Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coin opportunity w/very high use factor & max popularity globally.  (Read 85 times)
bnentrup (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:35 AM

I have a solid cryptocurrency concept that pairs excellent with the industry that I currently work in. There are a few great examples currently that are not crytpocurrency- and timing on the unveil would be the link to success for this new currency. Obviously, I want to keep the concept confidential until secure or after first phase of development, and after a basic roadmap developed. Thus, my reason for chiming in here.

I am wanting to connect with a group, or build a group who are wanting to develop their own coin, but might be searching for something that has incredible market appeal and 'use' factor (something that we all know is missing in many coins out there today).

Is there any leads to development groups, or qualified development folks that are hanging out here that would collaborate?

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: