Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solareum ICO  (Read 274 times)
Solareum (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:02:05 PM

Solareum is a currency that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain that is the FIRST AND FOREMOST COIN to be backed by Major Solar Companies. SOLAREUM offer Discounts on Solar Panels, Free Renewable Items, Discounts on EXCLUSIVE Solar Heating only provided in the U.S by America Green Solar and Rewards for Ownership of Solar Panels all across the world! SOLAREUM currency changes the world in making energy pay you, instead of you paying for your energy!

https://solareum.club/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Solareum (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future, so investing in clean-energy is even more important. Luckily, SOLAREUM helps with both! SOLAREUM goes public THIS THURSDAY on ForkDelta and Stocks.Exchange!!
#Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Solar #Solareum #ICO #cleanenergy

https://qz.com/1204842/bitcoin-mining-should-use-renewable-energy-if-we-want-cryptocurrencies-to-be-ethical/
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

Yeah, definitely not a scam right?  Grin
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Solareum Announces New Renewables Platform and Token Sale

Green energy tech startup Solareum has announced plans to introduce a new blockchain-based platform that will be a cryptocurrency supported marketplace for renewable energy.

With a website already live, cryptocurrency enthusiasts can now take a peek into the future of renewable energy trading, where every day users can purchase green energy products, and claim back tokens as a reward for using alternative, cleaner sources of energy.

With ambitions to be one of the leading service providers of renewable energy over a secure blockchain marketplace, Solareum hopes to be the “Amazon of Renewables” for both businesses and retail users. Backed by major green energy contractors and companies, the Lichtenstein-based firm is ready to expand the service and product horizons for businesses, while offering cheaper alternatives to everyday consumers.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/solareum-announces-new-renewables-platform/

mellijr

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Go project and team.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

It does look promising on my first glance on their website and the whitepaper it does look like they are an ICO that is willing to be different, and in the past few years solar panels are being used and not as an alternative but people are using it as their main source of electricity, and this is why I'm quite impressed that this kind of ICO will be taking a step in the crypto world.
neoband

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

A small amount of this was airdropped into my wallet on the "cryptohub.online" Exchange . When i say small I mean like 10 cents, maybe less lol Not complaining! I think I received them as I have a bag from another currency that is in some kind of partnership with Solareum. I think the coin code is SLRM
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

SOLAREUM announces another AIRDROP for the month of JULY. But hurry! Supplies are limited.
https://medium.com/@support_21351/solareum-announces-another-airdrop-for-the-month-of-july-but-hurry-supplies-are-limited-9b4f2c90b48
GrillmasterJ

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:21:45 PM

Are there any plans to expand the availablity of trade on more exchanges in the near future? Will you post updates on the progress of this project? What are you plans for partnerships in the energy industry?  Huh Just asking. I hear nothing. Post something somewhere to keep us informed. Thank you.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:18:14 AM

Are there any plans to expand the availablity of trade on more exchanges in the near future? Will you post updates on the progress of this project? What are you plans for partnerships in the energy industry?  Huh Just asking. I hear nothing. Post something somewhere to keep us informed. Thank you.
Are you just waking up now to see that they are no longer active anymore,  I don't know why they stop being active but I don't think the project is functional anymore since they haven't given any information yet about what is going on with them or what next they are going to do, though I think you should message the project team via their website and ask them if they have any information about what's going with them.
GrillmasterJ

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:05:16 PM

I have talked to the core solar company about the project and their aspirations to rock out in the solar industry and products available with configuration & installation planning. Now for the project has launched a new site and has accumulated new venders and widened their product categories. I am somewhat skeptical yet hopeful that they can accomplish what they need to do. Questions, still unanswered and they said that they will poke their head in here soon
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:09:17 PM

There is no valid reasons to bump this thread.

If OP is coming to online he must lock this to avoid unwanted spams. When this thread was opened that time my savings was in some bigger value now nothing. That is what I feel to say while I seeing the OP thread date.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀