Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] FPGA's at cheap prices  (Read 788 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:09:03 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 06:47:11 PM by squall1066

Well, I'm convinced ASIC's are heavily involved now and looking to acquire cheap FPGA's.

If anyone wants out with their equipment hit me a pm and I will work something out.

This listing is not ment to mock or undermine anything, Just being realistic with mining ROI's

EDIT - OH I am in the uk. I have some trust here, I still prefer to use escrow, Unless you feel you can trust me enough to send first.

EDIT 2 - Prices are going down on FPGA units FAST! I might pay a coin per Ghs, like a coin per BFL FPGA or a coin per CM1 you get the idea.
ct1aic

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:18:18 PM

Well, I'm convinced ASIC's are heavily involved now and looking to acquire cheep FPGA's.

I am looking to pay 2 BTC per 1Ghs MIXIMUM!

If anyone wants out with their equipment hit me a pm and I will work something out.

This listing is not ment to mock or undermine anything, Just being realistic with mining ROI's

EDIT - OH I am in the uk. I have some trust here, I still prefer to use escrow, Unless you feel you can trust me enough to send first.
MIXIMUM is the middle between Maximum and Minimum?

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:26:47 PM

Well, I'm convinced ASIC's are heavily involved now and looking to acquire cheep FPGA's.

I am looking to pay 2 BTC per 1Ghs MIXIMUM!

MIXIMUM is the middle between Maximum and Minimum?

PMSL  Grin Opps!! Real sorry!!!  Embarrassed
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 02:53:25 PM

Well, I'm convinced ASIC's are heavily involved now and looking to acquire cheap FPGA's.

I am looking to pay 2 BTC per 1Ghs MAXIMUM!

Also in the title.

Message me if you have any problems
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:16:59 PM

bump
Milan77

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:07:28 PM

I have some.. if you are interested.
I have 31,5Ghash operational in ZTEX licenced 1.15Y miners. I have a post here please look at it, not to repeat myself, please.

We could make some trade if interested. I am in Serbia, escrow is fine with me. Also can provide to you teamviewer to machine to see and check everything anytime you like.

Will add pictures this evening.
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:44:03 PM

I have 31,5Ghash operational in ZTEX licenced 1.15Y miners. I have a post here please look at it, not to repeat myself, please.

We could make some trade if interested. I am in Serbia, escrow is fine with me. Also can provide to you teamviewer to machine to see and check everything anytime you like.

PM'd Sorry, I need what units are worth now, No offense.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:14:45 PM

PM'd Sorry, I need what units are worth now, No offense.

exactly i would like to be able to atleast make my money back on some of these fpga units lol
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:41:52 PM

Thanks for recent trades, Unless you post here I will not make you public, I have acquired some cheap units, Still looking for more.

Please PM me with what you got and what you want for it.

NOTE - I am not set out to offend anyone with my offers, I am basing the price on what its worth to me. Stay slinky  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: