Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's Potential  (Read 406 times)
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

I used to have different views on bitcoin, but I now honestly think that we're in a huge bubble. So much stupid people investing just for the sake of money itself. Once bitcoin stops growing in price... *pop*

We can't never deny the fact that all of us need money therefore we must be innovative on how to gain it and investing with bitcoin is such an effective way to earn money. Bitcoin has really great potential because it is the most strongest and unstoppable cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will be accepted as a means of payment.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

This would be a good topic for you all, I just want to know your insights about bitcoin's potential in the future. Any opinions about it?
BTC potentially towards the gate of 25K$ in 2020,by the time 2017 there is a predict the price and correct at that point BTC rise even up to 22K$.BTC is good for traded or you HODL because it has the potential that far exceeds gold,BTC is even very safe to store in the wallet.

Panda_Pendek

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

I think the potential of bitcoin in the future will get better and where bitcoin prices will jump up, as more and more people are interested to know about what bitcoin is, with so many people who will invest. And I think the bitcoin in 2018 will reach at $ 50000 or even bigger than that. For that I suggest that we refuse to sell the bitcoin we have, and not be affected even though the bitcoin price will go down.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
krism

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

This would be a good topic for you all, I just want to know your insights about bitcoin's potential in the future. Any opinions about it?
Bitcoin potential is to still the number one leading digital currency. And to help people change their way of living. As more and more people talked about bitcoin the more it will become renowned and many investors will convince to be part of it. Bitcoin is very profitable way that helps many of its users to become more successful on this field.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Bitcoin's potential is to be the king of cryptomarket, all time high and most popular of all time. Can you see my point here ? bitcoin will be undfeated in terms of price, though its limited. I think bitcoin this year will go up to $25000 if it will solve the problems its getting now. Bitcoin will be the next generation asset that can costs up to thousands of dollars.

hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

Even with current problems we have been encountering. Bitcoin still remains to have a good potential. We see that the price have not come down below 10K since December.
kempess

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

DuniaFintech.com - With regard to Bitcoin, conversations like this sometimes still like to be heard between the A and B are just new to Bitcoin.

A: What is Bitcoin, anyway?

B: Digital currency

A: What is digital currency?

B: Currency in cyberspace
jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Bitcoin still have the potential but it is already a high value in the market. So it is difficult sometimes to invest in bitcoin coz you might lose your money. For trading, maybe it went high but in the matter of minute and hours, it will go down. But there is nothing to worry about, there are still cryptocurrency that the goal is to beat bitcoin, so maybe it is better to watch all of those new currency in 2018.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

Bitcoin has a very big potential to make people to all the world progressive. Through bitcoin many people will have a chance to be a millionaire because of the surprising price for a $1M.At this price bitcoiners are attracted to hold bitcoin. Investors and traders are also interested of bitcoin. Because its a big deal in the coming  future. Bitcoin will be be powerful and famous.
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

Bitcoin will be so huge that the whole world will have to take notice of it's potential to overthrow conventional modes of payment. Once all the problems in BTC like fees and confirmation times have been fixed, it will surely ramp up to it's potential.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

For me, bitcoin potential still imposed a very high potential in the future. Why? Because if you carefully look at it bitcoin still offers a product in which and other investment business does not have and that is being decentralized and making your transaction unverifiable and untraceable by those people who you don't want to intervene with your business meddle.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of potential, it could be one of the most commonly used currencies when Bitcoin is recognized by all countries around the world as Bitcoin, Bitcoin will be my currency. It is used for trading and is an international currency

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

I believe Bitcoin still has a huge potential, the lighting network is soon to be implemented. The Segwit wallet starting to get attention, and now many signature campaigns manager started to consider using Segwit. Personally, Bitcoin still has a lot of potential.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

I believe people underestimate bitcoin, the potential of which is huge. I believe that bitcoin will be able to become the digital equivalent of gold. It can be compared to reserve money, such as gold. Bitcoin is a means of storing capital, it is not needed for making transactions. Bitcoin is the future in the world of payments. I'm sure that bitcoin can and should be integrated into the payment network for the sale of goods or services.
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Looking the bitcoin at different perspective could give you more idea about the things you should know. You will see that bitcoin have a lot of potential in terms of business. Bitcoin is good at transaction because it is easy, fast, and convinient. It is on you on how you will discover the other potential if bitcoin that will be bases in your own vision and experience.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Bitcoin potential is to to stay the main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges. BTC price potential - I think it is up to 30k $ per 1 BTC in this year

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Potential Bitcoin does not just get there. In Japan, after making Bitcoin a legitimate currency in the country, Bitcoin is also now used as a base asset of bonds. Thus Japan has seriously treated Bitcoin like fiat currency in general.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

I'm a big fan of bitcoin, and I certainly think it has a lot of potential to be a mainstream currency in the future, and I've always been a firm believer.
yamte23

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Bitcoin potential is to to stay the main pair traded at criptocurrency exchanges. BTC price potential - I think it is up to 30k $ per 1 BTC in this year

Yes, I believe it too. And not just that. There are many crypto experts who believes that bitcoin will reach $60K this year. No matter what they would believe but hte only way is up for bitcoin. You will just wake up oneday bitcoin is already used for daily use.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

I'm a big fan of bitcoin, and I certainly think it has a lot of potential to be a mainstream currency in the future, and I've always been a firm believer.
Definitely, Bitcoin has a great potential compared to the other coins. Among others, Bitcoin can be considered to be one of reliable coins that exist in the world of cryptocurrency. Its price and popularity become one of the main factors to its potential and capability.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: