-buy-and-sell-bitcoins/

The Iranian government believes anything based on the internet is suspicious, according to the spokesperson, but he thinks bitcoin has more potential to do positive than negative things for Iran and its government.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jinni

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 04:54:19 PM

he thinks bitcoin has more potential to do positive than negative things for Iran and its government.

Bitcoin has the potential to literally circumvent sanctions on Iran, maybe it's not possible denominate oil or other big trade sectors in BTC at the moment. But I'm sure Bitcoin would facilitate smuggling, it would also help satisfy Iran's desperate need for hard currency (they are doing anything to get their hands on gold.).

But more importantly it would end the financial embargo on Iran. One could sell services and technological know-how to Iran through tor/onion with payment in Bitcoin and it would be impossible to sanction it. You might be able to stop a specially engineered oil technology part from entering Iran, but you wouldn't be able to stop the blueprints of how to make it nor the Bitcoin payments for those.

Finally, for the domestic economy in Iran Bitcoin will be a godsend, ending the double-digit inflation that has plagued the country for so long.

PS. If the Iranians actually started trading even a small amount of oil in Bitcoins that means Bitcoins will be oil-backed and they will become undefeatable Petrocoins.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:45:12 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 10:55:28 PM by rodel caling

I will help you sell bitcoin at Iran prices of $ 25,000 $.
 You sell your BITCOIN through ME not at the usual world exchange rate, but at the rate of IRAN. (To clarify the course in personal messages or read the news in the media or check it yourself)
I take a commission of 30% for ONE DEAL.
I earn on commissions, and YOU earn on the sale of BITCOIN at a price 3 times higher than usual, since I am the Intermediary and GUARANTOR of the IRAN exchanges.

Conditions:

Commission for work 30% of the total amount
The deal is done 7-10 days
The expected income per transaction ranges from 35 to 50% depending on the commission rate and rate.
bitcoin in the world and iran
at the end of the translation, you must leave a review

All transfers are made in cryptocurrency. You send bitcoin and get it back

contact with me ... aqoolaone@gmail.com  

This really true how can make sure for this, 30 percent commission is pretty huge amount easy to make money by doing this idea's 😀😀😀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: