Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin pops...  (Read 119 times)
satrapus (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:44:21 PM

I have been investing in alts for a few months now. Happy days indeed.
Well let's be honest, anyone with cash and 1/2 a brain could have made 200-300% profit easily.
I don't hold btc and would not buy it as I think price above 8K is unrealistic and over inflated.
I have a bad feeling that btc is going to have a major correction in the coming months.
I'm not talking a small drop to 13k, more like all the way to 5k or even lower.
If and when this happens how do you think it will effect alt prices?
Unfortunately I see btc taking everything down with it and fear all my hard work and
day and swing trading alts to increase positions could be wiped out in days.
What are your opinions?
How are you protecting your gains?
Are you cashing out and waiting for buying opportunities or holding long term and perhaps
having stop losses in place to protect gains?

bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:23:45 PM

Well let's be honest, anyone with cash and 1/2 a brain could have made 200-300% profit easily.
I don't hold btc and would not buy it as I think price above 8K is unrealistic and over inflated.
I have a bad feeling that btc is going to have a major correction in the coming months.
Unfortunately I see btc taking everything down with it and fear all my hard work and
What are your opinions?
Are you cashing out and waiting for buying opportunities or holding long term and perhaps

I also think that the price for bitcoin is artificially inflated and soon it will go into a deep correction, just for everyone interested in when this will happen

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

I don't know if Bitcoin will get into a massive correction. I hope not, but if/when it does, I think it will take the whole crypto world with it. I really doubt some altcoins would hold their price when Bitcoin falls. That would be a massive panic sell of all cryptos/tokens.

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:32:47 PM

I don't know if Bitcoin will get into a massive correction. I hope not, but if/when it does, I think it will take the whole crypto world with it. I really doubt some altcoins would hold their price when Bitcoin falls. That would be a massive panic sell of all cryptos/tokens.

All the people expecting a correction, talks about bitcoin. How about other trashy altcoins that made three digits in the market? How about the trashy ones made billion dollar caps in the market?

It's hard to understand you guys really.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

I think you have reason.. I don't think it's already time for bitcoin to have a heavy correction down because there is too Hype at this moment, but when there will be, bitcoin will made go down all other crypto.....
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:39:03 PM

What are your opinions?

I also think that the price for bitcoin is artificially inflated and soon it will go into a deep correction, just for everyone interested in when this will happen
I was speculating about the correction will be scheduled after the futures contract will have been distributed to the market. that means we are waiting for the result of the bitcoin futures contract. If this does affect the crypto and there will be another hype and if nothing will be happened and big crash will come as soon as possible. How the market is reacted about the bitcoin futures contract. A lot of bullish or even everywhere.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

The problem in here is that if bitcoin crashes, no one is going to believe in the other altcoins, and probably they will die too.

The same happened on the last time that there was a good crash on the market regarding to the China ban over bitcoin.

It was not a real crash, but it was a huge dip.

All the altcoins went down, and really downnn, more than -15% in just a day.

If this is your plan to "escape" from the real crash, then you have less brain that those who are putting all their money on bitcoin (just in the context that you explained it of course)

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
satrapus (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:49:02 PM

What I'm really interested in knowing is how you plan on protecting your alt coin gains especially as we seem to agreed that btc would take the whole market down.
Stop losses are one way I guess although the pop will be so fast it will be a bloodbath and they might not help.
Maybe it's safer to day trade and close all positions before going to bed.
People are blinded at present and the insane daily growth is so unsustainable it's not even funny.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: